PDA

View Full Version : Quest

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-14-2011, 08:00 PM
This is for one of my friends in game hes lower level and one of his mystery quests you have to get 10 of something which i helped him too.. and now he cannot turn in quest.. ill post pictures of him and stuff in a bit.. but i promised i would ask in forums for him later at night since i didnt know so could someone help me.. what do you do if you cannot turn in quests?

Major
04-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Well if he has all of the quest completed, it will be green in his quest page rather than yellow, and he is going to the correct person/place to turn it in, and its not working then it is prob a bug with the new update. Make sure he triple checks he is doing everything right, this is def not a normal problem.

Ayrilana
04-14-2011, 08:16 PM
It's a bug. The devs will fix it soon. They already know about it.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-14-2011, 09:10 PM
oh okay thanks major and ayrilana.. i thought it might have been a bug but i had no idea how to explain it to him.. i asked him to check and stuff.. and he did so i thought something might be wrong.. but thanks gunna go tell him now if hes online so he doesnt start fretting bout it.. but thanks :)

btw major your really helpful..

Major
04-14-2011, 09:19 PM
oh okay thanks major and ayrilana.. i thought it might have been a bug but i had no idea how to explain it to him.. i asked him to check and stuff.. and he did so i thought something might be wrong.. but thanks gunna go tell him now if hes online so he doesnt start fretting bout it.. but thanks :)

btw major your really helpful..

Why thank you!! I try my best, there is lots a very helpful people on these forums, thats why we have such a great community, we all help and work together to make the best of PL.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-14-2011, 09:25 PM
im just saying lately you have been helping out a lot.. good job! and yeah the PL community is great... i try and help out but clearly i dont know as much lmao

Major
04-14-2011, 09:31 PM
im just saying lately you have been helping out a lot.. good job! and yeah the PL community is great... i try and help out but clearly i dont know as much lmao

Ya Ive had lots of extra time to spend on the forums so I put my two cents, as you could say lol, on everything. These forums are by far the best place to learn, besides in game, about everything PL. Spend time going through the forums and you will learn a ton.

Riccits
04-15-2011, 01:31 AM
hoping myself for a fix... want to turn in that finally.. lol