PDA

View Full Version : Back in Action

spacejunker
04-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Well i logged onto legends today and decided to play around with my lvl 36 mage. Haven't used her in a while and i mostly wanted to see what she had going on . I started in ao 1 with others my lvl and we began to play. Struggleing to get my barerings wasn't the words to discribe lol. after the first lvl I got back into the groove, And then it all came together. Me and the group were pounding on enemies and bosses, i hit 37 then 38 I was smileing away and kept getting into ao2 lvls then hit 39. It was good honest lvlin no keeper power runs or plasma pyramid runs. Also not counting on my lvl 55 or 56 friends to pick up the rear for me. It was a very fun and enjoyable pile of runs and in the end i got lvl 40. Iam so stoked and happy ill brob go for lvl 45 by tom afternoon :) If you have a low lvl guy pull them off the shelf and give them a chance to streach their legs you wont regret it.

ICantSpel
04-15-2011, 11:47 AM
I never want to see a bear or bird stretch their legs. Ever. I will be going for 56 soon tho ;D

Question all is 55-56 easier of harder

spookytooth
04-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Excellent advise, i think so many people get caught up in all the high lvl boss runs, twink farming, powerleveling and elite questing that they forget how fun it is to experience that whole rags to riches aspect of the game. Its so less demanding and also fun to almost be killed by lil bill again.