PDA

View Full Version : TSSROSALKA: It's just about me and GCD :)

Tssrosalka
04-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Since this is the first time I'm posting a thread here, (first time Im not in forest fight) I would like to introduce my self first. *I am tssrosalka a lvl56 bear, started between aug. And sept. 2010(almost everyone was lvl 45 wearing awesome isis and thoths). Since then, whenever I'd become at max level, I would just complete my planned equips and then just do ALL PVP. No wonder i only have 300k ATM. Yes I'm poor. However, Unlike many bears, I didn't make any other characters when I felt miserable being a bear on a certain update. I always looked up to toughie(a loyal bear. BEAST! BEST!). So I made pretty good amount of pvp kills. Oh i love kills! But not noob nuking! Also, I love having unique builds, like my "2 drainers and 2sentinel dex bear build". (it was pretty good before the raid set bonuses came ^^ yah skimmey xrax and lone would agree here). Anyway, I don't really have a specific point here. And I don't really write stuffs as good as I beckon scream blow slashes stomp. I just wanna express what I feel about GCD....

Was thinking about our next fight in the tournament vs. Kelly fab and imperial. Got off from work. Lay down. Unlock iphone. Tap PL icon. Woah update. Excited(as always). Finished updating. Enter world. Boom!! My big smile turned upside down. As soon as I tried a skill and saw the gcd, I felt like resetting my iPhone. I didn't wanna believe it! I already imagined how miserable I would be in pvp. I know as a bear(melee skills), i only have 1 second time chance to do my combo. And with the gcd, im doomed. I was so excited about the tournament and hardly preparing for our next fight. I Even bought back a fury shield which i was already able to sell. (shouldn't have done that and kept using cleaners shield).Honestly, I felt betrayed in some ways.. (I know I'm not! I just felt like my girlfriend dumped me lol). Yeah, after all the gold, platinum AND TIME spent to be able to make a good build and perfect combination of equips. (I have different sets, with different rings and colors of equips, depending on what class I'm battling. Or even specifically depends on WHO I'm faced with.) I mean, it's really hard to perfect those ideas and in a blink of an eye, they're all gone. :(. I thought they would be my best gears until higher max level comes. But look at me now, I'm a drainer bear! (its just so funny how this bird called me a noob just this afternoon and was hating me. "u noob drainer bear deserve to die!!" I wanted to say, hey I'm sorry! I don't have any other good ones right now and I'm not noob I just renamed!!! Lol ) but I couldn't coz I was sill enjoying hiding my identity.
Oh Well,Gcd may not be a huge problem for most players. (such as those who just started playing, those who were just playing for pve kills, play for farming gold, questing, and just for the hell of fun and make friends.) well I'm sure some of them didn't like it as well. ( i dont know about the twinks though, since high level pvp now feels like twink *pvp already). But I believe the most affected ones are us, the high level pvp players. Faryia mentioned xrax skimmey Hmmhmm fabio Kelly imperial Amyxrose, and yup! We all feel the same. Almost all of who Faryia mentioned is in a circle of solid friendship (Awww lol). And it's so sad how this gcd make some people feel like quitting :(*
don't quit!*how about our remaining platinums? (I had 700. And still have 300. I spent again to buy some emotes and changed name). See, we pvp players are good consumers. I think I respec more than my pve deaths. Lol.*
All I'm saying is, although we are not the majority, I think we pvp players also count. *quests, maps, monsters, npc's, platinum, they all matter. As well as PVP.*

Enjoy playing pocket legends everyone ^^

Junside
04-14-2011, 07:57 PM
The Green Armored Bear with the Sombrero! Like a Watermelon Warrior.

Tssrosalka
04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Yup thTs me! Lol junside the Bear bird.

aloysiuslau
04-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi! Saw you in PvP! You are one of the best bear i ever saw! Hope to see you more in Pvp. Best wishes!

Ladylove
04-14-2011, 09:07 PM
You changed your name?

Junside
04-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Yup thTs me! Lol junside the Bear bird.

How am I a bear bird? lmaoo

Phana
04-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Gcd has been such a huge problem, everyone has been telling me theyre quitting. It's been causing lots of stress to us all, everyone taking their anger out on each other. The game is no fun to me at all, I barely sign on anymore. When I'm not playing I go to sign in and I remember why I wasnt on. No one is on anymore so no point for me to be on. Even if my friends are on it's close to impossible to join them. The only thing good about the new update are the new emotes and faces. It's so depressing to be on the game now, hopefully all the major gamers will change their mind about quitting, if they don't I'm sure it will be like a domino effect. It sure would be wierd to see the leaderbaords in a few days, like a memorial...to rememeber the ones who used to be the big dogs.
Someone made a comment to me earlier, they had a theory that the devs did the gcd on purpose so everyone would quit and then they'd release the new game. (I forget the name) I highly doubt this but it does make sense. Instead of half quitting pl, since some still love(d) it, and playing the new game, mostly all would join the newer game since pl is of no purpose anymore. Hopefully that made sense. Lol
Also, pve is alot harder. I did plasma the other day and it took too long. I used to clear the whole thing str potted with one other low lvl helping along xp potted, now theres no way. Maybe it'll be better once everyone calms down. I just hope something good happens soon.

Kossi
04-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Somewhere on the other side of the country fabiokmd unlocks his iphone...

Ladylove
04-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Somewhere on the other side of the country fabiokmd unlocks his iphone...

LOL. +1 charm

Tssrosalka
04-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Ull still see me. Not too often tho. After 10mins of pvp is boring now

Phana
04-14-2011, 09:41 PM
It just takes no skill now, anyone can kill u with crap gear...

Tssrosalka
04-14-2011, 09:41 PM
You changed your name?

Yes I did :)

Ladylove
04-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Yes I did :)

Did I play with you yet?

darkerelf
04-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Reading your post makes me wanna leave PL forever, I did get called a noob by a mage yesterday who only had 30 kills. I'm a pure dex bird, I have played with you before and hope I get more kill out you than you killing me. All this gcd is killing me, yes I try to compromise with the dev and give credit to their hard work but honestly I hate it. Just a thought why can't they make separate arenas for gcd and leave the original the way it is, just like capture the flag for instance is a separate type of pvping.3 different arenas, I am proposing leave pve the way it was before gcd. Don't make it global, make a separate arena with gcd and keep the old one too. This will please 35% of the population who refuse to log on lately. Yes I was proud to say PL had great a pvping system, but now I could care less.

Sorry Xrax I blew up at you in the patch forum, I really just want to compromise with the dev, truth is I hate gcd.!!

-56 pure archer Yenger

XRAX
04-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Reading your post makes me wanna leave PL forever, I did get called a noob by a mage yesterday who only had 30 kills. I'm a pure dex bird, I have played with you before and hope I get more kill out you than you killing me. All this gcd is killing me, yes I try to compromise with the dev and give credit to their hard work but honestly I hate it. Just a thought why can't they make separate arenas for gcd and leave the original the way it is, just like capture the flag for instance is a separate type of pvping.3 different arenas, I am proposing leave pve the way it was before gcd. Don't make it global, make a separate arena with gcd and keep the old one too. This will please 35% of the population who refuse to log on lately. Yes I was proud to say PL had great a pvping system, but now I could care less.

]Sorry Xrax I blew up at you in the patch forum, I really just want to compromise with the dev, truth is I hate gcd.!
-56 pure archer Yenger

Not completely sure what you blew up about..