PDA

View Full Version : I can't register an email? (vid proof)

xhitz
04-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Earlier I was playing PL on my G2 and never did I have to sign in on an email, with out have to click the "Use Un-Register'd Account" Button.
I couldn't register my account, and when i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, all my data was lost. =/
(Is there a way to retrieve my account info w/o an email? Bcuz when I try'd to make another character with my old name, it stated that it was in use?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYv4ctW32oM

KingFu
04-15-2011, 03:01 AM
E-mail support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @

JaytB
04-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Uhm, am not sure what's happening here. It might be a technical problem in witch case you can contact support at support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replacing the (at) with '@')

As for your loss of your character, all data is stored on the server site so no need to worry about loosing anything :)

Edit: aww... Mystic stole my thunder :(

xhitz
04-15-2011, 03:22 AM
I have already notified him, about this situation, and another incident happen'd where my device got banned? And he had to find my account name because i wasnt registered to an email.

Futumsh
04-15-2011, 10:59 AM
Just hit 'use unregistered account' - logging in as a 'registered account' but leaving the email address blank is logging in the same trial account on the server, but your client doesn't know it's trial. I'll fix that behavior for the next app submission, but it doesn't cause any incorrect behavior as far as the server is concerned.

If you want to be certain to keep your characters across reinstalls / firmware updates, you'll need to use a registered account.

KingFu
04-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Just hit 'use unregistered account' - logging in as a 'registered account' but leaving the email address blank is logging in the same trial account on the server, but your client doesn't know it's trial. I'll fix that behavior for the next app submission, but it doesn't cause any incorrect behavior as far as the server is concerned.

If you want to be certain to keep your characters across reinstalls / firmware updates, you'll need to use a registered account.

Futumsh! Long time no see man!:)