PDA

View Full Version : Plat sale!!

Rome
06-08-2015, 07:13 AM
my walllet is getting bigger and bigger. if u dont bring us a plat sale i might end up buying a house or a fararri :P

no for real now its time for a PLATSALEEEEE :banana:

Oursizes
06-08-2015, 08:37 AM
We've had enough of those. We now need an event for f2p that gives actual gold and isnt based on random number generators such as the planar chests

Rome
06-08-2015, 08:50 AM
there are plenty f2p things to do * for actual gold *. u just want the easy way here.

-planar,frags,breeze eggs,chests,gear...
-egg hunts like gloom,violet.malison. etc
-elite golden dragon chests.....
-arena...
-go merch
dont think milions pop out of the open air.

porblem is not u need more f2p things. u need to find more joy in the things we alrdy have.. let sts work on the expansion and dont wine on my happy thread. instead of complaining come dance with me :banana:

Anabrad
06-08-2015, 09:33 AM
there are plenty f2p things to do * for actual gold *. u just want the easy way here.

-arena...
-go merch

porblem is not u need more f2p things. u need to find more joy in the things we alrdy have.. let sts work on the expansion and dont wine on my happy thread. instead of complaining come dance with me :banana:

People still farm malison? And well said

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Yes please and 2x teeth weekend

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
06-08-2015, 10:12 AM

-arena...
-go merch

Planar hardly gives any return if any. I used to farm many locked crates and never going back to it tbh. The loot table in game is screwed ty rng. Arena is pure rng. Not all are good merchers. Instead of thinking for the top 1-3% in game im trying to think for everyone, but some people just dont want that to happen. Its not conplaining, more like a fact. Easy way there? Plat buying is the easy way. Nice contradictory statement xD

Rome
06-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Yes please and 2x teeth weekend

haha we are to impatient :P

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 10:30 AM
haha we are to impatient [emoji14]
Pft we arent impatient its just that we really do need these [emoji14]

Rome
06-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Pft we arent impatient its just that we really do need these [emoji14]

hahaha true that man :P

2x teeth 2x shard and platinum sale :banana:

Hadec
06-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Well said brother i wanna buy 2x 1.7 plat

Trancemaster
06-08-2015, 02:37 PM
People are actually 'thirsty' to buy platinum (o.o)... No hate though :P

Ladysophie
06-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Platsale plz :)

Magegrimm
06-08-2015, 03:47 PM

-arena...
-go merch

Not everyone can afford to pop chests, if you actually didn't opened you would know how hard it is to get gold. Maybe it would be better a x2 tooth weekend or Arena, something that us players can work for it and not just pop locked just because someone has a big wallet

Anyona
06-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Not everyone can afford to pop chests, if you actually didn't opened you would know how hard it is to get gold. Maybe it would be better a x2 tooth weekend or Arena, something that us players can work for it and not just pop locked just because someone has a big wallet
We've had a 2x Fossil week, I don't think we need another. I personally would be in favor of plat sale as I want to buy some plats for the expansion [emoji2]

I do believe a 2x teeth week would be beneficial for all the farmers out there [emoji4]

Rome
06-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Platsaleeeee!!!!!! Common !!!!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G850F met Tapatalk

Magegrimm
06-08-2015, 04:20 PM
We've had a 2x Fossil week, I don't think we need another. I personally would be in favor of plat sale as I want to buy some plats for the expansion [emoji2]

I do believe a 2x teeth week would be beneficial for all the farmers out there [emoji4]
Yes some plat for expansion would be nice, I just wish this game was more f2p

Ladysophie
06-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Most of the people that open crates and do spend money on this game are also those that have a vivid interest in keeping AL successful, play the game & farm every map the most. XD

Ps: Plat aren't meant just for opening crates lol.

Magegrimm
06-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Most of the people that open crates and do spend money on this game are also those that have a vivid interest in keeping AL successful, play the game & farm every map the most. XD

Ps: Plat weren't meant for just opening crates lol.
Yeah ik I myself buy plat and support this game but it seems I can't get any gold without each week buying plat :/

Anyona
06-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Yes some plat for expansion would be nice, I just wish this game was more f2p
This game is more f2p than p2w. Ankhs, elixirs and respec scrolls are just examples of how the game has became more f2p. Not to mention that Arcane Fossil does drop for the lucky few.

The expansion is near and this is where lots of gold can be made [emoji2] just play it out right and your bank will fill up!

Magegrimm
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
This game is more f2p than p2w. Ankhs, elixirs and respec scrolls are just examples of how the game has became more f2p. Not to mention that Arcane Fossil does drop for the lucky few.

