PDA

View Full Version : Angel Stone

Cavoc
06-09-2015, 08:51 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPkV4li7FVQ

This game looks like it's gonna be pretty sick. You can go to their website to register for closed beta.
Hoping it isn't a flop, really looking forward to the release

Suentous PO
06-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Looks cool but another %*+!@ing fixed camera from the looks of it.
The other game I play (a moba) is 3d as in jump on top of buildings and go under tunnels ect. With certain weapons you could walk one way, look another way, and shoot at something else if weapon locked. I can't go back to fixed cameras they feel like antiquated side scroll games, and make me wonder if devs are lazy.
the game play could be amazing for all I know, I'm just prejudice about cameras now.

Cavoc
06-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Looks cool but another %*+!@ing fixed camera from the looks of it.
The other game I play (a moba) is 3d as in jump on top of buildings and go under tunnels ect. With certain weapons you could walk one way, look another way, and shoot at something else if weapon locked. I can't go back to fixed cameras they feel like antiquated side scroll games, and make me wonder if devs are lazy.
the game play could be amazing for all I know, I'm just prejudice about cameras now.

Yeah true I hate games that I can't rotate my screen.
Closed beta starts tomorrow, I'll record some gameplay and post it on here

Zylx
06-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Is it only on PC?

Cavoc
06-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Is it only on PC?

Cross platform. iOS, android, PC

Arachnophobik
06-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Im one of the fortunates to be able to join the closed beta. I honestly want to say i expected a lot more. I expected a game with as good socialization as sts mmos, but what i found was like another kritika online. Follows most mobile mmo patterns, dungeon raids are where u actually party with pugs, not much character customization when creating one, skills dont have button u.i.s but instead activated with swipes which kinda triggers accidentally when u walk cuz u get to tap where ur going too. Lastly i hate, is there are staminas/energies which is a bummer for me cuz i hate waiting for the bar to fill up till i get to run maps again. Also as far as ive played there are no towns, u just chat when viewing ur character in the menu screen kinda like Dragon Nest Labyrinth. If it changes gameplay during the hard launch then ill probably come back, for not tho its a nono for me. Got a cool ign tho. Armageddon.

Cavoc
06-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Im one of the fortunates to be able to join the closed beta. I honestly want to say i expected a lot more. I expected a game with as good socialization as sts mmos, but what i found was like another kritika online. Follows most mobile mmo patterns, dungeon raids are where u actually party with pugs, not much character customization when creating one, skills dont have button u.i.s but instead activated with swipes which kinda triggers accidentally when u walk cuz u get to tap where ur going too. Lastly i hate, is there are staminas/energies which is a bummer for me cuz i hate waiting for the bar to fill up till i get to run maps again. Also as far as ive played there are no towns, u just chat when viewing ur character in the menu screen kinda like Dragon Nest Labyrinth. If it changes gameplay during the hard launch then ill probably come back, for not tho its a nono for me. Got a cool ign tho. Armageddon.

I played the closed beta as well. I didn't mind that there weren't towns because there was still a global chat box. The dungeons were done with pugs, but you were able to create parties if you knew people. And the swipe skill is an option. My skills were buttons or I could swipe if I wanted to on iOS. The tap to move was weird at first but honestly you just need to press auto attack to move around because it takes you to the next mobs.