PDA

View Full Version : how about the devs make a poll...

Slush
04-14-2011, 03:25 AM
how about the devs make a poll, just out of interest.
like the gcd
dislike the gcd
wants gcd in pve only
wants gcd in pvp only

maybe this would open the devs eyes up a bit...

DOAPSaint
04-14-2011, 03:27 AM
sounds like a reasonable idea... we'll just have to see what happens

KingFu
04-14-2011, 03:28 AM
I don't think a poll is the answer. They need feedback, and possible solutions/suggestions. They realize some people aren't happy about it, but seeing the numbers won't change much. They need to make it work for everyone, by gathering data, and constructive feedback.

Progress, not perfection.

Samhayne
04-14-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi Slush,

Thanks for the poll suggestion. Everyone on the Dev Team is reading, playing, watching data from the game and working hard on the next changes to come. We'll hold off on polling at this point. We do love all the feedback we've had so far and we love that our players are so passionate about Pocket Legends. We wouldn't have them any other way :)

Slush
04-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi Slush,

Thanks for the poll suggestion. Everyone on the Dev Team is reading, playing, watching data from the game and working hard on the next changes to come. We'll hold off on polling at this point. We do love all the feedback we've had so far and we love that our players are so passionate about Pocket Legends. We wouldn't have them any other way :)

ok thanks samhayne. it was good to see that todays update quickened the gcd, you guys really are listening :)

JustHelping
04-14-2011, 11:32 PM
I am happy that they are hearing the peoples crys of disstress.

SUPAPRODIGY
04-14-2011, 11:35 PM
i agree with dev they can only do so much