PDA

View Full Version : PVP Map Setting for next expansion. Dead Ciy | Brackenridge

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Ok, so 2-3 years of PVP.

I cant say im not tired of the TOMB Setting for pvp but expansion is around the corner and I saw a lot of revamp, Inv UI + new item category and jewels probably more minor stuff. So..

I'm suggesting a new map setting for CTF PVP Map specifically.

Dead City landscape or
Brackenridge Landscape.

Would really be cool and theres going to be a breathe of fresh air once map settings changes to either of the above mentioned open landscape. Im not asking for any item or pet condition but a changed of visual scenery. I mean all the art details and textures and models are already available just a matter of molding them together to form the maze like map. So please please STS include this one in expansion.

thoughts?

Maunyabastian
06-07-2015, 10:24 AM
You've played this game longer than anyone else, even the devs.

Not the same system please, but a brand new PvP arena (3rd arena)! 1v1? Balanced PvP? Ideas are so hard to be implemented here, sigh. Still, it is nice to see a brighter room, CTF and TDM are so freaking creepy.

Kakashis
06-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Yeah, tombs setting is so gloomy! At the bare minimum maybe make it the Planar tombs skin? At least we have grey and pink to look at. Never liked brown

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Yeah, tombs setting is so gloomy! At the bare minimum maybe make it the Planar tombs skin? At least we have grey and pink to look at. Never liked brown

yeah its so morbid haha, i can imagine a lighten atmosphere and mindset if we at least have a brackenridge "skin"

Dimitrian
06-07-2015, 01:57 PM
If they are going to release a new map,please,for gawd's sake,NO TRULLE!

epicrrr
06-07-2015, 02:21 PM
If they are going to releawe a new map,please,for gawd's sake,NO TRULLE!

Well TDM map is called "Trulle's forest" so its unlikely he will be pushed from his home.

Dimitrian
06-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Well TDM map is called "Trulle's forest" so its unlikely he will be pushed from his home.
I said if they are going to release A NEW MAP.I hate trulle,but i don't wish him that.