PDA

View Full Version : PvP glitch (ctf)

Vowel
06-06-2015, 03:48 PM
If you go to the Capture the Flag arena, there is a way to get outside the map. Players use this glitch to make the game lag and to take the flags outside the map. People also use this to raise their kill count by killing players before they even join. Please patch this, it is very annoying.
To do the glitch:
1) go to a base (blue or red)
2) stand in the exact area where the gate closes
3) have someone in the opposite team stand next to the switch to close the gates
4) have that person use 'fatal burst' on your character and click the switch during the attack
5) you are now outside the arena

Mkthekiller
06-07-2015, 05:48 AM
If you go to the Capture the Flag arena, there is a way to get outside the map. Players use this glitch to make the game lag and to take the flags outside the map. People also use this to raise their kill count by killing players before they even join. Please patch this, it is very annoying.
To do the glitch:
1) go to a base (blue or red)
2) stand in the exact area where the gate closes
3) have someone in the opposite team stand next to the switch to close the gates
4) have that person use 'fatal burst' on your character and click the switch during the attack
5) you are now outside the arena

Yes this is true, thought CTF has became a bit less boring but this should be fixed sts.

Mkthekiller
06-07-2015, 05:51 AM
STS, the first screenshot in this thread- http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?235769-pvp-match-got-hacked-mods-response-plz is how people kill others before letting them chose a team and make their kdr, the first screenie of this thread shows how they do it, and if you want I can make a video to show how to glitch it.
Hope to get a response soon! :)

doomdoomdoom
06-22-2015, 12:15 PM
I think making a video is a good idea MK, but instead of posting it here....send it to support. In the original thread about this problem the moderator instructed people to send info and screenshots to support. I think posting a video here won't increase the chances that it gets fixed, but will increase the number of people that exploit the glitch. Maybe you could also send a link to the video to the moderator Seoratrek as well.

Mkthekiller
06-23-2015, 02:38 AM
I think making a video is a good idea MK, but instead of posting it here....send it to support. In the original thread about this problem the moderator instructed people to send info and screenshots to support. I think posting a video here won't increase the chances that it gets fixed, but will increase the number of people that exploit the glitch. Maybe you could also send a link to the video to the moderator Seoratrek as well.

I will make one in a few days, thankx doom. :)