The expansion is near and this is where lots of gold can be made [emoji2] just play it out right and your bank will fill up!
I truly hope so, I farm my *** off almost for nothing

carmine_blade
06-09-2015, 03:56 AM
Planar hardly gives any return if any. I used to farm many locked crates and never going back to it tbh. The loot table in game is screwed ty rng. Arena is pure rng. Not all are good merchers. Instead of thinking for the top 1-3% in game im trying to think for everyone, but some people just dont want that to happen. Its not conplaining, more like a fact. Easy way there? Plat buying is the easy way. Nice contradictory statement xD

At this late stage of the season (depressed economy, reduced player activity, expansion ever looming like the sword of Damocles) I can't see how a plat sale could make the game worse/harder for you; the more crates that are opened, the cheaper and therefore more afforable crate items such as arcane eggs become. This actually benefits 'poor' players because it brings these items within their reach. But also many many players who buy plat don't open locks at all (or only very rarely); that plat is used on ankhs and elixirs, or making such items available to the non-plat-buying players. Neither of these are bad things. I work (and study) and if I choose to spend some on my hard-earned money buying plat I hardly consider that an "easy way". Some people (not neccesarily you either, btw) seem to think that buying plat is a cheats way out. But we don't all have a whole lot of time to spend on the game. Money, is time. That money represents x amount of hours working. So the plat I buy is hard work. I could argue (although I'm not) that it's actually harder work than sitting on the couch playing a game. So neither hardcore farmers nor plat-buyers can be considered as taking the easy way, they're just different ways.

There's also the small matter of plat buying directly enabling the whole she-bang to continue; another pretty direct way plat buying benefits you. I can only assume that the long timeframe since the last plat sale indicates that STS are doing plenty fine. Still, it would also benefit them to have a plat sale as many people will be holding off buying, or buying reduced amounts, in anticipation of one.

For the record I am far from a "rich" player (no arcanes for me I'm afraid... yet). I would say firmly middleclass :)

Iamsenpi
06-09-2015, 08:27 AM
I agree a plat sale would be nice, also like to buy the pets in invo since offers are not working and then buy anhk and scrolls sinc gold is to high for theses products

Kyle Holmes
06-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Not all plat buyers are rich ingame, I realise I made no gold off the plat I buy because I'm a gambler and used it popping locked with nothing good in return haha. I should just buy items to sell but I can't help myself.

sent from fritters beak

Metaltaker
06-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Hi mom... i just came to say i was here <(^0^)>

CheifR
06-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Wanna start off by saying I don't even have a,myth wep and this opinion still stands:

Anyone who is complaining about al not being f2p is just lazy.

Farm 10teeth a day 15days =2mil- sometimes more

Farm 20 frags a day 5days=ingot 500k+ 6days=breeze600+

There's also plenty of hauntlet pets and mid-low tier elites for those BRAND new.

There's nothing to complain about tbh

Oursizes
06-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Wanna start off by saying I don't even have a,myth wep and this opinion still stands:

Anyone who is complaining about al not being f2p is just lazy.

Farm 10teeth a day 15days =2mil- sometimes more

Farm 20 frags a day 5days=ingot 500k+ 6days=breeze600+

There's also plenty of hauntlet pets and mid-low tier elites for those BRAND new.

There's nothing to complain about tbh

Bar is no longer 2 mil, i believe. As for planar tombs takeninto account the cost for ankh and pots and all the 1hits.. You will be lucky to get by

CheifR
06-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Bar is no longer 2 mil, i believe. As for planar tombs takeninto account the cost for ankh and pots and all the 1hits.. You will be lucky to get by
I run those maps aswell you,make much more than u spend unless u happen to just be doing terrible lol
And that's y i said 2mil- but still selling at a good price not to mention it can be farmed at normal tindrin (0 ankhs required) all it costs is time tbh
I've been doing 10teeth a day and am currently at I think 60

luketgage
06-11-2015, 01:55 PM

-arena...
-go merch

Ill dance with you :surrounds: ;)

Girthz is stupid

acewasabi
06-11-2015, 03:37 PM
in one week i made 400k from the event from the double tokens. but it was hard work haha yes a plat sale be nice cos i can't maintain that lvl of farming.

japethsarmientoxx
06-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Guys buying maridos
How
Much reply here ty:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frogt9
06-29-2015, 01:46 AM
I can farm almost 8k for a day by doing daily quests only :)

Fiasaria
06-29-2015, 02:19 AM
why moms dont let us to spend their money ._.? moms are greedy ( LOVE U MOM <3)

ColaxRic
07-01-2015, 07:52 AM
I'm dying for this...

Metaltaker
07-02-2015, 06:28 PM
+1 plat saleeeeees plssss