PDA

View Full Version : Nekro - Overpowered?

Slowking
06-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Lots of threads have been popping up asking why Nekro is so OP. Those who joined later should know it was a useless arcane pet when it was first released. Hence it was buffed. But the buff went too far.

Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be about. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering.

You will all agree with me when I say, Nekro is basically an advanced mage. It panics, gives an amazing shield, provides stun immunity and does the most damage on passive out of all the arcane pets. And it doesn't end there. It also provides a speed boost, which allows players to easily escape huge mob situations in PvE and to easily move past the tanks and waltz around the opposite team and kill in PvP clashes. The days of using careful maneuvering and strategies are past. This pet literally substitutes skill. Even from a game developer POV, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. The whole point of this game is teamwork, considering that every PvE map can have 4 players and 5 for PvP. But with a Nekro, you just dont need experience and skill anymore. You can try to hide but if the Nekro user knows anything about PvP and moving, he/she will easily get to you.

Now yes, there are people who will say that nerfing Nekro will crown SNS as the king of pets in PvP. But I beg to differ. Removing Nekro's speed boost and Panic will allow it to maintain its purpose of countering SNS as the shield will protect from huge damage and one won't be stunned on top of pools.

Furthermore, it will bring back strategies into the game. Clashes wont be just activating Nekro AA and rushing in and not caring about taking hits. Strategies are what PvP and PvE should be about. The shield itself is extremely OP but it is needed to counter SNS. But the panic and the speed boost is plain unnecessary. Their only purpose now is to substitute actual skill and allow mistakes to be made in clashes or huge pulls.Flawless playing is what makes the best of players. With Nekro, people wont notice mistakes and that is a huge downside to the game.

For those of you who didn't wait to read all of this, I say it again. The fix I propose to make Nekro less game-changing is to remove its speed boost and its chance to panic on AA.

You are free to voice your opinions but please keep this thread drama-free.

Cheers ^_^

Aerodude
06-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Lots of threads have been popping up asking why Nekro is so OP. Those who joined later should know it was a useless arcane pet when it was first released. Hence it was buffed. But the buff went too far.

Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be out. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering.

You will all agree with me when I say, Nekro is basically an advanced mage. It panics, gives an amazing shield, provides stun immunity and does the most damage on passive out of all the arcane pets. And it doesn't end there. It also provides a speed boost, which allows players to easily escape huge mob situations in PvE and to easily move past the tanks and waltz around the opposite team and kill in PvP clashes. The days of using careful maneuvering and strategies are past. This pet literally substitutes skill. Even from a game developer POV, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. The whole point of this game is teamwork, considering that every PvE map can have 4 players and 5 for PvP. But with a Nekro, you just dont need experience and skill anymore. You can try to hide but if the Nekro user knows anything about ctf and moving, he/she will easily get to you.

Now yes, there are people who will say that nerfing Nekro will crown SNS as the king of pets in PvP. But I beg to differ. Removing Nekro's speed boost and Panic will allow it to maintain its purpose of countering SNS as the shield will protect from huge damage and one won't be stunned on top of pools.

Furthermore, it will bring back strategies into the game. Clashes wont be just activating Nekro AA and rushing in and not caring about taking hits. Strategies are what PvP should be about. The shield itself is extremely OP but it is needed to counter SNS. But the panic and the speed boost is plain unnecessary. Their only purpose now is to substitute actual skill and allow mistakes to be made in clashes or huge pulls.Flawless playing is what makes the best of players. With Nekro, people wont notice mistakes and that is huge downside to the game.

For those of you who didn't wait to read all of this, I say it again. The fix I propose to make Nekro less game-changing is to remove its speed boost and its chance to panic on AA.

Cheers ^_^

Sotrue that StS went way way way too far on. Buffing necro it actually REALLY gives a mage shield to ANYONE in its range which is so unfair and they should remove panic and speed boost and actually reduce the dmg reduction imagine by 40%?!?!? Like ftw its like a mage shield without upgrades so its really not fair I think they should reduce to 30% or 25% cause its way too strong

Ssneakykills
06-06-2015, 09:27 AM
This is probably a big problem at endgame as a lot of users at endgame have nekro but at twinking theirs few and far between

Alhuntrazeck
06-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Couldn't have put it better myself man. Kudos!

Nekro is the single most game changing and just plain OP pet ever in the game. The arguments about Samael are invalid. The ONLY reason it was considered OP was because of pet spamming. People who're paying attention would notice Samael becoming distinctly less game changing post-spam era. Nekro on the other hand...

In a 1v1 of two of the same class fighting, the Nekro user will almost nine times out of ten win, unless he is totally unskilled (rare) or he spikes out or whatver. For example, Rogue vs rogue. The Nekro provides a, and I cannot stress this enough, mage's shield. I challenge any rogue in AL to fight a pseudo mage who can crit above 4k on a single attack and has a shield.

Rogue vs rogue fights are, yes, based on crit and gear. As are mage vs mage fights. But take 1v1s among different classes. Rogue with Nekro vs a mage? Absolutely zero chance, provided the user uses Nekros AA. A mage wwith Nekro vs a warrior without will also almost undoubtedly win by alternating Nekros AA and shield which have almost the same longevity.

But 1v1s aren't a game feature, so imbalance there will be inevitable. Yet in clashes, Nekro is still game changing, in fact more game changing than SNS itself, the rarest arcane pet. In clashes, the team with Nekro will 9/10 beat the team without. How imbalanced is that?

In the heights of samael's reign, it was never able to turn the tide of a battle in this way. Nor was SNS.

The fixes Slow has raised sound perfect if applied in PvP only, I think it is fine in PvE.

Lastly, developers - test content extensively in both PvE and PvP. I'll stop now because typing on tab isn't the easiest thing in the world and I've probably got carpal tunnel already, so peace out!

-Alhunt

Visiting
06-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Not to derail this thread in any way, since I'm in total agreement with the OP, but, I feel like if the gap between Nekro and other "shield" type pets (Scorch/Snappy) was shortened, that people would be a lot happier! For example, the Nekro shield blocks 40% of incoming damage(!), I'm no math genius but that's nearly HALF of the damage I'm doing. Whilst Scorch/Snappy shields at best will stop an autoattack if you're lucky >_>. While some may say that Nekro is an Arcane pet worthy of having OP damage reduction and all that other fancy junk that the Devs thought they should put on it (I mean come on, it might as well serve muffins and give messages considering all it already does), you must remember that Scorch is 250 plat which is hardly a small sum for a pet that essentially does nothing useful except for its critical bonus maybe...Snappy is a pink pet BUT it's a Dragkin Token pet, which requires a lot of farming (or gold being spent) and for what? A pretty turtle that has no useful applications? Why is does Nekro essentially have every good aspect of other pets and a buffed version of those aspects at that, while the other shield pets are the laughingstock of Arlor? I propose that the Speed buff and stun/terrify is removed from the AA of Nekro, and that other shield pets get the SAME shield as the current Nekro has.

TL;DR? - #NerfNekroSlightlyBuffScorch/SnappySignificatly :)

Kakashis
06-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Yes nekro is OP. Also impossible at twink levels! Maybe someday there will be an even more op pet!

Maunyabastian
06-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Nekro is an arcane pet, but every arcane pet out there has one special skill only. But Nekro has them all. Dmg reduction, speed boost, etc. Like an all-in-one pack. Why does it take so long for you to come up with this thread? :loyal:

Titanfall
06-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Agree 100%
/11chars

-no
06-06-2015, 10:53 AM
This is probably a big problem at endgame as a lot of users at endgame have nekro but at twinking theirs few and far between

Not exactly. There are plenty of nekro at 13-17 that has made my focus on obtaining one.

Aerodude
06-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Did necro do a lot in twink games? I'm not sure cause lower kevel then there necro is low level and means has a weaker shield right? So necro is not really an issue at twink level but endgame! Especially at endgame even if ur the noobest unskilled player and has necro u can srill kill some geared people with necro! I just wish sts nerf necro in pvp but not to much and not pve.

Zeus
06-06-2015, 11:45 AM
It's the price that Samuel once was. People did not complain about Samael at the 25-27M price tag so I do not see the purpose to complain about Nekro in the 25-27M price tag.

Now, from what I've seen in my 60K+ kills of PvP experience, there's usually a Nekro on each side. If there isn't, it's usually a group of players that are considered food anyways due to being vastly under geared and attempting PvP. Have a Nekro on said team would not change the outcome of the match. Let us keep in mind that many SnS users have disappeared in PvP because they are forced to use their Nekros instead of SnS. Your thread would make more incentive to use SnS over Nekro,

In my opinion, PvP should be the final attempt in the game. It's where you compete AFTER you've successfully built your character. Why? The vast differences in gear. Players cannot expect to compete with subpar gear and pets or expect some sort of balance. Higher gear, will naturally, win out. There isn't really much skill involved in MMOs. It comes down to stats, ping, device, reaction time. Reaction time is the only skill related variable and it is something that is not even significant because even if a person A's reaction time is far quicker than person B's reaction time, person A's ping and device processing power will determine who lands their skills, debuffs, etc. first.

When I started the game, I knew this and I did not really bother entering PvP until I was at least somewhat competitive with the other players (meaning maxed gear but no arcane pet).

Arrowz
06-06-2015, 11:47 AM

Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be about. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering.

