PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 10, 2015

Remiem
06-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Test the new expansion with us this week!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Test Server Opening Soon!

You've been asking, you've been waiting...now it's time! The Test Server for Rage of the Ren'gol is coming soon to all Android device users so that you can test out the new expansion content right along with us as we sweep out the last few bugs and get it ready to release to the world. Keep an eye out for a separate announcement in the coming days with more details on how to login and what there is to know about this special test environment.

One thing that will be different this time around is the amount of content on the server. Previously, we had everything open to the public just as it would be in the live server. This time around, we have limited the content to specific areas so that we can get concentrated feedback on the things in the expansion that we want to put the greatest focus on. This means that things like PvP and loot drops will be removed so that testers can focus on dungeon difficulty, progression and new features. More on this in the announcement to come.

Double XP Weekend.

In further preparation for the expansion, we're running Double XP weekend starting tomorrow and running through Sunday 6/14. Now's you're chance to level up those characters and pets so you're ready to jump in to the new content ASAP!

In Other News

Token Vendor Update Continued
The Story Token Vendor now sells 50 health or mana potions instead of 25...for the same price!

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Krodo, Antee, Mother now immune to freeze
+ Crawly Egg has returned to the Hauntlet Vendor
+ Gloom has had his damage calculations modified to be more appropriate, and his stun more effective
+ Nilbog and Shadowfang have swapped attribute tables. Shadowfang back to Rare, Nilbog up to Legendary
+ Toucan Egg Crate now properly drops Toucans
+ Hauntlet Vendor inventory slots are now stashable
+ Violet’s happiness buff now properly gets removed when pet is dismissed
+ Updated Blinky’s description to state that he lowers movement speed

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at some new bosses. What's next? There's not much time left before the expansion release!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Toxophilite
06-10-2015, 04:49 PM
yay first et 1st 1st

Haligali
06-10-2015, 04:51 PM
My body is ready.

Avaree
06-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the update :)
Very excited to know expansion is so close!

Shanamerny
06-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Well, I'm excited to try out the new content but really? Double xp weekend again?

Ladysophie
06-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Hauntlet glitch fix?

Kakashis
06-10-2015, 04:56 PM
+ Crawly Egg has returned to the Hauntlet Vendor

You mean the story token bard vendor XD

Ardbeg
06-10-2015, 04:59 PM
yay!

with test server out soon, my biggest question is which new arcane item we will see in the expansion.
i also love the discussion G-M currently takes part in about possible pvp improvements.

Sfubi
06-10-2015, 05:03 PM
I would like to see a boot from map option and an auto mana fill option.

enzpoy
06-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Useless xp week tsk. So boring tho
I wish we could have plat sale or any event besides this one xp boost tsk, anyway plat sale pls!!

Cray
06-10-2015, 05:06 PM
When will the snapshot of the server be taken? Or will that info be given in the separate announcement?
I have Google+ login and would like to transfer some stuff to other accounts that actually will be accessible in the test server, so it would be handy to know when to transfer.

Dalmony
06-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I sense that..... we are closer now to expansion than we have ever been before!!

Lol :)

Glad its coming right up ^_^

Imhotepx
06-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Still xp x2 it would be nice to see a Even in a planar tomb x2 dark armor drop or 50% drop dark armor in planar chest, double fragment a good PvE Even before expansion

princesslovess
06-10-2015, 05:09 PM
They might as well do triple xp >_>

Spell
06-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Yussss finally awesome ^.^!!!

Ardbeg
06-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Useless xp week tsk. So boring tho
I wish we could have plat sale or any event besides this one xp boost tsk, anyway plat sale pls!!

no! we love xp weeks! there are always toons to line up for cap or pets to level.

princesslovess
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
So will pvp be turned off only for the Android people or everyone, will there be a new map(s)?, will there be a new castle?, will there be a new guildhall?

kickazzrogue
06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Please fix the blighted amulet in a weekly update as it is not immune to curse and procs on attack so it cannot be avoided even if u dont attack on curse the amulet still procs and u get instantly melted by that mage is a huge advantage for mage and makes the amulet pretty much useless

ketoh
06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
finally test server

Arachnophobik
06-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Wait. What about ursoth?

Ardbeg
06-10-2015, 05:39 PM
[B][SIZE=4]

One thing that will be different this time around is the amount of content on the server. Previously, we had everything open to the public just as it would be in the live server. This time around, we have limited the content to specific areas so that we can get concentrated feedback on the things in the expansion that we want to put the greatest focus on. This means that things like PvP and loot drops will be removed so that testers can focus on dungeon difficulty, progression and new features. More on this in the announcement to come.

1) this is especially thoughtful in light of the other test server experiences we had. if there are any new recipes left in test server containing already existent ingredients please announce them to all at the same time (in the friday teasers as expected)

2) whenever maxed out rogues complain, content is too hard, you re doing everything right, don t change! :)

Iamsenpi
06-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Plat sale plat sale plat sale!

princesslovess
06-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Wait. What about ursoth?

