PDA

View Full Version : One Last Update.

Bazinga!
06-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Hi,
Devs, before you close this one down (if you do at all), please take a minute to read the whole thing. It's not a major update I'm talking about, well, you'll find out once you've read it.

I was asking some of my friends in game whether they are going to play Call of Champions when it comes out.

More or less half of them didn't even know that you guys were making a new game Call of Champions.

I remember when Arcane Legends and Dark Legends came out, there were special vanities with the game logo on it (The Arcane Legends shield still available in platinum store and Dark Legends Shield discontinued).

I was thinking perhaps you could stop updating the game with one last update - New Call of Champions Vanities!

It doesn't even have to be a lot, just one or two like you guys did for Dark Legends and Arcane Legends.

This will also benefit STS:
As I stated above, many players don't even know the new STS game. By making Call of Champion Vanities, you are allowing all Pocket Legends Players to know that a new game is being made, and of course you can do the same in Arcane Legends.

Well, that's my idea. If you guys are doing this in Arcane Legends I hope you will consider doing this for Pocket Legends as well. Let's end with a grand ending.

Hasldjs
06-05-2015, 07:52 AM
He is absolutely correct! Am quite sure that the same number of players are playing in PL and AL and PL players hate AL so do i means if you'll do this in AL that will make you rise the game with popularity but if you will do the same thing in PL seriously, you will rise so much!!
So i agree with Bazinga!
Hope you listen to Bazinga!

Justg
06-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Sorry folks. We're not updating PL anymore.