PDA

View Full Version : gold makin

Foresterfox
06-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Ok, so I am level 16 on arcane legends and the only way I ever get money is selling things I love most such as guns and fancy clothes but never my fancy lion, though I cannot use him as I cannot feed him :'( I have tried farming it is so hard to get gold it is hard to get , 100 gold coins even! And I have to sell everything on my back to feed my pet which is 342 coins so I need help or liable information please :)
Thanks.

Erebos
06-09-2015, 04:38 PM
first of all dont feed pets
do daily quests
open chests u get from boss
sell your useless stuff
craft gems

Twinisland
06-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Ok, so I am level 16 on arcane legends and the only way I ever get money is selling things I love most such as guns and fancy clothes but never my fancy lion, though I cannot use him as I cannot feed him :'( I have tried farming it is so hard to get gold it is hard to get , 100 gold coins even! And I have to sell everything on my back to feed my pet which is 342 coins so I need help or liable information please :)
Thanks.
I'm feeling nice ATM what's you ign: I'll give u 50k

Bluebatthing
06-09-2015, 05:50 PM
One tip, if you make a fair amount of gold from farming, put half of it in your stash and forget about it. As you make more, keep stashing your gold, trust me, you'll have an substantial amount without even knowing it. If you don't stash, you'll end up buying non-essential items that serves little to no purpose at all. Don't ask me how I know :')

Befs
06-09-2015, 07:29 PM
I'm feeling nice ATM what's you ign: I'll give u 50k

wot... I'm in the same situation as him, however I have no fancy clothes but I have 4 pets so instead of feeding I swap out.

I have no friends so I have to solo but I can't afford potions so I just die...

Split it?

God I feel like a begger...

Twinisland
06-09-2015, 07:32 PM
wot... I'm in the same situation as him, however I have no fancy clothes but I have 4 pets so instead of feeding I swap out.

I have no friends so I have to solo but I can't afford potions so I just die...

Split it?

God I feel like a begger...
Name me your 4 pets and ign and I'll give

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Foresterfox
06-09-2015, 07:54 PM
@twinisland my main al alt is Forestermage, I'm online atm, what's your ign?

Twinisland
06-09-2015, 07:58 PM
@twinisland my main al alt is Forestermage, I'm online atm, what's your ign?
Badforlifex give me a sec

Hallweeen
06-09-2015, 10:01 PM
One tip, if you make a fair amount of gold from farming, put half of it in your stash and forget about it. As you make more, keep stashing your gold, trust me, you'll have an substantial amount without even knowing it. If you don't stash, you'll end up buying non-essential items that serves little to no purpose at all. Don't ask me how I know :')
Lel at half. I put all of my makings into stash except 100k. If I have all my gold on me I suddenly feel like going shopping.....

Oursizes
06-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Try to cap right now and get decent gears. Expansion will be best time to make gold as economy sucks atm

Kirysaki
06-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Lel at half. I put all of my makings into stash except 100k. If I have all my gold on me I suddenly feel like going shopping.....
That sounds like a great idea 0.0 I'm a lvl 41 poor end gamer, and can't help spending 40k on something, then 90k on something else, and again 150k o.o
It wasn't meant to go towards me but I think I'll use that advice xD

Magegrimm
06-10-2015, 12:38 AM
I guess we're feel the same ;)

Bluebatthing
06-10-2015, 03:40 AM
Keep in mind that he's lvl 16, and had just started playing AL. He might not have the amount of gold an average endgame has.

Befs
06-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Name me your 4 pets and ign and I'll give

I have barney, timber, august, and chase...

My ign is befs

Ladysophie
06-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Lol after you buy a couple locked crates listed by a ff for 1m it comes natural to stash all your gold.
IMO the best way to not spend 100k on this and 200k on that is having a goal. Set a big goal and work towards it.

@OP I started by making 9/10 toons and going to klaas each day hunting for Luck elixir. This way i was able to farm lockeds. I sold the lockeds and bought the lepre amulet with that i was able to farm even more lockeds and minor maps. When you have a certain amount of gold and can sustain yourself with decent armors & potions go teeth hunting for dragonite bar.

Farminer's
06-10-2015, 10:30 AM
That sounds like a great idea 0.0 I'm a lvl 41 poor end gamer, and can't help spending 40k on something, then 90k on something else, and again 150k o.o
I have tried this lol I was able to stash 1m total then all disappear to event energy crate for merching then sold for weapon twink with para gem.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

PhoenixPrime
06-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Pretty much echoing what everyone else said here:
* Get a bunch of pets (Klaas and Breckenridge/Ydra maps are good for that), that way you can swap pets out instead of feeding them
* Make sure to hit Klaas (up to 3 times a day) and Shazbot (every day) for free potions, ankhs, eggs, and other misc goodies (with ALL your chars if you have more than one, that way you can stash items to share)
* Open up all the chest and sell all the items in them
* Do the Daily bard quest on all your chars every day, buy pet eggs to sell. Now they have crates, so even better chance for money.
* Do other daily quest for cash, lots of them around and most are fairly easy.
* Don't buy vanities. THIS one is hard, lot of nice looking stuff out there, but that money can be used for more important stuff
* Craft gems and either upgrade your gear or sell the gems
* Join a guild so you can get cheap potions

princesslovess
06-10-2015, 11:25 AM

Stop spending gold, put all half your gold on one charater (you don't use) and wait til expansion saves alot instead of impulse buying..

ilhanna
06-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Make sure you're built right (pure int, put points on passive knowledge and might for better dmg and hp, open upgrades that stun or give greater dmg first, etc).

Always solo maps. At your level players either don't have the right build or skill set yet or they have yet to learn to teamwork. Also, players with higher level than you can join your map and make fighting more difficult. Use ghost party. Go carefully. If mobs have yellow hp bar, they're two levels higher than you and will take more time (=pots) to fight. The levels listed beside map names on the World Map is actually a good guide on which level it is safe to go there.

Ethyl is a good pet for soloing map.

Buy good gear every five levels. You're leveling fast so there's no point buying gear every level.

I was able to level alts using drop gear and cheap cs items (1400 gold for gear for lvl 15-20) this way. It might be slow and at times lonely, but the sense of achievement when I could solo bosses was priceless.