PDA

View Full Version : Tindirin Teeth Drop: Myth Squash

LordDravek
06-07-2015, 04:21 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/07/77732360f71a2437945df74a0044732d.jpg
I've heard people say a few things about teeth drops that I'm not quite sure about and was curious if STS could answer or someone give their opinions:

1. Are there more teeth drops in elite Tindirin maps?
2. Do mobs drop teeth in elite Tindirin maps?
3. Does a luck pendant increase chance of teeth drops?
4. Does a weakened dragon increase the chance for teeth drop?

Personally, I've completed hundreds of teeth runs, through every scenario, with/without pendant, and I see no difference. It's one tooth by boss and random. Last conversation I remember about this was that a luck pendant did nothing for teeth drops, elite maps were on the same level of drop, and weakened dragon didn't change the possibility.

Thoughts or answers?

Caabatric
06-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Yes higher chance
No
No
From what I know no

Avaree
06-07-2015, 05:27 PM
The (3) mini bosses in rockhorn also have a very high chance of dropping a tooth.

mondeng006
06-07-2015, 05:32 PM
My thoughts
1. YES - Tooth drop more often on elite maps.
2. NO - Mobs dont drop tooth.
3. NO - Lepre dont work on tooth as they are secondary Loot.
4. Maybe - Coz Whenever we Have a Chance we crack the Egg and a tooth Drop is always. (for me)

This might help. :)

PhoenixPrime
06-07-2015, 07:16 PM
I always wondered about the 'Weakened Drake'. Doesn't seem like people want to crack the egg at all, so I just assumed that it was because the 'Weakened Drake' doesn't drop a tooth.
At least in the cases of the normal map I can't recall seeing one drop (Never seen the egg broken in the Elite map).

You're right, it would be great to get some clarification on that.

Alhuntrazeck
06-08-2015, 05:44 AM
I always wondered about the 'Weakened Drake'. Doesn't seem like people want to crack the egg at all, so I just assumed that it was because the 'Weakened Drake' doesn't drop a tooth.
At least in the cases of the normal map I can't recall seeing one drop (Never seen the egg broken in the Elite map).

Maybe because, AFAIK, by the time a PuG kills the two bosses, the egg is about halfway to hatching at it is pretty much pointless to try.

Avaree
06-08-2015, 06:33 AM

i have seen teeth drop from the weaken drake.