PDA

View Full Version : how do people get alphas for Champs?

QuaderupleeJr
06-06-2015, 06:21 AM
When will the new game be releasing and

Can you use the same name more than once?

Would everyone start afresh? because alpha users have probably gone a bit far and it will be unfair

Waug
06-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Would everyone start afresh? because alpha users have probably gone a bit far and it will be unfair

IKR. It won't b unfair for fair player, but trust me it will be unfair for unfair players, thus fair for fair peps, but unfair for unfair player who think they're fair but their fairness is not fair, did not get it? It's simple and as clear as str guild says PvP is exactly balanced so it's fair oh it's rly fair.

The game is not released yet, alpha is going on, tier3 alpha contest is open, participate, if u can win, u'll be able to play alpha.

AppleNoob
06-06-2015, 09:03 AM

Alphas don't get any advantages as Justg himself stated that higher levels is just extra "vanity items" and such.

Justg
06-06-2015, 09:13 AM

Apply for Alpha like this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234033-Call-of-Champions-Tier-3-Alpha-Challenge!

There will not be any unique names, people will have their preferred name and a random gamer tag.

Schnitzel
06-07-2015, 09:04 PM

The beta starts sometime this summer? (anyone want to confirm?)

Games will be scaled by level, (i.e. if you are playing with a max level champ, you will be paired with other max level champs for the game. No max lvl player will be paired with a lvl1 player).

There is no name reserving in CoC, so more than one person can have the same name. (however, each IGN has a "#" sign followed by 4 numbers, so that no one could impersonate another person (because they can just check the numbers, and see the number mismatch)

Glorbuk
06-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Since nobody answered your last question I will :)

Alphans will definitely have no advantage because when the game is released our progress will be reset. Our accounts will be the same as normal players' accounts except we will have a badge to show our hard work for Alpha Testing. Hope I answered that fairly well :)

Determined(s)
06-18-2015, 08:10 AM
Although all accounts will be theoretically equal, I'm sure those badges will look pretty awesome.