PDA

View Full Version : Hello all AL players, I have a question or 2...

sellings
06-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Can you AL players give me tips of how to make easy gold? Does merching make easy gold or is farming planar and elites better??

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 05:56 PM
How are you gonna make gold when the very people who created this game ruined the economy lol.. Just wait for expansion/event

sellings
06-07-2015, 06:04 PM
How are you gonna make gold when the very people who created this game ruined the economy lol.. Just wait for expansion/event
Just saw you in pvp lol you have red jester set right..?

Oursizes
06-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Just saw you in pvp lol you have red jester set right..?

Yup, pretty sucky though at pvp lol.. Waiting and hoping sts actually pulls off an update (expansion in this case)properly so i can actually make gold and *hopefully* get gears to be considered competition lol

sellings
06-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Yup, pretty sucky though at pvp lol.. Waiting and hoping sts actually pulls off an update (expansion in this case)properly so i can actually make gold and *hopefully* get gears to be considered competition lol
I also hope that :/

sellings
06-07-2015, 10:05 PM
I also hope that :/
Well sts said expansion was going to start since april/may if im correct... yet they haven't post anything about that.

Trojan2100
06-07-2015, 10:53 PM
People keep saying Sts or plat farmers ruined the economy. I don't think that's the case, from what im seeing there is 10 times more non plat players then plat users. Endgame gears is almost impossible
To get without spending tons of ankh and low percentage loot rate, no choice but to farm locks and eggs, that's causing the flood on the market. More sellers than buyers. No matter what Sts does this will always be the case. What I fear next expansion is Sts making it hard to farm new locks or whatever they will bring up to replace grand locks, if it cost players ankhs or loads of pot just to farm new crate most of us won't do it, or can't afford to do it. I fear this crisis won't ever end and it will result losing a lot of low and middle class players. Recently I've seen a lot of bad reviews on YouTube about arcane legends about this issue.

Oursizes
06-08-2015, 06:59 AM
This is because in most other mmos the devs regularly switch out loot tables and add different loot during different events seasons etc. But in this game we've had one loot table for almost over a year which is why everything flooding the market hence undercuts and gold drains.