You will all agree with me when I say, Nekro is basically an advanced mage. It panics, gives an amazing shield, provides stun immunity and does the most damage on passive out of all the arcane pets. And it doesn't end there. It also provides a speed boost, which allows players to easily escape huge mob situations in PvE and to easily move past the tanks and waltz around the opposite team and kill in PvP clashes. The days of using careful maneuvering and strategies are past. This pet literally substitutes skill. Even from a game developer POV, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. The whole point of this game is teamwork, considering that every PvE map can have 4 players and 5 for PvP. But with a Nekro, you just dont need experience and skill anymore. You can try to hide but if the Nekro user knows anything about PvP and moving, he/she will easily get to you.

Furthermore, it will bring back strategies into the game. Clashes wont be just activating Nekro AA and rushing in and not caring about taking hits. Strategies are what PvP and PvE should be about. The shield itself is extremely OP but it is needed to counter SNS. But the panic and the speed boost is plain unnecessary. Their only purpose now is to substitute actual skill and allow mistakes to be made in clashes or huge pulls.Flawless playing is what makes the best of players. With Nekro, people wont notice mistakes and that is a huge downside to the game.

Cheers ^_^

Doesnt it slow enemies aswell? I feel like whenever that pet is used it slows me. Or maybe I'm wrong and Its just another pet slowing me but it seems like its nekro

lets see, lvl 17 there are 1..2..3..4..5.. soon to be 6. lvl 18 there is 1, lvl 19 there is 1. I dont even know about lvl 16 and 23 but I'm sure there are many at those lvls aswell.

Did necro do a lot in twink games? I'm not sure cause lower kevel then there necro is low level and means has a weaker shield right? So necro is not really an issue at twink level but endgame! Especially at endgame even if ur the noobest unskilled player and has necro u can srill kill some geared people with necro! I just wish sts nerf necro in pvp but not to much and not pve.

Yes it has a weaker shield at lower lvls but dmg is also weaker at lower lvls. Some people dont even know you can pop the shield if you do enough dmg because at twink lvls its pretty much impossible to pop the shield on any one person in a 5v5.

twoxc
06-06-2015, 12:06 PM
It's the price that Samuel once was. People did not complain about Samael at the 25-27M price tag so I do not see the purpose to complain about Nekro in the 25-27M price tag.

Now, from what I've seen in my 60K+ kills of PvP experience, there's usually a Nekro on each side. If there isn't, it's usually a group of players that are considered food anyways due to being vastly under geared and attempting PvP. Have a Nekro on said team would not change the outcome of the match. Let us keep in mind that many SnS users have disappeared in PvP because they are forced to use their Nekros instead of SnS. Your thread would make more incentive to use SnS over Nekro,

In my opinion, PvP should be the final attempt in the game. It's where you compete AFTER you've successfully built your character. Why? The vast differences in gear. Players cannot expect to compete with subpar gear and pets or expect some sort of balance. Higher gear, will naturally, win out. There isn't really much skill involved in MMOs. It comes down to stats, ping, device, reaction time. Reaction time is the only skill related variable and it is something that is not even significant because even if a person A's reaction time is far quicker than person B's reaction time, person A's ping and device processing power will determine who lands their skills, debuffs, etc. first.

When I started the game, I knew this and I did not really bother entering PvP until I was at least somewhat competitive with the other players (meaning maxed gear but no arcane pet).

Damn I hate it when you're right lol.

Also responding to this thread, not this post. Don't get Nekro involve with PVE lol PVE almost has nothing to do with Nekro being OP or not. Matter of fact a pet being over power in PVE is always a good thing. Everyone definitely want to kill everything faster in elite map and of course farm faster when the time come. Rather it's for TIMED RUN or FARM RUN, true skill and talent come from the players and each of his own, not the pet itself. Not to brag or anything but with or without nekro some of my team/guild can still have a fast elite run, just a bit more challenge and slower time but it will still hold record. The key is, why play hard when you can play smart by using a nekro as it is intended to make things easier and faster.

Don't get one and don't play against one, if you think NEKRO is OVER POWER or just get one and join the majority. xD

Appeltjes
06-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Doesnt it slow enemies aswell? I feel like whenever that pet is used it slows me. Or maybe I'm wrong and Its just another pet slowing me but it seems like its nekro

lets see, lvl 17 there are 1..2..3..4..5.. soon to be 6. lvl 18 there is 1, lvl 19 there is 1. I dont even know about lvl 16 and 23 but I'm sure there are many at those lvls aswell.

Yes it has a weaker shield at lower lvls but dmg is also weaker at lower lvls. Some people dont even know you can pop the shield if you do enough dmg because at twink lvls its pretty much impossible to pop the shield on any one person in a 5v5.

15- svvords int trix
16- mrcrucify mrscrucify meyouz dldirection sickmyducks (renamed) pml (maybe 17) devilmors rues (smthn like that)
17- icamhe archjay

Probaby I forgot some but still already 13 :p

And I believe nekro aa is the same everywhere, scorch his shield however does lvl xD

Breakingbadxx
06-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Just my opinion, the way nekro is now almost makes the elon bulwark nerf look like a joke. With the terms of "pet" and "weapon" aside, bulwark was seen as a game changer to most in the al PvP community...so it was nerfed. Can I ask what makes nekro so different which can allow it to be kept as a game changer?
Well..your complaints got bulwark nerfed..maybe the same can get nekro nerfed?
Thanks.
*No hate to the nekro's out there...just comparing to the elon bulwark issue.

Vediovis
06-06-2015, 02:56 PM
In my opinion, PvP should be the final attempt in the game. It's where you compete AFTER you've successfully built your character. Why? The vast differences in gear. Players cannot expect to compete with subpar gear and pets or expect some sort of balance. Higher gear, will naturally, win out.

Well I agree with your point on gear, I have too say I disagree with pets. During season 2 we were free to experiment since each pet had it's own strategic use. Pets played the role of support and not any single one was vital to excel. Obviously there is always going to be the top tier pets for pvp, but with pets like SnS and Nekro it goes beyond that and creates a gap that shouldn't exist.

CipiXxArcanexX
06-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Yes ... Nekro is already too good at pvp/pve. If he will be "upgraded". U can at lvl 41 (ex Mage). Full epic set item and nekro lvl 35+ and u can be best at pvp

Jazzi
06-06-2015, 03:28 PM

So practically u are saying that with my 40 million in gear and pets (current market value) I should not try PvP at all?!? Rolf... So u say 99.9% of the game population should not ever play PvP.

The part where there is a Nekro on each team most of the times is definitely not true. Maybe it is if u are in a PvP guild and can "call" someone who has one.

Currently I can one combo a ring/ imbued rogue (no nekro), whereas I would lose with a certainly of 90% to a expedition bow rogue who has nekro. Not sure how anyone could think that is OK :)

Anyhow the Nekro buff definitely went overboard by a lot. Don't even get me started on God mode in PvE.

Giving such an advantage to a part of the game population is the reason why games like Diablo 3 lost 9 million (90%) of their active players.

Kingofninjas
06-06-2015, 04:06 PM
I agree that someone at STS went nuts with the nekro buff, but its too late to nerf it. Instead we need a pet that is somewhat similar to it in terms of shield. With the expansion coming, we need a pet that give us stun immunity and damage reduction in a similar way that nekro does.

@Zeus
The price comparison between what Sam used to be and what nekro is currently is hardly fair. The prices then were far greater than they should have been due to the rampant plat farming going on, which brought a lot of extra gold into circulation.

PvP should also not be limited to maxed out players. At the moment, pve farming is almost a chore, and PvP is a major part of the game. Saying that only players who are maxed out should go there is unfair to 99% of the population simply because they cannot compete. Most players will never be able to afford maxed out gear, so are you saying that they should not PvP at all? Seems rather unfair to me. Sure, I am not denying that having better gear should give you an advantage in PvP, but it should also not be impossible to compete with legendary gear. When was the last time you, are any other player with ring, imbued set, mythic bow, olanar pendant and nekro lost 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1 to an expedition or magma blade player? Most maxed out players probably won't even be able to remember it, that's how rare it is. I just think that everyone should stand some chance at winning regardless of gear.

Overweightank
06-06-2015, 04:10 PM

Most people PvP because farming is extremely mind rattlingly boring, and dead... I myself stopped doing PvE and went to PvP. I usually don't complain. if there's more than one Nekro and I'm with a noob team, i just leave. It's not so much the problem of who the person is. It's how overpowered the pet is. I say no to nerf, but yes to buff other pets to compete even close to nekro. At the moment i'd rather fight a full team of SnS than a full team of Nekro. I dont know if i sound crazy but i find SNS more easy to survive...

EQT
06-06-2015, 04:15 PM
In vs nekro isn't that op, a decent geared maridos user with skill can beat a max nekro user (what I have gathered from l16 pvp). However in a clash fml it is pretty hard to fight against nekro without a nekro. I totes agree the speed buff and panic is not needed. It's basically full rush package: speed, panic and dmg reduction.

PhoenixPrime
06-06-2015, 04:28 PM

Also responding to this thread, not this post. Don't get Nekro involve with PVE lol PVE almost has nothing to do with Nekro being OP or not. Matter of fact a pet being over power in PVE is always a good thing. Everyone definitely want to kill everything faster in elite map and of course farm faster when the time come. Rather it's for TIMED RUN or FARM RUN, true skill and talent come from the players and each of his own, not the pet itself. Not to brag or anything but with or without nekro some of my team/guild can still have a fast elite run, just a bit more challenge and slower time but it will still hold record. The key is, why play hard when you can play smart by using a nekro as it is intended to make things easier and faster.

