View Full Version : Favorite People in Al

Fightbeast
06-09-2015, 06:13 AM
So, since currently there is not much to do in game, thought of posting something in forum instead. Saw a similar thread on favorite forumer's today.
Have been playing this game for about 9-10 months now and have met lots of players both in AL and Forums. Some have been friendly, some not so much, some cant stop spamming chats others remain too quiet. Also noticed some weird people IG too :p I probably fall into the that category.
Wanted to list out some good people from game who have always been helpful and friendly in the game. If you are new to the game and need some friends or ever need any APS to complete these guys are the ones you should talk to.
:)

Barristen : He had to come first :D he is the fat dude sitting in camp all day. Says he is merching but I doubt it :P If you are a warrior and need help in learning tricks to be a good tank he is the guy to talk to.

Jioaveo : GM of Crisis of Faith. A lively person who is always ready to help if you should need it. She is secretly a witch btw. I stole her broom.

Aniteiera : She is in love with the planar tombs bosses. Hardly passes a day when she hasn't met them at least thrice. A skilled rouge and a must have for your fl.

Avaree : Her guild must be handing out free drinks in guild hall, because 90% time that's where i see her :D . Avaree is an OP rouge with a great personality. Talk with her and you ll understand what i mean. You can find her standing right next to Ardbeg in camp sometimes :)

Avikk : This guy is famous for two things
1. He always stays in LB during events.
2. His posts in forums.
A well geared mage whose pt has the best luck in game during arena runs.

Death : He returned to game a few weeks ago. He is an OP rouge. Have played with him a couple of times and this guy does know how to crack jokes at the most serious of boss fights :p

Kharhkanna & Mssweety : These two names should always come together :) One a mage the other a rouge, together they have been known to run numerous PvP and arena matches. If need of an energetic team, be sure to take them. A warning, sweety can't stop talking xD :p

Raregem : Another OP rouge. Raregem is one of the friendliest characters in game. Plus if there is a hard APS like cracking the elite egg or getting planeswalker title this rouge is always ready to help. Just pm :)

Jomey : Pretends to be serious but is actually a fun loving character in game. Gauntlet events try running with Jomey they are fun.

Tongasmash : An OP mage. Need of skills change or knowledge on how to run maps contact him for help. Currently he loves arena.....I think.

If any of you find similar such characters in game post in this thread. Lets all know of them :)

Ssneakykills
06-09-2015, 07:46 AM
All the people ive met in nostalgia guild

Xorrior
06-09-2015, 08:24 AM
My fave person in AL was a tank called LUNATICUS. Both funny and a lunatic! I really enjoyed playing the game with this guy. I think he slowly faded from the game and I then joined a guild that concentrated on elite PvE.

Maunyabastian
06-09-2015, 09:02 AM
My favorite people are NPCs. Because they don't scam.

Enraged
06-09-2015, 09:03 AM
I personally admire Candylicks /Candykissed because of her Humour ... I like the way how she is posting here in forums its very detailed and constructive. She's also kind.. cuz she accept most of the Friend Requests in AL xD.. I just talked to her once and I don't know much about Candy.. but I know she's a good person so.... Peace [emoji4]

cami
06-09-2015, 09:08 AM
my favorite game is arcane legends

Titanfall
06-09-2015, 10:01 AM
I personally admire Candylicks /Candykissed because of his Humour ... I like the way how he is posting here in forums its very detailed and constructive. He's also kind.. cuz he accept most of the Friend Requests in AL xD.. I just talked to him once and I don't know much about Candy.. but I know he's a good person so.... Peace [emoji4]
She*

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Tatman
06-09-2015, 10:09 AM
My favourite person is me.

Visiting
06-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Anyone who can tank jump is OK in my book!

Xorrior
06-09-2015, 10:44 AM
I personally admire Candylicks /Candykissed because of his Humour ... I like the way how he is posting here in forums its very detailed and constructive. He's also kind.. cuz he accept most of the Friend Requests in AL xD.. I just talked to him once and I don't know much about Candy.. but I know he's a good person so.... Peace [emoji4]

Yes HE is...

