PDA

View Full Version : Stun in PvP

Sicarii
05-25-2010, 06:31 AM
I have noticed that when you are stunned in PvP, you can't move but you CAn still attack and use skills. Whemy bow bear gets beckoned by a melée warrior this means I can pop iron blood, evasion, and stomp and wind up with damage mitigation and a melée sitting stunned outside of his attack range, while I spam my attack button and pummel him with arrows. I have killed more than a few while I should be stunned and unable to do anything...

nerdherd
05-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Strange, when I get stunned by beckon as my archer I am unable to do anything. Of course I'm only alive for like .3 seconds so maybe due to lag I just don't have time to get off any skills.

Tatanka
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
yeah, stun isnot stunning but rooting...
Is this behavior intended or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Sayishere
05-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Strange, when I get stunned by beckon as my archer I am unable to do anything. Of course I'm only alive for like .3 seconds so maybe due to lag I just don't have time to get off any skills.

indeed same here

i honestly cant tell anymore, the lag is just painful to play in sometimes

Salad Fingers
05-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Bump bump bump bump

Neurion
05-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Beckon's stun is just like Crippling Slash's (i.e. root), as far as I can tell. Stomp's and Hell Scream's is the one that disables. You can tell by the animation, monster's heads wobble when they can't attack.

Tatanka
05-30-2010, 02:47 PM
I have the distinct felling none of the stuns really stun in PVP.
Besides that, I don't think there are diferences betwen stun depending on the skill that causes it.

Is the PVP/stun question answered any where else??