PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 06:14 PM
I recently bought the ingredients required to make a planar pendant. Im sitting on 2mil solid gold atm, and have a choice to buy a maridos. However, Ill be forced to sell either a red arlor set, green arlor vest, or even my para gem. Should I sell them to buy a Maridos, or just not bother?

Edit: Apologies for not explaining the question properly, but thanks for the advice everyone! I already have everything to make the planar pendant, and already opened the recipe, and now Im on 2mil. I would like a maridos, but to get maridos I have to sell eithet A, B or C
A) Sell green arlor vest
B) Sell red arlor set
C) Sell para gem
Which should I go for, or should I not bother?

Thanks!
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Stats atm without planar pendant.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/08/a08fd5995b6337860514bef2a76f446e.jpg
If I get a planar pendant my HP and DMG will increase alot, and if I add to it with a Maridos, Ill be pretty geared.

Farminer's
06-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Stats atm without planar pendant.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/08/a08fd5995b6337860514bef2a76f446e.jpg
If I get a planar pendant my HP and DMG will increase alot, and if I add to it with a Maridos, Ill be pretty geared.

Maridos is a good investment the pendant will go out in new expansion new mythic set.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Maridos is a good investment the pendant will go out in new expansion new mythic set.

The pendant will save hundreds of ankhs whiles farming for the new mythic set XD

Farminer's
06-08-2015, 06:27 PM
The pendant will save hundreds of ankhs whiles farming for the new mythic set XD

So will maridos with high health and armor boost with AA.

Titanfall
06-08-2015, 06:31 PM
So will maridos with high health and armor boost with AA.

All in all Id say the pendant was worth it, 3mil for an item that has similar stats to an arcane ring, and its not like you're going to get the new mythic stuff in a week, drop chance is probably going to be the same as recipe haha. Maridos is a good investment, but is it worth the sacrifice? (My OP question)

vawaid
06-08-2015, 07:25 PM
both are non tradable, but i will choose pendant (personally), because I have 3 capped char in 1 acc. I can use pendant in all chars, but I can only use maridos in my main.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Farminer's
06-08-2015, 07:29 PM
both are non tradable, but i will choose pendant (personally), because I have 3 capped char in 1 acc. I can use pendant in all chars, but I can only use maridos in my main.

Good point here I have 1 capped char so I got maridos and I love it so much HP,DMG,and the AA is just wonderful with a great crit chance

Caabatric
06-08-2015, 07:31 PM
pendant also has a pretty good chance of being part of the mythic set bonus, after all sts wouldnt just want to screw over farming arena.....
all is all i say pendant

vawaid
06-08-2015, 07:39 PM
keep pendant, farming hardly, buy maridos, gg. XD

Oursizes
06-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Its difficult to say atm. I mean yes amulet will help you much more than maridos, but thing is that during next expansion sts can always screw over the player base by adding a new mythic pendant thats required for the set... But if you get pendant youll be sitting at around 4.1-4.2k hp, around 1.6k mana, pretty darn close to 600 damage too! As the 5 dmg from amulet is times bonus. (this approximate is with nightshade equipped on your toon). And maridos you will have to keep feeding,soon enough you will use 3 mil on that too lol! Imo go with pendant for now.

chrizplague
06-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Make that pendant ^.^

emkochiu
06-09-2015, 08:04 AM
IMO, pendant is better. Maybe it is not the best pendant next expansion but it's still good and I think you will have to wait some months to buy better pendant :).

Dimitrian
06-09-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm not such a good player, but i say pendant.The level 30 myhtic amulets were thought to be useless after 36 cap,but they are used even today at lvl 41.
I think the planar pendant will survive at least 2 more seasons.

Rome
06-09-2015, 09:42 AM
wel in my opinion. u can level this pet to 46.. planar stays 41 a wil be replaced bij another mythic pandant.....

go grab samuel its cheaper now :P

Rome
06-09-2015, 09:49 AM
i say +1 for the pet :)

Titanfall
06-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Apologies for not explaining the question properly, but thanks for the advice everyone! I already have everything to make the planar pendant, and already opened the recipe, and now Im on 2mil. I would like a maridos, but to get maridos I have to sell eithet A, B or C
A) Sell green arlor vest
B) Sell red arlor set
C) Sell para gem

Thanks!

vawaid
06-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Apologies for not explaining the question properly, but thanks for the advice everyone! I already have everything to make the planar pendant, and already opened the recipe, and now Im on 2mil. I would like a maridos, but to get maridos I have to sell eithet A, B or C
A) Sell green arlor vest
B) Sell red arlor set
C) Sell para gem

Thanks!

how much is your para gem? :-p.

Titanfall
06-09-2015, 10:10 AM
how much is your para gem? :-p.

Kinda just waiting around to see what the new DMG jewels are like before I officially list my para as a sale item

vawaid
06-09-2015, 10:11 AM
It's my personal opinion. Yes, I'd like to buy your para gem (if the price is cheap enough lol) but you need that stone for new expansion gears. Don't sell para.

eelectriccure
06-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Sell your least favorite vanity (or both if need be).
Mari will help you much more than any vanity ever will, and you can always buy vanities again later if you really miss them. I've sold/repurchases my pricy vanities many times. I generally thinknof my vanities as saved gold for when i need gear.

Jazzi
06-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Sell your least favorite vanity (or both if need be).
Mari will help you much more than any vanity ever will, and you can always buy vanities again later if you really miss them. I've sold/repurchases my pricy vanities many times. I generally thinknof my vanities as saved gold for when i need gear.

^^ Pretty much this :)

Rome
06-09-2015, 01:14 PM
A) Sell green arlor vest
B) Sell red arlor set
C) Sell para gem

Thanks!

hmmm i would say sell red arlor and buy maridos :) because i like the green one more haha :P
its a really nice pet to use. also samuel does the trick maybe better because the price is really good atm :)