Don't get one and don't play against one, if you think NEKRO is OVER POWER or just get one and join the majority. xD

Thank you! I only play the game for the PVE aspects (PVP just has zero interest for me) and I always seem to finally be able to afford something right before/after it gets nerfed (like Breeze, not huge, but it did get dinged).

If any tweaks are made, please only do it to the PVP aspects, and leave the PVE aspects alone. It is nice to be able to work towards getting OP gear and pets, so we can blow off steam by thoroughly pounding monsters into the ground, 8^).

Disproves
06-06-2015, 04:55 PM
I agree that someone at STS went nuts with the nekro buff, but its too late to nerf it. Instead we need a pet that is somewhat similar to it in terms of shield. With the expansion coming, we need a pet that give us stun immunity and damage reduction in a similar way that nekro does.

@Zeus
The price comparison between what Sam used to be and what nekro is currently is hardly fair. The prices then were far greater than they should have been due to the rampant plat farming going on, which brought a lot of extra gold into circulation.

PvP should also not be limited to maxed out players. At the moment, pve farming is almost a chore, and PvP is a major part of the game. Saying that only players who are maxed out should go there is unfair to 99% of the population simply because they cannot compete. Most players will never be able to afford maxed out gear, so are you saying that they should not PvP at all? Seems rather unfair to me. Sure, I am not denying that having better gear should give you an advantage in PvP, but it should also not be impossible to compete with legendary gear. When was the last time you, are any other player with ring, imbued set, mythic bow, olanar pendant and nekro lost 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1 to an expedition or magma blade player? Most maxed out players probably won't even be able to remember it, that's how rare it is. I just think that everyone should stand some chance at winning regardless of gear.

I agree.. Just give scorch's shield 40% damage reduction and remove speed and terrify and that would balance things out.. Or even giving scorch 30% damage reduction?

Arrowz
06-06-2015, 06:31 PM

Typical rich person comment. "Just get one and join the majority". O yah because a majority of the players have a nekro and everyone can afford to buy one. That has nothing to do with the fact that its ability is so absurdly broken and it needs adjusted. Its so aggravating when the rich people try to defend things(sns and now nekro) that are broken because they have one and want protect their elite status with no regard for the majority of the community.

SacredKnight
06-06-2015, 06:41 PM
IMO STS should've buffed Scorch a long with Nekro. Scorch's stats and AA are sub par to legendary pets, honestly I'm disappointed with STS and how they never responded to the Scorch disaster which is still going on. They could make Nekro really OP, change his AA entirely but not do a thing to Scorch? Not even a refund or an explanation? :/

Nekro is the new prime example of how PvP is unbalanced due to gear. Best Gear Average skill > Average Gear Best skill. STS is removing locks, people think "Yay" no more people who P2W. But I think, "What's replacing it?. Locks are the big money maker, so what will replace?

Maunyabastian
06-06-2015, 06:53 PM
*skips page 1 posts*

My question, can the gap be closer if they do something about it? They can't just give Nekro eggs away for non-Nekro users, right?

Btw I think the title is changed.

Zeus
06-06-2015, 08:07 PM
So practically u are saying that with my 40 million in gear and pets (current market value) I should not try PvP at all?!? Rolf... So u say 99.9% of the game population should not ever play PvP.

The part where there is a Nekro on each team most of the times is definitely not true. Maybe it is if u are in a PvP guild and can "call" someone who has one.

Currently I can one combo a ring/ imbued rogue (no nekro), whereas I would lose with a certainly of 90% to a expedition bow rogue who has nekro. Not sure how anyone could think that is OK :)

Anyhow the Nekro buff definitely went overboard by a lot. Don't even get me started on God mode in PvE.

Giving such an advantage to a part of the game population is the reason why games like Diablo 3 lost 9 million (90%) of their active players.

You can try PvP and be competitive with players of your own level but you cannot expect to compete with people in 60M gear + Nekro.

Nekro, in my eyes, has helped balance many things like say, for example: tank stacking. Now, if a game is stacked with tanks, it does not necessarily mean that I cannot survive & break tanks. Yes, there's some give with that but there are also many benefits.

The ideal PvP system would be to not allow players to choose teams, or limit the number of classes per team but AL was not intended to be a PvP game nor is it promoted as one. Yes, there are tournaments and such but the main part of the game is and always will be PvE. Please note, I am just stating this in predictive rebuttal where one will claim that I cannot expect a pet to balance tank stacking. In the already imbalanced PvP system, Nekro, for me, has helped combat some of the apparent imbalances that exist. Sure, it may have created other imbalances for those that do not have one but I believe that will be a fleeting concern as the game continues to become more populated with Nekro owners.

Alhuntrazeck
06-06-2015, 08:55 PM

It isn't the price tag. It is a broken pet like breeze was, simple as that. Even if I could afford the pet I wouldn't get it because I don't play the "if you can't beat them join them" game. People did that with Bulwark. Surprise, it got nerfed. People did it again with breeze. Guess what? Nerf bat.

There's OP, then there's utter insanity. A pet which basically gives you a Blinky's AA for 10 seconds, along with Nekros already great stats, stun immunity for ten seconds, movement speed boost so that you basically ignore tanks and get to the dps quickly. Nekros passive attack also deals heavy damage, as much as an auto attack or perhaps a skill of a low geared warrior. See, this isn't OP this is GODMODE.

How do you successfully build your character in this game? Open crates that's how. There's simply no other way to make the 30M necessary short of actually looting a fossil in arena. Some people don't have the $10k bank statement! ;)

About your comment that skill is not necessary, I beg to differ. You have to know your class skill ranges, how to use them effectively, how to make the most out of walls, Trulle and trees. The rogue tournament you held was a prime example.

Lastly, in a random game, I have only rarely ever fought with Nekros on either end. Almost all of the time (99%) it has ended up with me and a friend or two with random versus a fully geared, Nekro team. 21K PvP kills speaking, have never been max geared so that should say something about my time in PvP.

Also, why has a dev changed the thread title but declined to post here...?

Aerodude
06-06-2015, 09:06 PM
I think the original title was Nekro-the pet that.....skill somethijng like that and I think sts changed it because maybe they can't accept the fact that they made a big mistake in taking the buff way off the grid and used a characters skill for it.

Slowking
06-07-2015, 12:57 AM

The price tag is not the concern here. Yes, people were not complaining when Samael was 25-27M because although it is an exceptionally good pet, it does have its drawbacks and not every single player in the game wanted it as a priority. They were more focussed on getting gear first. But with Nekro, it surpasses existing gear and this does not fall in line with the fact that pets have a supportive role in the game.

You say that almost always, both sides in a match have Nekro. I strongly disagree. Unless you're in a good PvP guild, the possibilities of that happening are minute. You say a team not having Nekro, will continue to lose clashes even if they get Nekro? I strongly disagree yet again. Nekro is not the required standard for someone to PvP. Not everyone can afford it. You have 60k+ kills yes, but you mostly play with max geared people who can call Nekro's and SnS' and hence you assume every team will always have one.But that is not true.Lots of clashes can be turned around if the team without Nekro gets one, or the team using it, uses another pet. As of now, a Nekro can vastly influence a clash and its outcome. Nerfing Nekro's speed and panic will not give an advantage to SnS users as the damage dealt by pools will still be massively reduced and the Nekro user will not get stunned on top of pools. Avoiding the pools needs focus and skill, not a speed boost which allows you to walk over it without batting an eye.

A lot of the player base loves the PvP aspect of the game. They can't just be forced to play PvE 24/7 to even have a chance in PvP. Yes, having the best gear should give you a considerable advantage. But no, the odds against a lesser geared person should not be 10-0 every 10 matches. I disagree yet again. You say skill is not involved in MMOS. Knowing your character thoroughly to ensure survival and using said character to ensure the victory of a team requires absolute skill. Till Nekro came along, of course. Ping plays a more crucial part, yes. But no one can deny the fact that skill is needed.
In a vs or walls, ping plays the more crucial role. While in clashes, skill and teamwork are what matters. Mistakes should cost clashes. But now, Nekro users are free to run through to the other side and release some comboes and then rush back without much consequence.

PvP is for all, and the difference between second best gear and best gear should not be unsurpassable.

Slowking
06-07-2015, 01:25 AM

That is were our opinions are different. Nekro does affect PvE in my opinion. I agree, over-powered things are great in PvE. Then again, they are great in PvP too. But having an option to directly be the best is not a viable future for any game. Strategies are needed. Moreover, faster farming does help, yes. But do it enough times and people start getting bored out of their minds.

Games are rated on how challenging and fun they are. A lot of players first joined the game because it was rated the best MMO of 2012 and '13 (if memory serves right). And yes, in those days PvE was challenging. You couldn't just combo everything and keep on spamming skills to finish elite maps. But now, its turned into exactly that. Spam skills and finish maps.

Nekro does affect timed runs. Imagine a scenario where the team pulls a huge crowd but accidentally pulls one too many. In a case without a Nekro, the mobs would slow and debuff the team and hit them hard making them spam pots or they might even die which will have an outcome on the end result. But with Nekro, mistakes such as that can be overlooked. Its AA speed boost works completely opposite to the other speed boosts. Any speed debuff is overridden by Nekro's speed boost. This allows the team to pay no consequence for pulling too many mobs and can easily finish the run. This helps one get on lb,yes. But it depletes the need to gain skill and how to deal with situations.

In a game, the challenging part and the fun it provides takes a higher priority than all else. Nekro changes that. Of course, it helps in farming faster and more easier. But no other combination of pets can do it like that (other than perhaps, SNS).

PvE is a huge aspect of the game and it should be challenging. Otherwise it'll turn into endless mind-numbing hours of skill spamming. Tindrin elites in the beginning of the season is one of the examples of a challenging yet fun way of PvE.

