PDA

View Full Version : 139/139 dex/str-tress

Otukura
04-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Wondering if it would be worth it...

Talking to hunzzz yesterday, actually like 2am, so today, anyway, his min light. dmg when he was a pally, same items, ring, etc. as me, was 209. Mine is 206. He's half str, half dex, and has a much higher hit percent, without that much damage loss. You guys think it would be worth it to respec?

ICantSpel
04-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Wondering if it would be worth it...

Talking to hunzzz yesterday, actually like 2am, so today, anyway, his min light. dmg when he was a pally, same items, ring, etc. as me, was 209. Mine is 206. He's half str, half dex, and has a much higher hit percent, without that much damage loss. You guys think it would be worth it to respec?

This is a build I've had for ages n kept secret, I take it your 55 so 139/134/7 is the best you'll get till 56 , ill be back Tuesday , yay 4 bans , ints main point is mana regen n I use fury so no diff really lol what I remember is 34 dodge 37/31 regens 200+ armor 87 hit rate and great crit these are buffed stats but yeah

小孩子
04-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Buwhaaa... Secrets out :(

anglfyr
04-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Wow wow. I love secrets!! More!! more!! more!!!

AbsolutePally
04-21-2011, 08:59 AM
I've always been a pally. I used to go 129 str, which is a very low str minimum and double boost to 173 for fury. The rest would go into int for spell damage, mana pool, and m/s. However my hit percentage was so poor (80%) without ring that it did not really matter. Plus w 35 h/p , 30 dodge, and 164 armor survivability wasn't that great. I then did 129 str and split dex/int 67/64 something like that. It was good, helped with mana pool, m/s, and spell damage. Also damage was higher (range damage of weapon.) Increased my hit to mid 80 so 84\85. However the build I liked the most was 129 str with rest dex, so 144. Hit percentage without a ring was 89%. I used a dex ring to increase survivability as well. Plus 2% dodge, 8 armor. It worked well, served it's purpose, I was able to tank effectively and hit enemies. Some would say you do not need more dodge or armor, since I'm already using full Fury. All I was doing was maximizing the great things about the set. Some would choose s damage ring instead. 33 dodge and 172 armor coupled with 89% hit worked very well for me. Pallies do not need str, only to equip gear. My suggestion is to be minimum str, and pour the rest into dex or int, whichever yoi prefer. You can dual like that as well. However str/dex cripples a dex mage. Bad mana pool, reg, amd low spell damage. Great for fury pally not so great for raid roach mage. But the sewer king set offers great reg, it happens to be my favorite set as dex mage. I'm now a dex/int mage.

小孩子
04-21-2011, 10:02 AM
>.> dtf... Point is to keep a build to yourself so you own...

AbsolutePally
04-21-2011, 11:25 AM
I like helping people... I'm not greedy about my builds, I help younger players (by younger I mean lower level) all the time in game. It is our responsibility as lovers of pocket legends to improve other players gaming experience. Giving is important too even if it is just a keeper cosmos staff or sunblessed bow.
I Not afraid of competition or interested in keeping others down. 9100 pvp kills happen whether I talk or not.

Otukura
04-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Wow.. I had considered this to be a dead thread. I ended up just going Dex/ingtress. When playing randos it just makes it easymode... but still need to touch up a lot for one v ones.

I've died like 50 times in pvp within a day, need to get used to the fact I cant tank.

小孩子
04-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Otu il teach ya how to tank ^.^ I own, 2 birds on me I own the full hp and mana, 2 bird and bear I own birds first then quickly switch to dex gear in 1 second and own bear ^.^

I'm yo man ;)

Otukura
04-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Due to a constant 500 ping tho, I can't get off more than 2 health pots a sec. With a pally I didn't need to, here I can't rush ahead. So over tanking is useless

Would love to know how to tank pvp with a dex mate tho...

小孩子
04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Trust me I got 1.1k STABLE ping.... It's harder for me yet i still own... Plus my skills register like 3 seconds after clicking...

Otukura
04-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Ill need to take some tips from you :)

小孩子
04-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Hehe lol ;)