PDA

View Full Version : Kill & Flag Farming

Maunyabastian
06-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Hi.
So I haven't been playing since last month (actually April), and now I was thinking about PvP lobbies.

Twinking world is getting closer to its end due to the heavy amount of Kill and Flag Farming. This thread is mainly purposed to CTF, but the Kill Farming can also be connected to TDM. Because of the random joining (when you either entered CTF room in Windmoore/Kraag or with World Map), we won't know where we will join. We won't know with whom we will team up with. In order to do guild wars, it is so hard to get a noob walked away from the room, and that is really annoying everyone.

What I want is, we can see all of the PvP rooms, called the PvP lobby. For me, I can only see 8-10, 9-11, & 10-12 PvP lobby since I'm a L10. But remember the name and level of each participants won't be shown so that won't make me to avoid those 11s and 12s. This also will limit the amount of PvP games you can take in one day, if you have played 5 TDM games you will be prevented to do TDM for 24h, if you have killed 300 people in CTF you will be prevented to do CTF for 24h. You have to wait 20m for the next round of CTF/TDM game. Since I'm not an endgamer, I don't really know how many active PvP players there, so let's make it 20 rooms per lobby. 13 TDM and 7 CTF rooms. That will take 139 people.

PvP lobby will be shown as a list of rooms, like I said 13 TDM and 7 CTF rooms. We can join a full-joined room, but we can't play nor spectate the room and the chat. A room will only start once it has been joined with 8 or 10 people (TDM - CTF). So no more blockers intended. With this, noobs will often find empty rooms and will quit PvP, good to not ruin their KDR. With this, we can easily do guild wars, 1v1 (peaceful rooms), and our own guild war.

Hope this can possibly be implemented.

Updated: June 17, 2015

Oezheasate
06-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Ehm bruh, u might want to make this easier to understand, was hard reading through this and trying to understand it