Aerodude
06-07-2015, 01:26 AM
I agree with slowking and ever since nekro was buffed way too much it is now PET>gear and skill when it should be SKILL>Gear and pet

Anakraotaba
06-07-2015, 02:37 AM
"Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be about. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering."

Arcane items SHOULD be game altering.

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 03:01 AM
When HJ was released he was OP, a couple of arcane pet later now the best

SNS (The arcane pet i call Release-me-and-we-rich-that-wants-it-for-ourselves-people-will-threaten-to-quit-and-cut-profit-by-million-%)

and Nekro are dominating, its only natural the game progresses and a more advance pet be released, IMO nekro is fine then and fine now afterall people buy for their perceived usage in any situation.

PVP wise I've fought nekro user and a lot of clashes 13-14 they are tough but they can be dropped just a little challenging and of course intimidating. Once a lot of people used Singe now many will use Nekro, I dont see any problem with it now. Just join the bandwagon and buy yourself a Nekro.

PS. STS please increase drop rate of fossil. :)

Wazakesy
06-07-2015, 03:06 AM
let scorch give a 10%dmg reduction.....

Jazzi
06-07-2015, 03:15 AM
You can try PvP and be competitive with players of your own level but you cannot expect to compete with people in 60M gear + Nekro.

Nekro, in my eyes, has helped balance many things like say, for example: tank stacking. Now, if a game is stacked with tanks, it does not necessarily mean that I cannot survive & break tanks. Yes, there's some give with that but there are also many benefits.

The ideal PvP system would be to not allow players to choose teams, or limit the number of classes per team but AL was not intended to be a PvP game nor is it promoted as one. Yes, there are tournaments and such but the main part of the game is and always will be PvE. Please note, I am just stating this in predictive rebuttal where one will claim that I cannot expect a pet to balance tank stacking. In the already imbalanced PvP system, Nekro, for me, has helped combat some of the apparent imbalances that exist. Sure, it may have created other imbalances for those that do not have one but I believe that will be a fleeting concern as the game continues to become more populated with Nekro owners.

I will try to keep it shorter this time and base it on an example from the last two weeks.

A member of your guild (Bulleth) and I actually won a 4vs2 (TDM) where the other team had a ring rogue and a ring mage. I am using this example because this was the most fun I had in PvP. The whole point of this thread is that this could have never happened if the opposite team had a nekro. Not in a million rematches.

P.S. I do not pretend to be an expert on PvP. Not even to be very good at it. I just know the basics. This being said the pet is very broken in PvE as well. There are many reasons for that, but the main one is God mode during boss fights. Ofc this does no matter if you are going to spam revenge buff all the time, but believe it or not, most people dont wanna do that ;)

Alhuntrazeck
06-07-2015, 03:29 AM
When HJ was released he was OP, a couple of arcane pet later now the best

SNS (The arcane pet i call Release-me-and-we-rich-that-wants-it-for-ourselves-people-will-threaten-to-quit-and-cut-profit-by-million-%)

and Nekro are dominating, its only natural the game progresses and a more advance pet be released, IMO nekro is fine then and fine now afterall people buy for their perceived usage in any situation.

PVP wise I've fought nekro user and a lot of clashes 13-14 they are tough but they can be dropped just a little challenging and of course intimidating. Once a lot of people used Singe now many will use Nekro, I dont see any problem with it now. Just join the bandwagon and buy yourself a Nekro.

PS. STS please increase drop rate of fossil. :)
Hj wasnt OP, if memory serves. Malison gave more HP. It wasn't the best in every aspect like Nekro is now. If a pet has an OP AA, it should not have an OP passive/stats. You can't have the best of all worlds.

Think about this. For another arcane pet to be released that is better than Nekro, the stats, AA and passive will have to be hugely better. 50 primary Stat, 25 into str dex. 20% damage. Do you want to see that kind of pet in your twink levels, where it will be more OP than at endgame?

I understand Nekro isn't that strong at twink levels. At endgame however it absorbs 1.4k damage. With each shot being reduced by 40%, not taking into count armor... Simply put, it does not break. It ALSO has the same cool down of the mage shield.

Some changes I'd suggest -

1. Remove the panic and speed boosts.
2. Buff snappy and scorch shields to give 20% damage reduction.
3. Increase AA cool down to 40s.

Serillia
06-07-2015, 03:40 AM
"Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be about. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering."

Arcane items SHOULD be game altering.

Arcane items should be the best, but they should not be untouchable.

Ghoul
06-07-2015, 04:10 AM

I agree with this thread 100%.

I'd like to respectfully disagree about your comment stating that skill is nonexistent. It is simply because you have gear that you think skill is not needed. There are many undergeared players who are absolutely amazing in PvP and win against severe disadvantages.

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 05:30 AM
Think about this. For another arcane pet to be released that is better than Nekro, the stats, AA and passive will have to be hugely better. 50 primary Stat, 25 into str dex. 20% damage. Do you want to see that kind of pet in your twink levels, where it will be more OP than at endgame?

I understand Nekro isn't that strong at twink levels. At endgame however it absorbs 1.4k damage. With each shot being reduced by 40%, not taking into count armor... Simply put, it does not break. It ALSO has the same cool down of the mage shield.

Some changes I'd suggest -

1. Remove the panic and speed boosts.
2. Buff snappy and scorch shields to give 20% damage reduction.
3. Increase AA cool down to 40s.

Nekros already at low level PVP so I am now open to any pet coming our way down here.

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

Shield and Speed boost is what makes Nekro.
Snappy and Scorch does not need to be buffed.

Nekros AA must be increased slightly thats for sure. IMO

Serillia
06-07-2015, 05:58 AM
Nekros already at low level PVP so I am now open to any pet coming our way down here.

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

Lol wut? o.o

Snappy and scorch does not need to be buffed wut?

Nekro needs to be nerfed wut?
Say wut?

Speed boost and panic isnt necessary at all. The shield itself is a mage and that coupled with some great happiness stats and passive abilities.

Alhuntrazeck
06-07-2015, 06:44 AM

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i8 find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

You want a Nekro BUFF?

I'm sorry, but... YOU WANT A NEKRO BUFF?????????

You actually want a Nekro buff? :eek: Well now I've seen everything.

As hard as it is for me to ignore that line and focus on the rest of your post, I'll make an effort -

The norm for clashes (high geared ones anyway...) is 2 Nekros, 1 S&S. Breaking shields is only possible if the entire team is hammering you. Clashes last about 15-20s on average. THE SHIELD LASTS 10s. That should pretty much sum stuff up.

The point I'm trying to make is, Nekro shields are different at endgame, just how VB is more effective at twink levels, and so are buff pets. I have twinked at 6 with a couple other AFers, 10, 15 as well as unofficially 21, 23, 26, 31, 36, 38 as well as having spent a good time at endgame PvP, so I have experienced both sides.

Lastly, are you a current/aspiring Nekro user?

And for the sake of my sanity......... YOU WANT NEKRO BUFFED?

Scorch and snappy do need to be buffed. Please. 250 Plat and what 125 dragkin teeth is not to be laughed at.

Appeltjes
06-07-2015, 06:53 AM

Yes, shall we also buff singe, breeze and blinky now we're at it and then nerf glacian and hammerjaw?

izubattousaiOlrek
06-07-2015, 08:42 AM
It is possible that nekro is a part of a bigger picture. One which adds more challenge to game. Keep in mind that sts slowly releases new items in to the land of Arlor. It is possible that pve and pvp will grow in difficulty, and at times certain items will seem OP until the next new item is released and so on.

bmooooo
06-07-2015, 08:46 AM
1000% agree! That moment when op pets/gears can substitute skills dayummm well said brothaa ^^

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 08:54 AM
And for the sake of my sanity......... YOU WANT NEKRO BUFFED?

Scorch and snappy do need to be buffed. Please. 250 Plat and what 125 dragkin teeth is not to be laughed at.

Forgot to add. Nekros AA cooldown time should be increased slightly rephrased Nekros AA cooldown should be lengthen. If ever there will be another round of nerf, but OMG arent we all tired of buff-nerf? I mean it causes more problem than it fixes.

Off-topic:
A scorch and snappy buff will be a disaster, buff nerf trend why must we buff this pet just becausee Nekros shield got buffed?

Lastly, are you a current/aspiring Nekro user?

I am going there, but who knows expansion is right around the corner.

CipiXxArcanexX
06-07-2015, 08:59 AM
It isn't the price tag. It is a broken pet like breeze was, simple as that. Even if I could afford the pet I wouldn't get it because I don't play the "if you can't beat them join them" game. People did that with Bulwark. Surprise, it got nerfed. People did it again with breeze. Guess what? Nerf bat.

There's OP, then there's utter insanity. A pet which basically gives you a Blinky's AA for 10 seconds, along with Nekros already great stats, stun immunity for ten seconds, movement speed boost so that you basically ignore tanks and get to the dps quickly. Nekros passive attack also deals heavy damage, as much as an auto attack or perhaps a skill of a low geared warrior. See, this isn't OP this is GODMODE.

How do you successfully build your character in this game? Open crates that's how. There's simply no other way to make the 30M necessary short of actually looting a fossil in arena. Some people don't have the $10k bank statement! ;)

About your comment that skill is not necessary, I beg to differ. You have to know your class skill ranges, how to use them effectively, how to make the most out of walls, Trulle and trees. The rogue tournament you held was a prime example.

