PDA

View Full Version : Absurd price to put things in cs

Ssneakykills
06-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Does anyone else think that the price to put items in cs is a lot? It's costs 100k to put a item in worth 2mil.. I can't imagine how much it cost if you were putting other items exceeding 5 or 10mil and you might think oh 100k isn't much but after a while and to some players it's not worth losing.

The traders market is clogged up and anything you post there is buried under 20 minutes and probably on the second page by then. I know this was brought to the devs attention prior to this thread but I wanted to bring it back up again. Not everyone has the time to spam in towns they are selling something when they'd rather be playing the game whethers that's pve or pvp and the cs is just a easy go to place to put something in a forget about it for a while. I feel the price of putting items cs was lower it would encourage people to put items in cs.

Maybe they could use the auctioning prices from pocket legends where it was pretty cheap to put things in.

Thanks for reading

Bluebatthing
06-09-2015, 02:20 AM
I agree. Imagine looting something of value and don't have enough gold to put it up in auction. Traders market is an option, but not everyone knows about the forum. The problem with traders market is the constant bumping of threads multiple times in a day, it seems that some people get away with it and some get a pm from a moderator on the very first offense. Play by the rules and your sale/buy thread will be 5 pages back before you're allowed to bump again. I understand that CS listing fee is a gold sink, but it would be nice if it was less costly.

Avshow
06-09-2015, 08:25 AM
you can stand by a cs and keep shouting until you sell the item.....but cs is the fastest way to let all know that you have this item, so it is fair

emkochiu
06-09-2015, 08:47 AM
I think sts should make max price to put items in cs is 200k.

Titanfall
06-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Or just make it so the fee is only taken if the item sells

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
06-09-2015, 10:37 AM

I do like that idea actually but the fee is still very high for example if you were selling a arcane ring or fossil in cs

Madnex
06-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Sell high-priced items out of auction if the fee bothers you. It's the same auction system in pretty much every single MMO out there for multiple reasons including: being the game's primary gold sink, limiting market control, impeding large sums of gold being sold for real world currency, etc.

Forums have this nice feature called search too; if someone is actually interested in buying certain stuff he will search them up. It's common sense not to list items above 10-15m unless you're sure they will be sold. Your risk, your gain/loss.

Bluebatthing
06-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Great suggestion, I'd vote for this. Even if the fee is high, if the item sells, the amount taken for listing it would be worth it. However, I highly doubt this concept will be implemented. With the millions of gold being injected into the economy, there has to be proportionate gold sinks to keep from further inflation.

Anabrad
06-09-2015, 11:17 AM
That's why i use al traders market

twoxc
06-09-2015, 11:26 AM

think about how many people will list things just to advertise themselves, knowing it won't sell. List something for 99,999,999 just to have their name at the very top of the list.

Madnex
06-09-2015, 11:49 AM
think about how many people will list things just to advertise themselves, knowing it won't sell. List something for 99,999,999 just to have their name at the very top of the list.
Or even easier, have multiple of the same item, list one for 20m while it's worth 10 to sell the rest outside of auction 15m. Not a good solution, fee should stay as is.

Ssneakykills
06-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Sell high-priced items out of auction if the fee bothers you. It's the same auction system in pretty much every single MMO out there for multiple reasons including: being the game's primary gold sink, limiting market control, impeding large sums of gold being sold for real world currency, etc.

Forums have this nice feature called search too; if someone is actually interested in buying certain stuff he will search them up. It's common sense not to list items above 10-15m unless you're sure they will be sold. Your risk, your gain/loss.

As I said not everyone wants to stand around in towns spamming they are spellings a item and not everyone uses forums and knows the full fuctionslity of forums that well. The other legends games don't have high auctions fees it's only Al that does. I understand the gold sink but it's rather annoying regardless

RoseFaded
06-09-2015, 05:12 PM
I agree with your post. StS should atleast lower the fee of items being sold in auction house. Still the auction house is the safest way to sell your loot atm. Its the best scam preventer in game beside the double check rule in person to person trade. Id rather wait a few days knowing my loots safe then rush to sell to someone untrusted. Still if you know trusted buyers & sellers then try that. Just depends on your preference. Better safe than sorry I always say.
Also depends on your schedule. Work, family etc...
But all in all StS needs to lower auction fee price. It make auction run smoother & give your opportunity at buying or selling more or even feeding your pet if you couldn't afford that before.
My cooments just a general one for all ^-^
<3Positivity promotes good will<3
<3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
Ign: Rosefaded
<3Active Forumer<3

Maunyabastian
06-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Oh it's been over 2 years and a half, and you just realized this problem? Hadn't old forumer talked about this? They didn't listen to us. What makes you think they will hear us now?

Jazzi
06-09-2015, 06:11 PM
The posting fee is actually quite low (in percentage of the total item price) compared to most MMO/RPGs I have played.

Ssneakykills
06-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Does anyone else think that the price to put items in cs is a lot? It's costs 100k to put a item in worth 2mil.. I can't imagine how much it cost if you were putting other items exceeding 5 or 10mil and you might think oh 100k isn't much but after a while and to some players it's not worth losing.

The traders market is clogged up and anything you post there is buried under 20 minutes and probably on the second page by then. I know this was brought to the devs attention prior to this thread but I wanted to bring it back up again. Not everyone has the time to spam in towns they are selling something when they'd rather be playing the game whether that's pve or pvp and the cs is just a easy go to place to put something in a forget about it for a while. I feel the price of putting items cs was lower it would encourage people to put items in cs.

Maybe they could use the auctioning prices from pocket legends where it was pretty cheap to put things in.

Thanks for reading

Oh it's been over 2 years and a half, and you just realized this problem? Hadn't old forumer talked about this? They didn't listen to us. What makes you think they will hear us now?

Nope I haven't realised this problem just now

gumball3000
06-10-2015, 08:36 PM
The high fees are there so people stand mire in towns buying and selling. This in turn gives the illusion that al is a crowded game which in fact it isn't the player vase is very small.