PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Misfit
06-07-2015, 08:49 PM
1. What is the max number of kills I can get from 1-41?
2. Should I sell my locks during the next event, or after expansion?
3. What is the best level/class to run on during events?
4. What is another way to make money with lepre? Im tired of farming locks.
5. What is the cheapest level for warrior/rogue/mage pvp?

Thanks.

Schnitzel
06-07-2015, 09:10 PM
1. What is the max number of kills I can get from 1-41? there is no max number. Once you reach 41, you can still earn kills (and deaths)
2. Should I sell my locks during the next event, or after expansion? Thats up to you
3. What is the best level/class to run on during events? Depends your playing style
4. What is another way to make money with lepre? Im tired of farming locks. Farm event items, sell later
5. What is the cheapest level for warrior/rogue/mage pvp? I don't PvP, so I don't know

Thanks.

Replies in bold

merch_master
06-07-2015, 09:12 PM
1- umm, a very odd question; well number of kills till 41 depends which area you farm, since experience is also scaled to maps
However, there is an option in settings to switch off xp gain; so you can get as many kills as needed( if thats your reason behind asking), before touching 41
2- well, locks are going to be discontinued after expansion; best to be done before it im guessing. However, we still do not know what they will be replaced with, and if old locks are still poppable after expansion for pets , wellllll its a tricky question
personally, i would sell half, and keep half
3 These days, the best class for anything and everything( except low level twinking) is rogue; however a well-geared mage is good at leveling up
4- expansion is around the corner, farming is worthless now, everything is selling at less than half its original price; best is to wait for the expansion and take advantage of the sky-high prices at the very start to make some gold
5- its usually the lower you go, the cheaper; an experienced twinker could give you a better answer than me

eelectriccure
06-08-2015, 06:29 AM
1- umm, a very odd question; well number of kills till 41 depends which area you farm, since experience is also scaled to maps
However, there is an option in settings to switch off xp gain; so you can get as many kills as needed( if thats your reason behind asking), before touching 41

When XP gain is disabled kills do not get added to your kdr.