Lastly, in a random game, I have only rarely ever fought with Nekros on either end. Almost all of the time (99%) it has ended up with me and a friend or two with random versus a fully geared, Nekro team. 21K PvP kills speaking, have never been max geared so that should say something about my time in PvP.

Also, why has a dev changed the thread title but declined to post here...?
For the moment i try loot a fossil in arena master chest
I have 17 chest i will open when i got 50-60 chests...
I have only 8k in bank xD ;)

Jazzi
06-07-2015, 09:09 AM

Either troll or completely lost touch with reality. I think it is troll though...

Oh I posted before I saw your next post. Well I guess not a troll then @.@

Tatman
06-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Man, I can't even imagine the next pet, released to "counter" Nekro. Banish in pvp? :)

Aerodude
06-07-2015, 10:17 AM

R u kidding me? U say nekro not OP? It just lengthen survival? Nekro IS OP have u ever tried endgame and ur using all pink items against a mythic rogue with necro and u say nekro not OP? that's wrong StS used a REAL SKILL for its buff and u ay snappy and scorch doesn't need buff? O u even know how many people wasted 250 plats and 125 drag tokens? 125 tokens is a lot to farm and 250 plat is some amount of money if there not buffed then many people wasted there time for it ever since that necro buff it changed PvP it makes people achieve GODMODE which is so unfair to people because even the less skilled people with necro always has a higher chance to win against a skilled non necro

bmooooo
06-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Lmao at this ppl saying nekro is not op and need a buff.. Pls kill it before it lays egg xD...

Twomucho
06-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Only question I got is ...why shouldn't there be an op pet...

Aerodude
06-07-2015, 12:13 PM

There should be OP pets but this pet is way way beyond OP its GODMODE with its AA this pet is so OP it gices anyone who's in its range a MAGE SHIELD!!! copying skills for a pets AA is not right its very wrong

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 12:15 PM
OP has to have limits in games... For example samael was a huge game changer but not like nekro. Samaels panic/terrify did turn the battle towards your favor,but didnt make your enemy hopeless. Nekro is basically legal hacking in a game.. Doesnt matter how much you try, 99.9% of the time the nekro user will win. Ive seen very few people successfully kill nekro users. Go up against someone using nekro and then see how it is.

bmooooo
06-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Because it widens the gap of f2p players and p2w ones.. Duuuh

Disproves
06-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Lmao at this ppl saying nekro is not op and need a buff.. Pls kill it before it lays egg xD...

YES! We're wasting it's time it's probably laying it's eggs as we speak! xD

Farminer's
06-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Nekro is not that op... It is a balanced pet considering how many people have Nekro. Also we have won in wars against Nekro users without nekro at 9 and we have even lost wars using 2 nekro s... (We was fighting 3v5 they use 5warrior).

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Nekro is not that op... It is a balanced pet considering how many people have Nekro. Also we have won in wars against Nekro users without nekro at 9 and we have even lost wars using 2 nekro s... (We was fighting 3v5 they use 5warrior).

Lol! Try playing at endgame. If you beat a nekro team then it just means they really suck and probably had a build such as sss, razor, traps and veil.

Farminer's
06-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Lol! Try playing at endgame. If you beat a nekro team then it just means they really suck and probably had a build such as sss, razor, traps and veil.
Wanna donate me some gear and I will use my dovabear on my warrior.

Kingofninjas
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
It is too late to nerf/ buff any pet. Doing so would be more detrimental and unfair to the player base than it would help. What we need is a new pet that somewhat matches nekro's ability.

Remarked
06-07-2015, 03:04 PM
It is too late to nerf/ buff any pet. Doing so would be more detrimental and unfair to the player base than it would help. What we need is a new pet that somewhat matches nekro's ability.

Ikr.. I see no point of making these kinds of threads. There aint going to be any change to the pet anyways.

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Wanna donate me some gear and I will use my dovabear on my warrior.

Pretty broke myself here, holding onto my pots and ankhs until expansion. Hopefully it wont be p2p content again.

Ardbeg
06-07-2015, 03:42 PM
samael was the same game changer in pvp when it was released. shoot me, but compare it to the pets two years ago!

please take note, nekro got nerfed because of sns at his release (yes it had 20% damage when initially released) and now was specifically tuned to give all players something against sns (remember the nerf sns threads?)

nekro is *obtainable* for free, unlike samael in his times. that does not mean everyone is guaranteed a nekro, but there s a steady influx in the market and a real chance now.

so if nekro is nerfed, will we go back to nerf sns threads? (i am a pve player, i have no agenda here, just asking).

i would have thought something obtainable against sns which *is* widely spread now thanks to the double odds week would be a great thing for the pvp community.

gumball3000
06-07-2015, 05:49 PM
samael was the same game changer in pvp when it was released. shoot me, but compare it to the pets two years ago!

please take note, nekro got nerfed because of sns at his release (yes it had 20% damage when initially released) and now was specifically tuned to give all players something against sns (remember the nerf sns threads?)

nekro is *obtainable* for free, unlike samael in his times. that does not mean everyone is guaranteed a nekro, but there s a steady influx in the market and a real chance now.

so if nekro is nerfed, will we go back to nerf sns threads? (i am a pve player, i have no agenda here, just asking).

i would have thought something obtainable against sns which *is* widely spread now thanks to the double odds week would be a great thing for the pvp community.

All the pets need special tweaking for pvp, both sns and nekro. Having a pet that negates the arcane ability of another like nekro does for samael or any other stun/panic pet is counterproductive. Why does sts make a pet that negates the ability of another pet still available in crates? Yes i know there are other pets that can do this like ironbite but they don't come nearly as close. All the pets should have neat abilities especially the arcane ones but shouldn't be op or ruin the game experience.

We should not have this cookie cutter pets good for everything, there are over 100 in stable but only 2 of them highly competitive one of which is unobtainable, this is simply wrong.

Arrowz
06-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Lmao a "new pet that somewhat matches nekro's ability.". Yah lets have a new pet that is just as OP as Nekro. That will definitely make the game more balanced. Skill will definitely become more important than pets that way.

Nekro can still be a counter to SNS without being as absurdly broken as it is now. Why does it need a panic and a speed buff? Why? The dmg reduction and stun immunity alone counters sns

The real problem is that everybody who does the balancing for sts needs fired because they are straight up clueless. Do they even play their own game? Breeze, elon bulwark nerf/buff cycle, breeze, Sns, and now nekro. Seriously sts needs to get a clue and learn to balance. I have never played any other game that is so incapable of proper balancing.
Go ahead mods, delete my post.

kixkaxx
06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPG1YjSVik&feature=youtu.be

See how nekro overrides skills in Pvp..

Kingofninjas
06-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Lmao a "new pet that somewhat matches nekro's ability.". Yah lets have a new pet that is just as OP as Nekro. That will definitely make the game more balanced. Skill will definitely become more important than pets that way.

Yes, it will. Why? Because if everyone is back on even grounds, then the deciding factor, along with ping, device and whatnot, will be skill.

PhoenixPrime
06-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Even if they get rid of ALL pets in PVP, wouldn't the argument just go back to not being fair because of what gems people have in their equipment? Seems there is always going to be some gripe somewhere when it comes to PVP due to human nature...

Anyyyyyyways, please just make sure you nerf/buff/whatever the PVP side of the pet and leave PVE alone, pleeeeeeeeease. 8^)

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Even if they get rid of ALL pets in PVP, wouldn't the argument just go back to not being fair because of what gems people have in their equipment? Seems there is always going to be some gripe somewhere when it comes to PVP due to human nature...

Anyyyyyyways, please just make sure you nerf/buff/whatever the PVP side of the pet and leave PVE alone, pleeeeeeeeease. 8^)

Not really.. As kingofninjas said in either this or a different post, sts for expansion should make 1 set available with easy to medium amount of farming, and another which is just SLIGHTLY(not that 500+ damage!!!! But only by like 300 hp, 30 damage etc) better, SLIGHTLYYY! By some hardcore farming. Have the set available for plat but untradeable. This way people will actually play the game to farm for the set and be able to compete. Same with pet. Oh wait nvm sts wont do this cause they dont know what theyre even doing i bet.. Waste of time typing this xD

Caabatric
06-07-2015, 10:44 PM
i remember someone saying with nekro they were able to kill almost everyone only using level 31 gear except one ringer.

Aerodude
06-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Yes, it will. Why? Because if everyone is back on even grounds, then the deciding factor, along with ping, device and whatnot, will be skill.
Why? Do you think making a pet to match necro will be easily obtainable? I don't think so

Arrowz
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM

That is not how to properly balance at all lmao. Just make everything insanely OP so its fair. Haha thanks for the laugh

Avshow
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM
guess the poster does not have a nekro~~

Caabatric
06-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Why? Do you think making a pet to match necro will be easily obtainable? I don't think so

If it isnt the ridiculous luck system we have for nekro now, but rather true grinding i can imagine loads of people having it....

Kingofninjas
06-07-2015, 11:40 PM
That is not how to properly balance at all lmao. Just make everything insanely OP so its fair. Haha thanks for the laugh

Would you rather 5% having insanely OP and the remaining 95% being food? I personally would rather everyone be OP, which would in turn re-define OP to something else, which nobody would be.

Arrowz
06-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Would you rather 5% having insanely OP and the remaining 95% being food? I personally would rather everyone be OP, which would in turn re-define OP to something else, which nobody would be.

