PDA

View Full Version : Help with 1st Arcane Pet

Rabidlicious
06-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Hello, I finally have enough gold to get my 1st Arcane Pet. I'm a lvl 14 Warrior and I'll be doing PvP till I get all the achievements and then I'll be capping.

I have enough to either get a Singe or a Samael, which I heard are the 2 best Arcane Pets for a Warrior.

Is one specifically better for PvP or PvE? Could anyone post both of their passive and Arcane ability please?

In general, which truly is the more Superior

Thanks!

Farminer's
06-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Samael is for pve and singe for PvP but is good for pve to I would get singe if I was you.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

-no
06-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Singe will be your best choice for pvp 14. The huge hp boost makes you very hard to kill. And singe aa stun/burn hits hard.

And its actually surprisingly good for pve.

If you were playing pvp at higher levels, i would say sam becuase his panic passive will be unlocked. Also his banish in elite is very nice.

mmaachilles211
06-06-2015, 08:31 PM
I don't own a singe but based off of his happiness bonus and aa at 14 he would be a nightmare for both pvp and pve. His happiness bonus is 30 to primary stat, 12 to all stats, 12% dam, dam reduced by 4% and +250 to health. Aa adds 15 to all stats with a chance for stun.
Sams happiness bonus is 30 to primary, 10 to int, 10% dam, 12% crit, 100 to mana and he has passive health/mana regeneration and passive terrify at higher levels. His aa has a very high chance to terrify and spreads a dot toxin that's pretty great as he grows. Additionally in pve his aa has a chance to banish, think like 10%.
Free to make your own choice bud but you can read this and the decision is pretty obvious in my opinion.
Hope this helps out man.

Rabidlicious
06-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Thanks guys! I'm thinking of getting Singe most likely now :)