PDA

View Full Version : A Question for STG Developers: iOS 9 - ReplayKit

Zeus
06-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Hello Devs,

I just have a tiny question! I'm currently running iOS 9 and watchOS2.0. Both OSs are pretty awesome aside from the crashes that inherently come with beta builds.

Now, just got a few questions for developers in terms of new iOS/watchOS features:

1. Will developers have replayKit support built in? If so, that would be great as reliance on half baked third party screen recorders would go way down. I also think this would be essential for games like AL and CoC as it would be easier to create recorded content for various STG games (free advertising!).

2. Will there be any sort of mini-application for Apple Watch. Perhaps an application to push notifications of important events, timers completions, CoC-related notifications? If not, that's OK but it would help complete the ecosystem from game to phone to watch.

Thank you for your time,

Zeus

Wazakesy
06-09-2015, 11:23 PM
notifications will be displayed onto your watch unless the sync is active on your phone.

Zeus
06-10-2015, 08:42 AM
notifications will be displayed onto your watch unless the sync is active on your phone.

Hmm, doesn't seem to be happening. O.o

twoxc
06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
USELESS lol.

Zeus
06-10-2015, 10:25 AM
USELESS lol.

Replaykit is USEFUL! -.-

Wazakesy
06-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Replaykit is USEFUL! -.-

hmm....can you post an SS of the phones settings? Incant guess where that option lies....havent been keeping track of iOS stuff.

Justg
06-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Hey Zeus,

We agree about Replay Kit! As a matter of fact, Cinco and I are in SF right now...

Wazakesy
06-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Hey Zeus,

We agree about Replay Kit! As a matter of fact, Cinco and I are in SF right now...

u rok!

/11charz