If they release a new pet just as Op as nekro then the same 5% will have the new pet and continue to be OP while everyone else is food. The rich will just have variation in how to dominate everyone else. Is that what you want? If so then I feel sorry for you

Appeltjes
06-08-2015, 12:30 AM

I believe the people in that video will still happily show you what they can do without a nekro.

epicrrr
06-08-2015, 03:15 AM

Both team have Nekro, and almost all have max gears as you can see the kills are not one sided means is a healthy clash. "92-60"

Off-topic.

@peaced dude at the video. Why shipmaster bow at clash?

Aerodude
06-08-2015, 03:23 AM

You do realize even if everyone was OP the rich would still be better?

Jazzi
06-08-2015, 04:50 AM

Well u are about the nerf part. It would be unfair indeed. Nekro is not the even the newest arcane pet though. The newest one should be buffed or a new one should be released , but then again would it not be unfair to all maridos owners if the next arcane pet is that much better then theirs.

I really hope that that sts tests and thinks things through more in the future. However after one year playing this game I have my reasons to doubt that.. Sigh

Arrowz
06-09-2015, 01:11 AM
I believe the people in that video will still happily show you what they can do without a nekro.

I kill them with their nekros. I would love to see them without it lmao

Ssneakykills
06-09-2015, 01:46 AM
Not exactly. There are plenty of nekro at 13-17 that has made my focus on obtaining one.

Lol you are right it seems a lot have come out of nowhere

Serillia
06-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Can some mod/dev tell us if they're going to do something about this issue?

Oezheasate
06-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Probably not, with all due respect to the mods and producers, it's become evident they don't care that much about the correctness of the game, I asked them to correct a misleading post which was recognized by them to be misleading not directly but it was pretty obvious due to the way they responded but after i asked them to correct it still nothing has happened. Why do I write all this stuff? To show how little sts cares about the correctness of their game, skill balancing, scammers that get reported but nothing happens with obvious proof that they scam and last but not least the Godmode that Nekro gives players.

Anyona
06-09-2015, 11:43 AM
the Godmode that Nekro gives players.

Nekro gives a shield, not godmode. It's not impossible to kill a player with Nekro, it's just hard. Obviously you have to be somewhat geared... Why enter pvp undergeared?

Another thing, i'd guarantee that you wouldn't be complaining if you had a nekro. I'd.suggest stop crying on forums and log into game and farm/merch.

The expansion is on the horizon and large amounts of gold will be made. A lot of players will be able to afford a Nekro of their own when the expansion hits.

Kingofninjas
06-09-2015, 11:54 AM
If they release a new pet just as Op as nekro then the same 5% will have the new pet and continue to be OP while everyone else is food. The rich will just have variation in how to dominate everyone else. Is that what you want? If so then I feel sorry for you
Make the pet incredibly easy to obtain. Make it possible to loot as easily as shadowlurk or through the new currency like breeze is. It's not very hard to find a solution if you actually bother to think. Try it sometime :)

bmooooo
06-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Meeh i dont think sts will listen to this.. Sts only cares on those players who spend plats.. If they nerf nekro (which most plat spender have) their valued plat spenders will go mad.. Its just impossible too if they will make an easy to obtain op pet.. How will they earn money if they make all good stuffs farmable xD.. Im a f2p guy i hate to say this but this is a pay to win game :D hate it or love it its a business..

Madnex
06-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Nekro is OP only when there's none in opposition because it tackles the main issue of endgame which is 1-combo kills (eg. a samael user vs an SNS user could get lucky and win the 1v1, this is not the case with Nekro).

They've already stated there's no intention of nerfing anything currently released so your best bet is to push/wait for the well-deserved scorch/snappy buff.

Tatman
06-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Correction. They won't nerf anything that will cause uproar among the pillars of the community. They have shown to have no problem nerfing Breeze or Nilbog e.g.

Visiting
06-09-2015, 02:21 PM
134166Will STS nerf it? Not a chance ;(

Zeus
06-09-2015, 08:47 PM
I agree with this thread 100%.

I'd like to respectfully disagree about your comment stating that skill is nonexistent. It is simply because you have gear that you think skill is not needed. There are many undergeared players who are absolutely amazing in PvP and win against severe disadvantages.

MMOs, no matter which way you look at it, take very little skill to compete in.

Here are the factors MMO PvP requires:
- Gear
- Ping
- Device
- Skill Judgement
- Build
- Speed
- Understanding of Mechanics

The only factors that require skills is: skill judgement and speed. Understanding of mechanics is something irrelevant because it's simple memorization of information that players who took the time to analyze the game. Even those factors do not outweigh everything else and that is my point. I never stated that skill is nonexistent, I said it plays a very small role in MMOs like AL. If you want to see an MMO that took skill, play Pocket Legends or Star Legends (both of which, I was considered the top of my class during my time of playing).

On a side note: Pick any player excluding Night/Arrypotta (I consider them my equals, if not better players) and I'll gear down and win. Additionally, any MMO I have played, I have won tournaments in. Every. Single. One. So please do not say I am without skill or imply that. I have more than a handful of references that prove otherwise.

So no, it is not simply because I have gear that I think skill is not needed. I just think very little skill is needed to perform exceptionally in a four skill game like AL. There is very little diversity and very minor differences in strategy (apart from timed runs, which may be the only place where the game actually has some skill besides PvP tournaments).

Madnex
06-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Correction. They won't nerf anything that will cause uproar among the pillars of the community. They have shown to have no problem nerfing Breeze or Nilbog e.g.
It's one thing to nerf something that was designed to work as it does and another thing to fix stuff that's broken like Breeze's freeze immunity and the abnormally short Nilbog's AA. Not saying that those wouldn't be nice to have for the F2P players but if you let stuff like that stay as they are, it messes up the whole gear/pet progression plan since the next batch will have pets with AA's significantly less powerful (unless broken as well).

I had personally messaged both dev and mod concerning how powerful Nekro's shield has become. There were no changes or responses/statements that there will be adjustments; it's been months from the buff. It wouldn't make sense to apply any nerfs now.

Alhuntrazeck
06-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Nekro gives a shield, not godmode. It's not impossible to kill a player with Nekro, it's just hard. Obviously you have to be somewhat geared... Why enter pvp undergeared?

Another thing, i'd guarantee that you wouldn't be complaining if you had a nekro. I'd.suggest stop crying on forums and log into game and farm/merch.

The expansion is on the horizon and large amounts of gold will be made. A lot of players will be able to afford a Nekro of their own when the expansion hits.
Shield, stun immunity, speed boost, best stats of any Arcane pet (afaik).

I'd guarantee you'd change your mind if you weren't a current/aspiring Nekro owner. The pet is just plain wrong.

If the best gear item in the game is pitted against a regular team, there is still a chance that the undergeared team can win. So why is a pet so game changing that going up without it against a team with is suicide? It's possible to win against a larger number of players, such as a 4v5, 3v5, or even a 2v5...but not if Nekro is factored in.

Meeh i dont think sts will listen to this.. Sts only cares on those players who spend plats.. If they nerf nekro (which most plat spender have) their valued plat spenders will go mad.. Its just impossible too if they will make an easy to obtain op pet.. How will they earn money if they make all good stuffs farmable xD.. Im a f2p guy i hate to say this but this is a pay to win game :D hate it or love it its a business..
Pay to play really if you think about it. The best items in the game cannot be directly farmed, only indirectly; and the affordability depends on the whims of the upper class which controls the market.

Oursizes
06-09-2015, 09:53 PM
I completely agree with what Alhuntrazeck has posted. Let me share my experience with you guys. This afternoon, i was pvping with a random team, versus a team of horror and/pr magnum(one or two didnt have title). In my team there was a ring warrior with sam, and another rogue with mythic bow. The other tank and i were "undergeared". The opposing team was conposed of 3 rogues(two para and one with ring and para), a mythic gun mage, and a ring warrior. Each time we clashed we managed to beat them. But funny thing happened. They sent one of their rogues to block on our team(mind you it was 4v5 already), and called a nekro mage to their side. After that mage joined, we lost every single time and had to leave the room. This is how op nekro is. At first they thought they can spam skills and kill us but we beat them so they call a god pet to beat us. Half of our team was undergeared anyways. And when i asked why they nekro to win, the tank said "smd". Now don't tell me the mage was the reason we lost, because it wasnt. It was nekro. That pet makes the team pretty much immortal unless your own team is maxed, or has nekro, or the opposing team is afk. Having to destroy a team thats half undergeared with a nekro is not how the game is supposed to be played. This gives us -1010101010% chance of winning. Its basically suicide to even see someone with a nekro in pvp, much less actually face them. Sts needs to create a way in which players can actually face it and have a chance to win.
PS: i wont be posting the name of that tank/other people we vsed as sts will ban me since im not a "pillar" of the community. Zeus just ask in your guild, they know who they are

Anyona
06-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Shield, stun immunity, speed boost, best stats of any Arcane pet (afaik).

I'd guarantee you'd change your mind if you weren't a current/aspiring Nekro owner. The pet is just plain wrong.

If the best gear item in the game is pitted against a regular team, there is still a chance that the undergeared team can win. So why is a pet so game changing that going up without it against a team with is suicide? It's possible to win against a larger number of players, such as a 4v5, 3v5, or even a 2v5...but not if Nekro is factored in.

I don't own a Nekro. If I sold some things then i'd be able to buy one but I don't because it's not compulsory. One thing people forget is that any Nekro changes will affect elite farming, especially in the expansion. 30 minute runs could be reduced to 20 minute runs because of Nekro. This is why i'm not in favor of a nerf.

In several situations I and my teamates have been able to defeat a team with Nekro in a clash, it's hard but not impossible. Also in 1v1s killing a Nekro mage/warrior is possible. Rogues? No, rogue 1v1s are down to the use of walls/terrains and who hits/crits first.

