PDA

View Full Version : Level 15 Bear Twink

Fallen Caccavari
04-14-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm clueless on anything related to PvP but found myself needing something fun to do so now I have questions.

I just dinged level 15 on my Bear;
-What's the best stat and skill point build? (I've read dexterity stat wise)
-What gear do I need? (Is the gear buy-able or farm-able?)
-What combos are there?

I'm sure there's other things I need to know but I'm not sure what that is though.

Ghosty
04-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I just started low level twinking and playing bear for about a week but heres my take:

- For stats: All dex to max dps crit hit% .....only exception i can think of is to put 22 str if u wanna get the armsman lvl 5 armor (assuming u have like 150k extra to spend)
-For skills: Max rage, 1 in each slash, 3 stomp, and the rest idk up to u rlly u can do crushing blow etc.

-For gear: U can go for snowball launcher is pretty popular and ez or u can go with shield/wepon ....armor im pretty sure theres a lvl 14 pink dex one, and im postive theres a purple, or u can go with armsman like i previously said , helm use the lvl 15 green helm

-only combo i can think of is snowball launcher freeze into stomp (again i only played bear for like 4 days)

Ghosty
04-15-2011, 09:09 AM
oh and forgot to add

the snowball launcher isn't farmable but the armor and helm technically are but I would just buy it from auction house if I were you.

Olli Walli
04-15-2011, 09:53 AM
If your going all dex:

Get the level 14 dark forest leather or the artisans or expert armor (crafter armors). The artisans and expert come in level 5 and level 15. Neither is cheap, but if you want the best armor these two would be it.

Fallen Caccavari
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I just started low level twinking and playing bear for about a week but heres my take:

- For stats: All dex to max dps crit hit% .....only exception i can think of is to put 22 str if u wanna get the armsman lvl 5 armor (assuming u have like 150k extra to spend)
-For skills: Max rage, 1 in each slash, 3 stomp, and the rest idk up to u rlly u can do crushing blow etc.

-For gear: U can go for snowball launcher is pretty popular and ez or u can go with shield/wepon ....armor im pretty sure theres a lvl 14 pink dex one, and im postive theres a purple, or u can go with armsman like i previously said , helm use the lvl 15 green helm

-only combo i can think of is snowball launcher freeze into stomp (again i only played bear for like 4 days)

Alright, thanks.

If your going all dex:

Get the level 14 dark forest leather or the artisans or expert armor (crafter armors). The artisans and expert come in level 5 and level 15. Neither is cheap, but if you want the best armor these two would be it.

What boss in Dark Forest do I farm off of?

Riccits
04-15-2011, 02:03 PM

i think i played with/vs u today ;)

so u would not max out stomp..? a maxed stomp with a freezed guy does a huge dmg..

i tested the slashs but they seemed not to work really... :/ puted just 1 in two of em..
gear: its all said. greatest problem is the cap, i bought the item pack 10 and that is way the best cap around.

iam not really good practiced yet... add my twinky! :)

Addicted
04-15-2011, 02:26 PM
What boss in Dark Forest do I farm off of?

The Dark Forest Leather can drop from any boss, on any map in Dark Forest. Drops did not become specific to certain bosses until Alien Oasis.

The level 15 Artisan and Expert Leather crafting recipes theorectically drop from Forest Haven bosses, but after 2-3 hours a day of farming Forest Haven for 18 days I haven't seen a Level 15 recipe of any kind. I have a pile of gems and a mountain of scraps, plus 3 level 5 recipes, but no 15... I've lost my mind somewhere in Meatheads Deli so if you see it, please return it :(

Ghosty
04-15-2011, 07:13 PM
i think i played with/vs u today ;)

so u would not max out stomp..? a maxed stomp with a freezed guy does a huge dmg..

i tested the slashs but they seemed not to work really... :/ puted just 1 in two of em..
gear: its all said. greatest problem is the cap, i bought the item pack 10 and that is way the best cap around.

iam not really good practiced yet... add my twinky! :)

no im pretty sure after lvl 3 stomps not worth it...the benefits diminish alot and the range doesnt change i think would be better off placing those 3 points elsewhere for more overall dps