PDA

View Full Version : What happened?!?

ChillyPepper
06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
So after recently returning to AL after not playing for few months (im a twink) i go in pvp and i get ganged right away 3v1... i ask why they need to gang me and ask for 1v1... they respond with "all people are gangers so shut up".... like huh.. So my question is: are there any good people left, who actually prefer to fight fair rather than ganging? So what that there are lots of gangers.. it doesnt mean that everyone has to start ganging everyone.
Im not saying i havent ganged, but i dont just go with my guild in pvp and start going on random people 3v1 etc. [emoji19]

sent from my nokia 3310 using tapatalk

Appeltjes
06-08-2015, 12:26 PM
I only gang the people that gang me :p

Erebos
06-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Now 80 % of the ppl r gangers they just think about there self need kills and no death
i prefer to fair fight but nun do that any more

Serancha
06-08-2015, 01:34 PM
So after recently returning to AL after not playing for few months (im a twink) i go in pvp and i get ganged right away 3v1... i ask why they need to gang me and ask for 1v1... they respond with "all people are gangers so shut up".... like wtf .. So my question is: are there any good people left, who actually prefer to fight fair rather than ganging? So what that there are lots of gangers.. it doesnt mean that everyone has to start ganging everyone.
Im not saying i havent ganged, but i dont just go with my guild in pvp and start going on random people 3v1 etc. [emoji19]

I left pvp for this very reason. My guild fights fair and sits when teams are uneven, but most don't. I don't twink so can't speak for other levels.

Ssneakykills
06-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Eh I'm talking from 15-17 the only guilds that play fairly are tactical, nostalgia and night the rest are quite ruthless in ganging, stacking tanks, trash talking.

I won't name any guilds but if you do those levels you'll know the culprits and I'm not a saint in pvp but who is I mean i'd much rather give karma to those who make others time playing pvp a misery.

ChillyPepper
06-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Eh I'm talking from 15-17 the only guilds that play fairly are tactical, nostalgia and night the rest are quite ruthless in ganging, stacking tanks, trash talking.

I won't name any guilds but if you do those levels you'll know the culprits and I'm not a saint in pvp but who is I mean i'd much rather give karma to those who make others time playing pvp a misery.
Ik... im in tac...

Appeltjes
06-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Ik... im in tac...

Guilds to gang: impreza, xpsycho, conquer and maybe some others :3

Highmountain
06-08-2015, 03:34 PM
U forgot exilez

Highmountain
06-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Treat ppl with ur manners .. I never gang ppl .. any one who hit me I hit him .. I just kill foods .. Oh I Forgot tactical too .. Hi nostek : )

butterspar
06-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Treat ppl with ur manners .. I never gang ppl .. any one who hit me I hit him .. I just kill foods .. Oh I Forgot tactical too .. Hi nostek : )
Who're you .-.

Farminer's
06-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Lmao all guilds gang guilds but when someone ask me for vs I will accept and clearly show I'm better. But there is sometimes I lose lmao

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
06-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Everyone has ganged at some point in their time in pvp, its inevitable. But when it's an undergeared vs a team of nekros and maxed gears, that's how you know they suck. Because they need their whole team to kill you. BTW, you haven't got a taste of trash talking and blocking. Come to endgame, you will see how many players from the guild that used to be karma play lmao.

Aerodude
06-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Oh lol I remember yesterday during pvp someone was "farming-ish" me then I couldn't kill her then some guy said I was stupid , weak and that I couldt kill the fact that she had mythic and ghoulish blades and I was full pink with epic ring and then at some points I managed to kill her on crit then I'm like finally yey but the mage keeps trashtalking calls me weak noob and I told him "I was once a trashtalker but it got me nowhere" and he srill kept calling me nobb and stupid then he left coz he was being farm by a necro and some others ans I pmed him ur just a nab trashtalker and ignored him

xnorwayx
06-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Night isn't ganging? Please don't make me laugh. 1 day I entered room with my twink and saw 4 of them in red team. Pretty sure they were ready to gang.

Appeltjes
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Night isn't ganging? Please don't make me laugh. 1 day I entered room with my twink and saw 4 of them in red team. Pretty sure they were ready to gang.