KingFu
06-10-2015, 02:13 AM
If you want to see an MMO that took skill, play Pocket Legends or Star Legends (both of which, I was considered the top of my class during my time of playing).

Uh, PL never really took much skill at all. Everything you listed here:

Here are the factors MMO PvP requires:
- Gear
- Ping
- Device
- Skill Judgement
- Build
- Speed
- Understanding of Mechanics

The only factors that require skills is: skill judgement and speed. Understanding of mechanics is something irrelevant because it's simple memorization of information that players who took the time to analyze the game. Even those factors do not outweigh everything else and that is my point.

Can also be said for PL, regardless of what cap you're referring to. Current end game requires less skill than Candy Land, and even the cap said to be the golden age of PvP in PL (56) emphasized more on the variables you listed than the user's true skill level. Especially if you're talking about pre-GCD. Really, the only time in PL where you could possibly argue it took some level of skill would be post-GCD 56. Arguing otherwise for any of the other caps would be outlandish.

Aerodude
06-10-2015, 03:19 AM
Why wouldnt sts Nerf necro is becoz its too late but its just so weird why they never realize that they used a SKILL for a pets AA

Tatman
06-10-2015, 03:56 AM
It's one thing to nerf something that was designed to work as it does and another thing to fix stuff that's broken like Breeze's freeze immunity and the abnormally short Nilbog's AA. Not saying that those wouldn't be nice to have for the F2P players but if you let stuff like that stay as they are, it messes up the whole gear/pet progression plan since the next batch will have pets with AA's significantly less powerful (unless broken as well).

I had personally messaged both dev and mod concerning how powerful Nekro's shield has become. There were no changes or responses/statements that there will be adjustments; it's been months from the buff. It wouldn't make sense to apply any nerfs now.
I am not sure Nekro was designed to work as it currently does. Do you sincerely believe, that if anyone tested this pet in actual gaming conditions, it would work like this?

And doesn't it mess up the whole pet progression plan too? I mean, what are we to expect in the form of the next arcane pet, that will be better or at least on par with this do-it-all undead fella? Banish in pvp? Immunity from incoming damage? Invisibility maybe?

twoxc
06-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Lets face it. This is MMORPG it's PVE based not PVP based like MOBA lol. Just wait it out, a new and more power pet will be out soon. Then there will be another nerf thread or buff thread.

Edward Coug
06-10-2015, 11:55 AM
I completely agree with what Alhuntrazeck has posted. Let me share my experience with you guys. This afternoon, i was pvping with a random team, versus a team of horror and/pr magnum(one or two didnt have title). In my team there was a ring warrior with sam, and another rogue with mythic bow. The other tank and i were "undergeared". The opposing team was conposed of 3 rogues(two para and one with ring and para), a mythic gun mage, and a ring warrior. Each time we clashed we managed to beat them. But funny thing happened. They sent one of their rogues to block on our team(mind you it was 4v5 already), and called a nekro mage to their side. After that mage joined, we lost every single time and had to leave the room. This is how op nekro is. At first they thought they can spam skills and kill us but we beat them so they call a god pet to beat us. Half of our team was undergeared anyways. And when i asked why they nekro to win, the tank said "smd". Now don't tell me the mage was the reason we lost, because it wasnt. It was nekro. That pet makes the team pretty much immortal unless your own team is maxed, or has nekro, or the opposing team is afk. Having to destroy a team thats half undergeared with a nekro is not how the game is supposed to be played. This gives us -1010101010% chance of winning. Its basically suicide to even see someone with a nekro in pvp, much less actually face them. Sts needs to create a way in which players can actually face it and have a chance to win.
PS: i wont be posting the name of that tank/other people we vsed as sts will ban me since im not a "pillar" of the community. Zeus just ask in your guild, they know who they are

I refuse to play PVP until they have a room where all gear is equal. I don't want to farm lesser-geared players and I don't want to be food for over-geared gangers (skilled or unskilled).

I get all the PVP I need in other games, like first person shooters where the gear is equal. It's more honest that way. I've also never cared about KDR because you can tell by playing with or against someone how good they actually are, and I love playing against people who are better than me because that's the only way you get better.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's cool to be able to get really good gear, and there is a place for PVP with a gear disparity, but there also needs to be a room where there is no hiding behind a Nekro and para gems.

I can't tell you how many times when I first started I was called a noob for having bad gear. It's laughable. Gear does not equal skill. And this game, I'm sorry, does not require the skill level of other games. Yes, there is a lot to be said for the metagame and technique (and the art of making gold without plat), but it just will never rise to the level of, say, a first person shooter. It's more than a button-masher, but let's not kid ourselves.

Any game where there is a huge gear disparity will always mask skill. If STS ever makes a PVP room where all gear is equal, I will gladly play. Until then, meh. I'll doing all my PVPing on Left 4 Dead 2, Halo, and Monday Night Combat.

Alhuntrazeck
06-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Lets face it. This is MMORPG it's PVE based not PVP based like MOBA lol. Just wait it out, a new and more power pet will be out soon. Then there will be another nerf thread or buff thread.

But what sort of pet will be better than Nekro? It isn't even the newest Arcane pet and yet it is by leaps and bounds the strongest. To beat this, we'll need, what, a pet whose happiness bonus gives 25% damage, banishes in PvP, gives 50% crit?

A game will only go downhill if it continues this way.

twoxc
06-11-2015, 11:02 AM
But what sort of pet will be better than Nekro? It isn't even the newest Arcane pet and yet it is by leaps and bounds the strongest. To beat this, we'll need, what, a pet whose happiness bonus gives 25% damage, banishes in PvP, gives 50% crit?

A game will only go downhill if it continues this way.

If there's a will there's a way lol. Sts has always been improving pet stats and ability little by little if you haven't noticed. Well maybe not for nekro case it's been improved a lot lol. but then again who knows. there could be samael 2.0 which summon 3-5 undead army minions to help fight in battle and take couple hits xD who know hahaha.

kixkaxx
06-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Nekro must be nerfed, just to check how Twoxc dying like mofo without nekro shield in Jagged trail.

HotttSauce
06-11-2015, 11:56 AM

@Zeus

People/Players either Work HARD or Pay ALOT to obtain the Top Level Max Gear they have. Why? Because they want the advantage that the certain gear/pets give. Any & almost every game is like this. Those that are able to farm in "Elite" areas get the Elite gear plain and simple or you buy plats to use towards the same end.

1) Everyone that is the correct level can enter an elite map & farm correct?

2) Everyone that is the correct level can enter planar tombs & farm correct?

3) Everyone is able to purchase/do downloads to get plat to open chest correct?

The point is Everyone has the same opportunity in game to farm same maps, areas, MERCH, get plats to open locks/buy pets as anyone else does. It's just some players are more dedicated to doing what it takes to obtain the Arcane top of the line armor or pets than others are. The game doesn't exclude any1 from being able to do this. So a legendary equipped player shouldn't be able to compete with a mythic/arcane equipped player. That's the reason you have big differences in stats from Legendary to Mythic to Arcane items.. thats the point for the higher equip, you work to get the better payoff.

Set a goal and work hard to get your imbued set, mythic weapon, arcane pet that's obtainable by everyone. Make the effort... its the same when theirs a Leader Board event.. you see the SAME names atop the LB because these people work hard and dedicate themselves to gaining the top items in game for use or for sale. Don't complain too much if you don't dedicate or atleast make a plan to obtain high level equip like Arcane items. It's not impossible..

Oursizes
06-11-2015, 12:36 PM
People/Players either Work HARD or Pay ALOT to obtain the Top Level Max Gear they have. Why? Because they want the advantage that the certain gear/pets give. Any & almost every game is like this. Those that are able to farm in "Elite" areas get the Elite gear plain and simple or you buy plats to use towards the same end.

1) Everyone that is the correct level can enter an elite map & farm correct?

2) Everyone that is the correct level can enter planar tombs & farm correct?

3) Everyone is able to purchase/do downloads to get plat to open chest correct?

The point is Everyone has the same opportunity in game to farm same maps, areas, MERCH, get plats to open locks/buy pets as anyone else does. It's just some players are more dedicated to doing what it takes to obtain the Arcane top of the line armor or pets than others are. The game doesn't exclude any1 from being able to do this. So a legendary equipped player shouldn't be able to compete with a mythic/arcane equipped player. That's the reason you have big differences in stats from Legendary to Mythic to Arcane items.. thats the point for the higher equip, you work to get the better payoff.

Set a goal and work hard to get your imbued set, mythic weapon, arcane pet that's obtainable by everyone. Make the effort... its the same when theirs a Leader Board event.. you see the SAME names atop the LB because these people work hard and dedicate themselves to gaining the top items in game for use or for sale. Don't complain too much if you don't dedicate or atleast make a plan to obtain high level equip like Arcane items. It's not impossible..

I dont know you in game, but your post makes you seem like a plat buyer. Now why dont you make toon from scratch that no one knows of and try to get from nothing to mythic/arcane in this economy? Good luck of youre not playing 25 hours a day.

twoxc
06-11-2015, 01:51 PM
In all fairness. Just make PVP fixated stats. No pet allowed. okay maybe Possible 2-3 pvp pet made only for pvp for strategy and teamwork etc. IF sts is allow to permanently nerf rogue 10% damage in CTF and TDM then I'm sure sts is allow to make all class fixed on stats.

for example Rogue class 4k hp 1500 armor etc etc and tank 6k hp with 2k armor etc etc and mage with 5k hp and 1700 armor etc etc see where i'm going with this. This way no gear is involve no pet is involve no more complain about over power this or that or poor vs rich etc etc. Everyone is equal.