Befs
06-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I has nun bc I is foevah alowne in AL. I onli haz frends in PL evan thu I nuver playz it.

#ICriEveryTim

Zylx
06-09-2015, 12:24 PM

Her, she, she's, she, her, she's.

Xorrior
06-10-2015, 04:45 AM
#ICriEveryTim

You cry at every Tim you see ? Funny that, I cry at every Bernard cos.....

There was a moment in a club where I approached a young wench and she turned around and said 'Oright Mate, I'm Bernard!' I was like frozen cos it was a Bruce Jenner moment. So I just done like a moonwalk and hightailed it out.

I would like to thank Micheal Jackson for getting me out of a tricky situation.

Sfubi
06-10-2015, 06:39 AM
I am my favorite people. I trust me to infinity and beyond. I think I am incredibly funny. I think my sarcasm runs deeper than any other. I think my toons have the best vanities. I love to run any map with me. Basically I am the best me I have met in AL or any other game since 1995.

Thanks Me, I dont know what I would do without you!

Sincerely,
Sfubi, Sfubii, Sfubiii

Serillia
06-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Anyone who can tank jump is OK in my book!

I do it pruhly!

Visiting
06-10-2015, 08:03 AM
I do it pruhly!

Seri iz OP AF!

dailyreward
06-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Xda/xxda
He has helped me a lot with elite (all hard maps) some arena aps

princesslovess
06-10-2015, 04:09 PM
I don't like anyone.

Ravager
06-10-2015, 05:46 PM
My favorite person right now is G-M since he is looking into the pvp issues.

butterspar
06-10-2015, 07:53 PM
I love everyone, Except for the people that read this :D

Tatman
06-11-2015, 05:09 AM
I love everyone, Except for the people that read this :D
:apologetic: i'll tank jump u then

Alhuntrazeck
06-11-2015, 05:46 AM
Me barz Serillia eternaldarkns visiting inotrich Alhunt safiras shadi jx xbad noisy zephy geu apocolyptika youudie acrobotics alhuntyoudown paulsebi leoakre Alhunt
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Seri iz OP AF!

Me better doe

Serillia
06-11-2015, 06:30 AM
Me barz Serillia eternaldarkns visiting inotrich Alhunt safiras shadi jx xbad noisy zephy geu apocolyptika youudie acrobotics alhuntyoudown paulsebi leoakre Alhunt
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Me better doe

Yaa right! Yaa right!

gumball3000
06-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Theres not many people that i really like in game but here we go: sayqo, mssweety, lavecina, rail, orangekahel and barzagli :)

abigailsl
06-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Good choices crisis of faith woot

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 08:31 AM
I noticed none of you said Ozzy (that's me btw) jk you're all so amazingly hot and I don't expect you to know me because I tend to keep to myself.

God damn, everyone who posted on this post I have just 1 thing to say to you

Just keep being pretty, seriously XD

Oezheasate
06-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Theres not many people that i really like in game but here we go: sayqo, mssweety, lavecina, rail, orangekahel and barzagli :)

Orangekahel doesnt seem like a nice person from what ive seen in pvp

Erebos
06-13-2015, 11:43 AM
my favourate people in al r all the members of pheonix guild cuz
1: they fight fair in pvp
2: help ech other like a family
3: never thought of scam

specialy Sera,shiny and ravanger they r best

Al is the best
06-13-2015, 11:43 AM
I agree with the whole list except for avikk. He may be funny and helpful, but he sure isn't fair. Justice isn't in his vocabulary

Erebos
06-13-2015, 12:49 PM
I agree with the whole list except for avikk. He may be funny and helpful, but he sure isn't fair. Justice isn't in his vocabulary

but still pheonix guild best

xnorwayx
06-13-2015, 07:52 PM

Shhh.. I will call him $_$