Lmao, go read what ganging is rofl

Alhuntrazeck
06-10-2015, 05:26 AM
PvP at endgame is basically a gang fest unless you're highly geared or in a major guild. I kind of like it this way though. If there's no Nekro opposite (there nearly never is on my side), we sometimes actually stand a chance. I always feel that it's when you play against the odds that you become good.

My motto - if you can't beat em, don't join em - try again and again until you do.

SacredKnight
06-10-2015, 05:36 AM
PvP is broken.

Maunyabastian
06-10-2015, 05:56 AM
So is PvE. This game is dead, revive for 20000 plats.

Oursizes
06-10-2015, 08:01 AM
What i despise the most is the cowards in pvp. For example, if theres a higher gear on one side and a lower gear on another, if another higher gear joins they will always jointhe other higher geards so they can "farm" the lesser geared. Ive joined a higher geared a couple times and it doesnt feel right. And on top of that,you will be facing a 1v4 match vs a nekro team ganging you. Hopefully this can be fixed next expansion or its gg

xnorwayx
06-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Lmao, go read what ganging is rofl
Gang = 2 or more people killing someone else couse they got more people. They DID ganged me few hours ago. gg

Antispace
06-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Gang = 2 or more people killing someone else couse they got more people. They DID ganged me few hours ago. gg

We just gang people that gang us too soooooo mhm think about what u say then ull see that u gang too

xnorwayx
06-10-2015, 02:44 PM
We just gang people that gang us too soooooo mhm think about what u say then ull see that u gang too

I'm newcomer to this lvl lol xD I never ganged night, also I saw them 2 times only. on 2nd time got killed and ran :)

Appeltjes
06-10-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm newcomer to this lvl lol xD I never ganged night, also I saw them 2 times only. on 2nd time got killed and ran :)

Ign's of players attacking?

omgcrit
06-10-2015, 04:01 PM
I love to 1v1 but I hate ganging, sometimes I gang people i dont like, people that gang me in past.

epicrrr
06-10-2015, 10:29 PM
I gang everybody, especially unfortunate lvl 15s. :)

Zynzyn
06-11-2015, 06:34 AM
@ op. Get your own team and gang them back. xD

A bunch of players racing to the spawn, waiting for the shield to be removed to pounce and to grab a kill off some undergeared newbie is also ganging. Who hasnt done that?

The forum community has been asking for a dueling arena for ages. I wonder if it will ever be introduced..

Antispace
06-11-2015, 07:22 AM

So whats ur ign?

Quonabebi
06-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Only time i gang is against guild enemies but there are tons of guilds who call themself pro's because they are max gear'ed twinks and they stack both team's and just gang :-) Another thing i just wanna get off my mind when someone claims 2 guilds are the best one's for that level range which they are in the guild they claim but those 2 guilds are allies kinda noobish to ally the other best guild dont ya think :-)

Shaytarria
06-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Welcome to AL PvP.

Oezheasate
06-13-2015, 12:08 PM
It's really just ganging and cowardly behaviour, i respecced and tried to get my kd ratio to be even, now with bulwark i thought it should be possible without falling into behaviours like ganging and stuff, and it was fun at start, then people realised im not in pvp guild and they started ganging me from left and right like theres no tomorrow, they just dont care about fairness, they only care about their kills, after three days pvp i quit and went back to pve. Too many cowards and trashtalkers just make pvp at endgame a sickening experience which really disgusted me when i compare it to the comunity ive met while farming.

Rueben Grace
06-14-2015, 02:49 AM
Us guys in merc play 1vs1 a lot, but youre right most is just gang now

Sent from my BS1078 using Tapatalk

bedmaster
06-14-2015, 08:22 AM
tried lv10 once, was full of dramas, lvled my twink and when it was lv25 i got bored and tried pvp, its fun at this lvl (when theres no hooks) cuz its the only bracket where undergeared ppl (non-twinks) can actually play ctf matches (protecting flagger, teamworks), most pvp guilds near this lvl play at 26-28 and theres a noob pvp guild lv25 that gang another noobs, so i re geared my mage and farmed em lololol theres no better feeling than winning a 3v1 xD

luketgage
06-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Youll get used to it what lvl??