PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions I Need Answered

Misfit
06-09-2015, 10:44 AM
1. What is the max number of kills I can farm from 1-41 (I want to get on LB)? I do know that kills/deaths count during events, but I also know disabling xp does not result in gaining kills like some idiot said.
2. What is the best level/class to run events on?
3. Should I sell my locks during the next event, or will the price rise after expansion?
4. Where do people get storm swords/captain axes/dev mauls? Are they from locks? Or do you farm them somewhere?

Thanks-Lrawks

shothim1
06-09-2015, 01:05 PM
1. There will be no more locks after the expansion
2. Dev maul are from locks but not anymore idk about captain axe and storm sword too but I think it came from locks too guess and u never farm from somewhere
3. Best class to run is 26 31 or 15 or 14 depends on what u wanna do
4. Idk the max number of kills and deaths so good luck and try

Number thing to do that is try save ur gold don't be fuled by it is trying to get ur stuff cheap or crap stuff and be base what u do with ur gold and good luck that's all

Zylx
06-09-2015, 02:59 PM
1. The number is infinite. You won't stop gaining kills when you reach the max level, unless you turn off XP Gain, or run a map that isn't scaled to your level.

2. For the leaderboard, Warrior because not many warriors actively run the leaderboard in comparison to the rogues and the mages. They're also cheaper,
because you don't need a hole lot of gold to make the warrior leaderboard. Rogues are the most competitive because of their popularity, and also the most expensive. Mages are somewhere in between.

3. No one knows, because STS has not stated what will be replacing these crates. Whether or not they will be made valuable or totally worthless is currently unknown.

4. All of these are currently discontinued, so the only place to find them will be the Consignment Shop.

shothim1
06-09-2015, 03:48 PM
1. The number is infinite. You won't stop gaining kills when you reach the max level, unless you turn off XP Gain, or run a map that isn't scaled to your level.

2. For the leaderboard, Warrior because not many warriors actively run the leaderboard in comparison to the rogues and the mages. They're also cheaper,
because you don't need a hole lot of gold to make the warrior leaderboard. Rogues are the most competitive because of their popularity, and also the most expensive. Mages are somewhere in between.

3. No one knows, because STS has not stated what will be replacing these crates. Whether or not they will be made valuable or totally worthless is currently unknown.
4. All of these are currently discontinued, so the only place to find them will be the Consignment Shop.

Yes indeed what she said is true and even me :3