PDA

View Full Version : [TOURNAMENT] L15-16 [rogue]

EQT
06-07-2015, 08:48 AM
There are many forums post feuding who is better than who in their respective bracket and class. No more will that happen in 15-16; time to settle such feuds. As well as trying to bring together the PvP community at 15-16 where, many would know, there has been far too much blocking and trash talking.

NOTE: This is the FIRST of VS tournaments at the 15-16 bracket. MAGES AND TANKS will have their OWN tournament which will build up the end game (a CLASH tournament 15,16)

Date: Sunday 14th June 2015 | 14/05/15
Time: 17:00 GMT
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATING: Saturday 13th June 2015
Note: search on Google 17:00 gmt if your unsure of your timezone.

Terms and conditions of tournament:
Malison Pet only.
No trash/flame before or after the fight.
No charging of skills or bow before countdown.
Lag/Dc is no excuse, there will not be any exceptions.
Don't stress and have fun!
L15 V L15
L16 v l16

Entry fee: 100,000g

Prize pot: The sum total of the entry fee. The more the people enter the bigger the prize pot.
Note - I will not be taking any compensation.

How will this work?
Firstly, you have to fill out this form (copy and paste it and fill in).

Name in game:
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?:
What level are you?:

Once that has been completed I will send you a friend request in game [I will be using my in game name Invasions to host this tournament]. On the day of the tournament, you all have to leave your respective guilds - you will then message Invasions and request for a guild invite.

Timetable:
17:00-17:30 Registration - report to guildhalls and pay your entry fee.
17:35-17:50 Match fixtures will be processed.
18:00 report to guildhalls ready to be called.

Note: Feel free to practice between 17:35-17:55.

Happy gaming! And may the odds be ever in your favour.

A stream will be hosted on twitch by peaced, so those who aren't participating will have a cut of the action!

EQT
06-07-2015, 08:52 AM
How will the tournament work?
There will be two pools of matches, one for 15 and one for 16.
It will be the first to win 4 games and will be held in a CTF lobby.
It will be a knock out style tournament with the winners fighting other winners until we reach the final two of each pool.
The last two from each pool will engage in a battle out of 10, which will be recorded and put on YouTube for those who did not attend the twitch stream.

Ssneakykills
06-07-2015, 01:18 PM
If this goes ahead if you can get the mods/devs approval ask them for a plat prize too as they have done in other competions.

I also look forward to the Mage one although i am awful at vs

Iump
06-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Lel Inva, good luck with your tournament. I think its wonderful idea. Good luck to everyone participating in this tournament. :)

EQT
06-07-2015, 01:43 PM
If this goes ahead if you can get the mods/devs approval ask them for a plat prize too as they have done in other competions.

I also look forward to the Mage one although i am awful at vs

Cool bro!! Mage one will be coming up after tank

Haha thanks iump :3 hurry up and get gear so u can participate in tank tournament

Also my friend wanted me to make a post for him.
Name in game: iify
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes
What level are you?: 16

Iump
06-07-2015, 02:52 PM
I am, lol. So busy ATM. But i will participate in that tournament. Cant wait :)

siddhant
06-07-2015, 08:02 PM
There are many forums post feuding who is better than who in their respective bracket and class. No more will that happen in 15-16; time to settle such feuds. As well as trying to bring together the PvP community at 15-16 where, many would know, there has been far too much blocking and trash talking.

NOTE: This is the FIRST of VS tournaments at the 15-16 bracket. MAGES AND TANKS will have their OWN tournament which will build up the end game (a CLASH tournament 15,16)

Date: Saturday 13th June 2015 | 13/05/15

Malison Pet only.

Prize pot: The sum total of the entry fee. The more the people enter the bigger the prize pot.

How will this work?

Name in game:
What level are you?:

Once that has been completed I will send you a friend request in game [I will be using my in game name Invasions to host this tournament]. On the day of the tournament, you all have to leave your respective guilds - you will then message Invasions and request for a guild invite.

Timetable:

Can u keep it no paras so as to make it much more fair that is what the point of the competition is i guess jst my suggestion and also this is not the first ever vs tournament being held at 15 there has already been one in the past hosted by fraline jst saying ty.

Antispace
06-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Can u keep it no paras so as to make it much more fair that is what the point of the competition is i guess jst my suggestion and also this is not the first ever vs tournament being held at 15 there has already been one in the past hosted by fraline jst saying ty.
Why should we do no para? I just have para gear what should i do now? Play naked?