Put those Legendary gears stats into good use and use them as a fixated boost to each class in pvp. like what's the best legendary set right now? excluding IMBUED. Planar arena equipment? well then there you have it everyone at end game who join pvp get automatic fixated stats with Planar arena equipment doesn't matter what you have on or equipped.

The more fairness and equal players want the less option we have. Thats just how things are.

AL isn't AL without PVE but AL is still AL without PVP.

HotttSauce
06-11-2015, 02:33 PM
I dont know you in game, but your post makes you seem like a plat buyer. Now why dont you make toon from scratch that no one knows of and try to get from nothing to mythic/arcane in this economy? Good luck of youre not playing 25 hours a day.

Is that all you got from my post?

I have used apps to get plat and bought as well. Also farmed many elites and MERCHED a ton! Because like I stated I have a goal. I opened a few locks & was lucky enough to get Sam's back when they sold for 20M plus. So i've been in this game for awhile, working hard to farm & merch the mythics, high end legendary gear, selling twink gear, selling dragon bars from farming teeth, took advantage of selling high priced event items (golden eggs) etc;

I had a goal --> then worked hard & waited --> saved up for a long time ---> Now I have been able to purchase the items/pets i set out to obtain.

SO all the discussion about why I'm not as OP as the next player or nerf this or nerf that because I don't own (that particular gear/pet) is meh. It takes time, effort & dedication. Almost no1 gained all the Op things they now own overnight.

Oezheasate
06-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Now I'd like to point something out, Nekro gives godmode but u can surpass it in vs, but only with mage, never tried vs with nekro warrior so dont know about that. Im pretty much a noob still in PvP, didnt even reach 1k kills in total and my kd ratio still negative due to being undergeared at start. Now my gear is Bulwark Will, Doom, Haunted Fitness, and Icescale assault set and even with this gear I've managed to beat a min. of 4 Nekro mages geared with elon rifle and whatever else several times in vs, now my point is that those are beatable if u have some idea of what ur doing. But nekro rogues i dont go anywhere near them anymore, i cant even get my second heal in and they already killed me. So yeah nekro gives godmode, but it has more advantages for some classes than others. Dont know much about clashes so dont know how its with a nekro on one side.

Litheus
06-11-2015, 11:35 PM
We need a more complex fighting system for PvP like attack should not auto aim players in PvP...attack should work like cs or gale in PvP...we need to face the enemies n hit them...that way skill comes into play.....that way gear will not be a problem that much

bmooooo
06-12-2015, 02:35 AM
We need a more complex fighting system for PvP like attack should not auto aim players in PvP...attack should work like cs or gale in PvP...we need to face the enemies n hit them...that way skill comes into play.....that way gear will not be a problem that much
Lmaoooooo ill recommend you to play call of duty instead of AL braah hahahahah

bmooooo
06-12-2015, 02:52 AM
Is that all you got from my post?

I have used apps to get plat and bought as well. Also farmed many elites and MERCHED a ton! Because like I stated I have a goal. I opened a few locks & was lucky enough to get Sam's back when they sold for 20M plus. So i've been in this game for awhile, working hard to farm & merch the mythics, high end legendary gear, selling twink gear, selling dragon bars from farming teeth, took advantage of selling high priced event items (golden eggs) etc;

I had a goal --> then worked hard & waited --> saved up for a long time ---> Now I have been able to purchase the items/pets i set out to obtain.

SO all the discussion about why I'm not as OP as the next player or nerf this or nerf that because I don't own (that particular gear/pet) is meh. It takes time, effort & dedication. Almost no1 gained all the Op things they now own overnight.
I think u dont get it lol.. Its like this man: having best gears should give you advantage but not to the extent that it will make u impossible to kill.. For example: nekro rogue vs samael rogue with both same gear specs and skill, prolly the nekro will win 10-0.. And that's what makes the thing OP. Unlike ringed rogue vs non ringed. The ringed one morelikely to win but still can be killed.. Can u feel me bruuh? Huuh? Huuh?? XD btw im not pro nerf/buff on nekro but the gap is just too big.. If uve been into pvp for a long long long long time youll notice the difference :D

Kalahesi
06-12-2015, 04:39 AM
I remember the days when u could beat a sammy rogue with malison lol

Appeltjes
06-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Lmaoooooo ill recommend you to play call of duty instead of AL braah hahahahah

Uhmm cod has auto aim on in online xD

HotttSauce
06-13-2015, 01:04 AM
I think u dont get it lol.. Its like this man: having best gears should give you advantage but not to the extent that it will make u impossible to kill.. For example: nekro rogue vs samael rogue with both same gear specs and skill, prolly the nekro will win 10-0.. And that's what makes the thing OP. Unlike ringed rogue vs non ringed. The ringed one morelikely to win but still can be killed.. Can u feel me bruuh? Huuh? Huuh?? XD btw im not pro nerf/buff on nekro but the gap is just too big.. If uve been into pvp for a long long long long time youll notice the difference :D

Simple question to you... How long do you think you can own the Same Pet ie; Samael and still compete at a high level? The game has to progress & if u want to compete at a high lvl you should progress with it. What is the time frame of introduction to the game of Samael pet and then Nekro pet?... You need to understand as gear gets alot stronger so do the pets StS releases.

Can't hold on to that Samael for ever bruuh! Like you put it.. Save up your gold and don't complain.. COMPETE at a higher lvl.

Bmwmsix
06-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Nekro is a noob pet made for noobs.

Seriously where is the fun without any challenge?? Or you always wanted to run around like an aimbot on any egoshooter??? Smh

Kriticality
06-13-2015, 12:51 PM

Seriously where is the fun without any challenge?? Or you always wanted to run around like an aimbot on any egoshooter??? Smh

I'll tell you flat out that nekros on each side have forced teams to add more depth and strategy at end game. Especially with mage shield buff and warrior buff. In my experience, clashes were far more straightforward and monotonous before nekro shields. Timing plays a bigger role than ever as do constantl adjustments based on how many of each DPS on opposite side. I rarely play against non nekro teams and can't remember the last clash I had without multiple nekros. I am in a PVP guild though.

On a side note, I'll happily remove Nekro if anyone asks if you find me in PVP. I certainly understand the frustration of fighting against Nekro players. I fought plenty before I had one.

Bmwmsix
06-13-2015, 01:31 PM
Thank you Kritty,

Know you as a fair player since then!
And if both teams use Nekro its ok but not those dummy farmer. This pet still feels like a bug/glitch if its used onesided..totally destroys pvp fun. Even if I have nekro I wouldn't use it at all on pvp because developer overdid this pet without taking the consequences into their maths.

Appeltjes
06-13-2015, 03:50 PM

1 nekro beats 2 nekros in a 4v5 so even with 2 nekros it seems to be a challenge to kill people ;)

xnorwayx
06-13-2015, 07:49 PM

1 nekro beats 2 nekros in a 4v5 so even with 2 nekros it seems to be a challenge to kill people ;)

I see 2 breeze on ur team @_@

Appeltjes
06-14-2015, 04:02 AM
I see 2 breeze on ur team @_@

1 from us one from them :)

Litheus
06-14-2015, 03:39 PM
I ganged a necro rogue and I almost finished my mana

Disproves
06-15-2015, 01:58 PM
I ganged a necro rogue and I almost finished my mana

Lmao.......@@

Higuani
06-16-2015, 07:31 AM
I have no problem playin against nekro users. I play everyday vs them. Heck my guild don't have a nekro and we have like 20+ enemys with nekros lol!
Like arrowz mentoined before we kill them with their nekro's.. I would love to fight them with no nekro's lmao

But tbh you need a good team and pets to fight against it.

Kujimasun
06-16-2015, 08:20 AM

Cheers ^_^
I would like to point out one teeny, tiny detail.... fossil will be farmable in expansion. No opening crates, no plat needed, no arena runs. The only thing required will be your time.

On a more positive note since ALL the new items are farmable I (along with alot of people) will not need to buy platinum. [emoji1]

Happy hunting [emoji16]

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Kujimasun
06-16-2015, 10:57 PM
The arcanes for those tokens were apparently only for test server ... And hiya kuji kuji! Didn't know u were a forumer too!
:) Incorrect,one of the mods already confirmed the mythic and arcane items will stay at that npc.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
06-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Oo well that just made my day, could u share the link about the mod confirming arcanes will stay with me kuji kuji?
It was in game when they said this they also showed new pet arcane ability its a small earthquake dealing TONS of damage and while the gold pet is same just rarer for the collectors to get all pets. Aka Zeus lmao!

Farminer's
06-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Whaaaaat! That sounds awesome! Wish they would rethink the farming method for these items tho
The farming methods for these items is fine I'm glad they finnaly made it so f2p players can farm and actually earn stuff over time and not based on luck. I'm very excited.

Ghoul
06-20-2015, 05:42 AM
Mods, check this thread out. Lots of truth in it.

Serillia
06-21-2015, 03:39 AM
Mods, check this thread out. Lots of truth in it.

This. Fibus or G-M or any others, Is anything going to happen related to this subject?

Bmwmsix
06-22-2015, 05:23 PM
This. Fibus or G-M or any others, Is anything going to happen related to this subject?

Yup they gna introduce one more powerful pet....endless circle..JUST GIMMME YOUR CASHH NUBB!....muhahahaha <<< Sts thinking...instead of gamerbalance.