PDA

View Full Version : An idea worth considering...

Edumacation
06-07-2015, 02:59 AM
Hey guys! I was playing some BO2 League Play today and it hit me - Why doesn't PL have a competitive system/environment like this???
So I have decided that I would pitch my idea to the forums!

Basically what I want to have setup is a 2 week period where teams of 3 are placed in a competition that costs each player 100k to enter.
Matches would be best of 3 in Forest Fight FFA. Screenshots would be required to be posted by a member of each team to qualify as a winning and losing team. There would be a winners bracket and a losers bracket, as well as a ladder that would be updated by me after each round. Teams will play three rounds in the first week, and the second week will be finals. Match times should be organised by both teams so that everyone can make the match. Failure to have three players on a team for the match will result in a loss for that team. At the end of the first week, the top 4 teams will play Best of Three CTF FFA matches. There will be one "warm up week" before the two week competition period.

Just thought I'd let people know what I was thinking, and if I could get anyone on board for this. The main levels will be L.10-20, L.30, L.35 and Endgame. Comment below if you think this would be a good idea, or if you would like to join.

humiiii
06-07-2015, 03:15 AM
This is an awesome idea. What would be the prizes?
Unfortunately, i dont think STS will make that.

Waug
06-07-2015, 05:14 AM
Rather suggest things for call of champions, it's going to be a competitive game/MOBA/eSport
They'll catch any idea regarding coc as it is in development, & if it looks good to em they may even implement it.

pl got old very old and u know what happens when u suggest old human to do something new.

Edumacation
06-07-2015, 05:50 AM
This is an awesome idea. What would be the prizes?
Unfortunately, i dont think STS will make that.

Rather suggest things for call of champions, it's going to be a competitive game/MOBA/eSport
They'll catch any idea regarding coc as it is in development, & if it looks good to em they may even implement it.

pl got old very old and u know what happens when u suggest old human to do something new.

forgot to mention that I'd organise it myself, but it was just an idea to give new life to the game

Ssneakykills
06-07-2015, 08:25 AM

I was about to say the same thing about the new game but you beat me to it lol

anahadaz
06-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Why would you ignore levels like 51-61? Endgame is full of op bears and pallies, and 10-20 is full of trash talkers. 56 is one of the most balanced levels in the game, and 61 is getting really popular now

Mothwing
06-07-2015, 04:36 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222668-PLeague&highlight=mothwing

Basically, there's not enough people interested enough or dedicated enough to get it started. The thread I started was for end game as well, so I can only imagine trying to organize something like this for twinking would be even harder.

Edumacation
06-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Why would you ignore levels like 51-61? Endgame is full of op bears and pallies, and 10-20 is full of trash talkers. 56 is one of the most balanced levels in the game, and 61 is getting really popular now

I chose some of the more populated levels; last time I was at 51 I could hardly find a game.

Edumacation
06-07-2015, 05:32 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222668-PLeague&highlight=mothwing

Basically, there's not enough people interested enough or dedicated enough to get it started. The thread I started was for end game as well, so I can only imagine trying to organize something like this for twinking would be even harder.

Did not see this thread before XD

Mothwing
06-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Did not see this thread before XD

That's the problem right there, it's hard to get the word out and try to organize things at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk