PDA

View Full Version : Dark legend give away

Villafabian1
06-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Who ever answers this question first will receive a dark manic mask.

There is an island on one side and another island on the other and there I'd water between

There are 3 wolves on one island and 3 chickens on the other u are allowed to take 2 animals from each side of the island but u are allowed to switch islands ad much times as u want

If u leave a chicken alone and there are more wolves on an island than the chicken than the chickens die and u lose

The goal is to get all the animals on one island

How can this be done?

Social
06-07-2015, 12:58 PM

There is an island on one side and another island on the other and there I'd water between

There are 3 wolves on one island and 3 chickens on the other u are allowed to take 2 animals from each side of the island but u are allowed to switch islands ad much times as u want

If u leave a chicken alone and there are more wolves on an island than the chicken than the chickens die and u lose

How can this be done?
I love jokes. Ok, you would have to take 2 wolves first to the chicken island because you can only take 2. And that the chickens wont be outnumbered. So you grab the last wolf and done. All the animals on one island.

CipiXxArcanexX
06-08-2015, 03:29 PM
I love jokes. Ok, you would have to take 2 wolves first to the chicken island because you can only take 2. And that the chickens wont be outnumbered. So you grab the last wolf and done. All the animals on one island.
I dont understand....

Burninglamp
06-08-2015, 05:05 PM
2 wolves will still eat 3 chickens lol.

Villafabian1
06-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Shutup

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Villafabian1
06-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

heabekr
09-13-2015, 03:52 AM
))))haha.trololo

Ankur Singh Sikarwar
10-09-2015, 02:22 AM

How can this be done?

first take one chicken and wolf from one island to other than on first island 2 wold and 2 chicken and on other island one wolf and one chicken now bring one chicken back and take to wolf to other island and done

Deusagor
03-04-2016, 02:15 AM
First Take 2 chickens post it on one island then take the other wovles 2 and put them on the other one take the last chicken and 1 wolf keep it on the other side then take that wolf and keep it with the others

Jashundead
03-04-2016, 07:12 AM
First take 1 wolf 1 chicken got to island 2
Then take the chicken back with the boat
Take 2 wolves from island 1 return
Return with 1 wolf back to island 1
Take 2 chickens to island wolf
So now there are 2chickens&2wolves on island2
And 1chicken&1wolf in island 1
Then we again make the boat row back to island 2 with the last chicken and wolf
There are 3 chicken and 3wolves on island 2
I am sure it's the right answer