PDA

View Full Version : Is planar pendent worth it ?

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 10:59 AM
I'm thinking of getting it for my rouge for expansion but I'm not sure if it's really worth it I would love feed back of people who use it

Also is it good for pvp also ? I heard it is also nerfed in pvp

shothim1
06-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Idk my pvp friends told it wasn't that good

Edward Coug
06-05-2015, 11:17 AM

LOL.

Hmm. The price has gone down dramatically for the best amulet out there. It used to cost 8M. I better just wait until it's free.

Folks, if you're going to get a planar pendant (and everyone should, it's amazing), now is the time. I don't care if the expansion comes tomorrow. It's still worth it. It amazes me that more players aren't trying to get one or agonizing over something that's such a bargain. I realize that it's still a lot of gold, but relatively-speaking, it's very affordable, especially if you farm for your own dragonite bar.

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 11:19 AM
It's about 2m now that's why I'm thinking of buying it cus farming is a busy for me I need a better neckless but for that money I can also buy another neckless and have paras I just want what's best for my rouge pvp and pve

arfyarf
06-05-2015, 11:22 AM
get it.. 100% worth it.

Kingofninjas
06-05-2015, 11:29 AM
The recipe is 1.5m and the bar is 2m. Along with 12 days of farming, you pay 3.5m. I paid an elond bow worth 13m for mine and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I'd say that the state difference rivals that given between arcane and mythic ring. Think of it as buying a slightly needed arcane ring for 3.5m. Go for it!

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 11:34 AM
What is need for the neckless ?

PhoenixPrime
06-05-2015, 11:57 AM
LOL.

Hmm. The price has gone down dramatically for the best amulet out there. It used to cost 8M. I better just wait until it's free.

Folks, if you're going to get a planar pendant (and everyone should, it's amazing), now is the time. I don't care if the expansion comes tomorrow. It's still worth it. It amazes me that more players aren't trying to get one or agonizing over something that's such a bargain. I realize that it's still a lot of gold, but relatively-speaking, it's very affordable, especially if you farm for your own dragonite bar.

Where is the best place to farm for the dragonite bar?
We've been doing the 'normal' Tindrin Wilds and don't seem to be having a lot of luck. The 'elite' Wilds is do-able for us, but takes a lot longer. Are the odds really better in the elite map for getting the tooth drops?

Kakashis
06-05-2015, 01:17 PM
it's the best item at 41 bested only by the arcane ring. Both items give you the same stats boost and the much needed HP

ripnabs
06-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Recipe of planar pendant used to cost 15-20m at some point.then down to 9-10m.
now its 2m. basically u hav a golden shot to get the pendant paying 10% of its price.
for pvp,its op.a lot of hp to take down arc ringers. gf.:banana:

Jazzi
06-05-2015, 01:41 PM
The pendant is great. believe it or not I actually sold my mythic bow to get it, when the price was still 10 m. It does not give as much damage as the bow ofc, but the added hp is a game changer. The ankh consumption goes down by a lot. The recipe is like 1.4 m no off the cs. If you farm your won bar, you will only need another 250 k for the planar relic and whatever takes in ankhs and potions to farm the bar/essences.

The planar pendant is not comparable to any other one, as they dont come even close. Para or no para in them.

debitmandiri
06-05-2015, 02:02 PM

Fix. Ur friend is very pro in sarcasm mode

Vediovis
06-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Of course it's worth it. It's the best amulet currently in-game. I just got it myself, and since I had the Dbar already I only had to pay 2.1mil. Bargain prices ftw! :smiley_simmons:

Overweightank
06-05-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking of getting it for my rouge for expansion but I'm not sure if it's really worth it I would love feed back of people who use it

Also is it good for pvp also ? I heard it is also nerfed in pvp

Pendant is godly. I just crafted mine. You'll become untouchable. You'll have double hp, mad crits. Your hp goes up like crazy, mana up like crazy, dmg goes up by a lot. Sadly no armor, but the short answer; if you can afford pendant + bar and finish the 120 ess (12 tomb daily) then YES! Get the Pendant :)

Tatman
06-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Yes, it's worth it. As I've said on other threads - on my rogue I got about 700 hp and 300 mana compared to my old fang; damage does not go up by much.

As for pendant being nerfed in pvp - never seen or heard of such thing.

Iamsenpi
06-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Ok thanks everyone

vawaid
06-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Where is the best place to farm for the dragonite bar?
We've been doing the 'normal' Tindrin Wilds and don't seem to be having a lot of luck. The 'elite' Wilds is do-able for us, but takes a lot longer. Are the odds really better in the elite map for getting the tooth drops?

if you intend to get teeth, you should run elite, not normal map

Fightbeast
06-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Pendant is godly. I just crafted mine. You'll become untouchable. You'll have double hp, mad crits. Your hp goes up like crazy, mana up like crazy, dmg goes up by a lot. Sadly no armor, but the short answer; if you can afford pendant + bar and finish the 120 ess (12 tomb daily) then YES! Get the Pendant :)
Does the pendant add crits to the warrior class? Haven't checked out my mage and warrior class since both of them are twink toons. The pendant does give massive boost to DMG, HP and Mana but it decreased my crit not by much but still by a bit.
Overall to the creator of this thread I will ask you to buy the recipe. Coming expansion there may be a new mythic pendant but I doubt it will be an all class equipment. It may increase your int and dex but will reduce your hp by a lot. For war's and mage it ll decrease mana or dex. Plus the proc is amazing :)

intruders
06-07-2015, 12:44 AM
I need only 45 essences to craft pendant. BUT! What the hell is with planar tombs after last update? Mobs hit harder even skeletons sometimes one hit and my rogue always got aggro even with a tank in a party.
Anybody else sees the difference?