Arrowz
06-07-2015, 11:06 PM

If you cant afford a para you shouldnt be spending 100k to enter a tournament...just saying

Monling
06-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Name in game:Wobbling
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?:yes
What level are you?:15

siddhant
06-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Why should we do no para? I just have para gear what should i do now? Play naked?
Well if u can afford para gears worth(10m atleast assuming all ur gear has atleast one para) a total set of non para gear will cost u less than 600k add another 100 for registering if u win i guess assuming there will be atleast eight players participating u will get 800k so u wont lose any money i guess add all the fame u get and the point of this competition is to make it fair and yes without paras and with paras there is huge difference between those two so i was jst suggesting something it is upon the host to decide whether he agrees to that or no is my viewpoint ty.

siddhant
06-08-2015, 02:47 AM
If you cant afford a para you shouldnt be spending 100k to enter a tournament...just saying
There is a huge difference between a 100k and 2m+ i guess and there is no hard and fast rule that only players with para have skills jst saying #fairforall

EQT
06-08-2015, 03:07 AM

Too hard to control people can hide paras

Antispace
06-08-2015, 04:11 AM
There is a huge difference between a 100k and 2m+ i guess and there is no hard and fast rule that only players with para have skills jst saying #fairforall
This isnt my problem i cant play without para and i think eversone who will participate has a para so play without or dont participte Zz

siddhant
06-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Too hard to control people can hide paras
Huh...lol paras have glowing effect....
Easily recognizable..

siddhant
06-08-2015, 05:54 AM
This isnt my problem i cant play without para and i think eversone who will participate has a para so play without or dont participte Zz
Lol "cant play without para" and yup with paras obviously it is gonna be abt gears and not fair thing as what the motive of this tournament was...waiting for mage vs where int is gonna be all out with 10paras gg.

EQT
06-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Lol "cant play without para" and yup with paras obviously it is gonna be abt gears and not fair thing as what the motive of this tournament was...waiting for mage vs where int is gonna be all out with 10paras gg.
R u silly 10 para is dumb his healrh without pet is 1.1k and armor as low as fudge. A non para mage can beat him

And there's a graphical glitch when u take para gear off and put back on para glow doesn't work

Arrowz
06-08-2015, 07:03 AM
R u silly 10 para is dumb his healrh without pet is 1.1k and armor as low as fudge. A non para mage can beat him

And there's a graphical glitch when u take para gear off and put back on para glow doesn't work

^^^ true in its entirety

Antispace
06-08-2015, 08:04 AM

And if u dont take part in the tournament pls stop spamm here ty:)

Ssneakykills
06-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Two players who are fighting should say either para or non para fight to prevent this being a problem if it ever became one.

Majority of people who will do the tourney will be para gem players anyways

imbd
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Name in game:Iaid
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?:yes
What level are you?:15

imbd
06-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Bro I can't participate in torn Iv been banned 7 days dunno why...

kinzmet
06-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Name in game: Caroline
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes
What level are you?: 16

Withdrawing my entry due to sudden changes on tournament schedule.

EQT
06-09-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm happy to say that we have arranged it to be streamed on twitch!!! Thx to peaced/antispace

Antispace
06-09-2015, 10:12 AM
IGN: IHATEYOUINVA
Agree with conditions: Definetly not
Level: 100

<3

Aerodude
06-09-2015, 10:32 PM
I'm just gonna say this not to offend anyone but para gems made a big difference in the game and it really affected the damage output and if you fight without para gems and same other gems we will see who are the REAL SKILLED players

Ravager
06-10-2015, 06:30 PM
So 2 tournaments? One for 15 rogue and one for you 16 rogue? Or 15s fighting 16s?

EQT
06-11-2015, 02:13 AM
So 2 tournaments? One for 15 rogue and one for you 16 rogue? Or 15s fighting 16s?

Two separate

hpmyname
06-11-2015, 04:51 AM

Date: Saturday 13th June 2015 | 13/05/15
Note: search on Google 17:00 gmt if your unsure of your timezone.

Malison Pet only.
L15 V L15
L16 v l16

How will this work?

Name in game:
What level are you?:

Timetable:

A stream will be hosted on twitch by peaced, so those who aren't participating will have a cut of the action!

what is the assurance once you give 100k entry that this is not a scam? or is this event have a permission by STS ADMIN?

EQT
06-11-2015, 05:09 AM
what is the assurance once you give 100k entry that this is not a scam? or is this event have a permission by STS ADMIN?

Good question, no there isn't assurance. And no I do not have permission by sts. Quite well known in 15-16 bracket.

And the tournament is rescheduled to SUNDAY due to its commitments

hpmyname
06-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Good question, no there isn't assurance. And no I do not have permission by sts. Quite well known in 15-16 bracket.

And the tournament is rescheduled to SUNDAY due to its commitments

oh i see, well GL for the tourney

Killaman21
06-15-2015, 06:18 PM
So.... Who won?

Farminer's
06-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Who won sadly no one took part

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk