PDA

View Full Version : So can I have help

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 09:19 AM
133976so I have been seeing this black box for a long time I was just wondering if I was the only one :/ cus it kinda ruins the banner and it ruins my outfits when I put it on133975

Cray
06-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Its a bug on apple devices only I think, it shows properly on android, not sure on chrome(at least for my devices)
Its not only the banner appears weird but other things too, like some thing on the wall in the 1st tavern, poison pools spawned by dead city undead green warriors, and the club hammer of a story token troll boss...
Never heard a lot of people talking about it though, weird cause I don't rly like it

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Its a bug on apple devices only I think, it shows on android, not sure on chrome(at least for my devices)
Its not only the banner appears weird but other things too, like some thing on the wall in the 1st tavern, poison pools spawned by dead city undead green warriors, and the club hammer of a story token troll boss...
Never heard a lot of people talking about it though, weird cause I don't rly like it

Well maybe if people talked about it it could be fixed

Appeltjes
06-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Noticed it few weeks back not rlly bothering me though :3

Sariita
06-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Its a bug on apple devices only I think, it shows properly on android, not sure on chrome(at least for my devices)
I'm on android and I have it, and those portals on town look weird too!
It doesn't bother me, though.

Zylx
06-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Its a textural bug. Rebooting your device and relaunching the app should work.

Cray
06-06-2015, 02:59 AM
Oh hmm... Everyone I talked to and had the prob was on an apple device... Guess I didn't talk to enough people heh..
Thanks for the tip Zylx, I'll try it later :)