PDA

View Full Version : Can't Trade/Sell Recipe:Ancient Planar Pendant?

tootallll
06-05-2015, 07:51 PM
I have an ancient planar pendant I crafted in my inventory. I also have a Recipe:Ancient Planar Pendant I looted in my Inventory Crafting Items that I cannot sell or trade. Wondering why I cannot sell or trade it? Any help appreciated.
Thanks!
Tooootall

Overweightank
06-05-2015, 07:53 PM
I have an ancient planar pendant I crafted in my inventory. I also have a Recipe:Ancient Planar Pendant I looted in my Inventory Crafting Items that I cannot sell or trade. Wondering why I cannot sell or trade it? Any help appreciated.
Thanks!
Tooootall

You might have opened both of them by accident...

vawaid
06-05-2015, 08:17 PM
You might have opened both of them by accident...

wait, we can open 2 recipes in same char?

Energizeric
06-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Thanks!
Tooootall

Once you open and use the recipe, you cannot trade or sell it. If it were tradable then all that would be needed is one recipe and then everyone would just keep trading it around until everyone had an amulet crafted.

tootallll
06-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Once you open and use the recipe, you cannot trade or sell it. If it were tradable then all that would be needed is one recipe and then everyone would just keep trading it around until everyone had an amulet crafted.

I see, so the recipe stays in your inventory like other recipes. I understand why you can't use it again just not why it remains in inventory if you can't use it...was confusing until you explained, thanks!

I thought I looted it but guess not shucks...

Energizeric
06-06-2015, 02:25 AM
I see, so the recipe stays in your inventory like other recipes. I understand why you can't use it again just not why it remains in inventory if you can't use it...was confusing until you explained, thanks!

I thought I looted it but guess not shucks...

Actually I believe it can be used again. If you have more than one character that you play with, you are free to craft multiple planar pendants using the same recipe. You just would need duplicates of the other ingredients. If you only play with one end game character, then there is no need to craft another obviously.

Jazzi
06-06-2015, 05:41 AM
The pendant is stashable , so u don't need to craft more than one even if u have more than one lvl 41 toon. Unless having class specific gems is worth the expense for u ;)

arfyarf
06-06-2015, 11:56 AM
I had the same problem, contact CS and they replaced one and said it wasn't supposed to happen BUT I had a total of 3 and LOST one due to this 'bug'.