Expansion before urosoth...remi said this one day

scarysmerf
06-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Awsome its getting closer. And id like to see a new story token pet and a new story quest :)

Ravager
06-10-2015, 06:26 PM
So will pvp be turned off only for the Android people or everyone, will there be a new map(s)?, will there be a new castle?, will there be a new guildhall?

Only android people are able to access test server.

Haligali
06-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Android people

http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/Terminator3-07.jpg

Dalmony
06-10-2015, 06:49 PM

Test server is an .apk so you need an android device to use it. To play test server on pc , install bluestacks or droid4x which are android emulator type things. (Droid4x is better for games I find, cos of its built in key mapping).

*I haven't actually tried test servers on these since I have a tablet but I've played taichi panda on droid4x and that works fine.

kananaskis
06-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Please fix the blighted amulet in a weekly update as it is not immune to curse and procs on attack so it cannot be avoided even if u dont attack on curse the amulet still procs and u get instantly melted by that mage is a huge advantage for mage and makes the amulet pretty much useless

a really good point..i was considering switching to blighted amulet from eerie on my mage twink but i will hold off for now.

debitmandiri
06-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Please:

1. Guaranted gold payouts for elites
2. Charged trap gives 40% chance to pull instead of 20%
3. More item for dragkin tooh

Ty

Metaltaker
06-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Plat sales plss

Ravager
06-10-2015, 07:13 PM
[B][SIZE=4]

1) this is especially thoughtful in light of the other test server experiences we had. if there are any new recipes left in test server containing already existent ingredients please announce them to all at the same time (in the friday teasers as expected)

2) whenever maxed out rogues complain, content is too hard, you re doing everything right, don t change! :)

Agreed. The difficulty is going to be hard to examine. We are going into a 46 zone with 41 or lower gear and no loot drops.

Kyle Holmes
06-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Don't think they have thought this through. Google+ can't log into test server so how are we meant to play with no gears since loot doesn't drop

sent from fritters beak

Saud
06-10-2015, 08:31 PM
yay
can't wait :)
<3

PhoenixPrime
06-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Still xp x2 it would be nice to see a Even in a planar tomb x2 dark armor drop or 50% drop dark armor in planar chest, double fragment a good PvE Even before expansion

Agreed. I've already capped my chars, but having some nicer gear to go into the test server with would definitely be nice.

carmine_blade
06-10-2015, 08:41 PM
I'd like to hear more about Ursoth and request a plat sale!

Good work on the limitations of the test server (no loot etc); this will remove some of the advantages test server users have without compromising the testing bit.

jiazataoe
06-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Owc tester

New map

kananaskis
06-10-2015, 08:53 PM
"Krodo, Antee, Mother now immune to freeze"

ghost sharks in Ancient Mariner Reef and Lost Cove (normal maps only) and Fangtasm Finn (both normal and elite ) still missing freeze immunity.

merch_master
06-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Wait. What about ursoth?
after expansion i guess

ilhanna
06-10-2015, 10:22 PM
Agreed. The difficulty is going to be hard to examine. We are going into a 46 zone with 41 or lower gear and no loot drops.

This is actually my concern too. Will we be auto-leveled to 46 on the test server?

epicrrr
06-10-2015, 10:25 PM
When can we expect the new arcane pet announcement?

Ravager
06-10-2015, 11:26 PM
This is actually my concern too. Will we be auto-leveled to 46 on the test server?

I'm sure we will be autoleveled and it wouldn't make any sense if we weren't. These levels are designed for level 45/46, not 41.

But then again, it might not be so hard since they didn't say the content on the test server is elite.

Coalhouse
06-11-2015, 12:27 AM
"+ Nilbog and Shadowfang have swapped attribute tables. Shadowfang back to Rare, Nilbog up to Legendary"

Thanks for listening. Not that I use Nilbog but a lot of people do.

Dex Scene
06-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Awesome updates.
+100 for giving nilbog legendary attributes.

ColdMints
06-11-2015, 04:12 AM
+1 toucan crates drops toucans

Thats what im talking about yeah! xD

Ravager
06-11-2015, 06:02 AM
Can you tell us when the snapshot of our characters will take place for the test server? That way, if possible, we will know and have the items we want to bring into the test server.

Learafica
06-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Finally we will see the new expansion :excitement:

zapopan
06-11-2015, 06:18 AM

Android people

http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/Terminator3-07.jpg

This has to be the funniest post ever

Erebos
06-11-2015, 06:26 AM
thnkxx remi

Kyle Holmes
06-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Maybe they could make it so you have decent gears when you join test server so people with google + accounts can also get involved

sent from fritters beak

G-M
06-11-2015, 08:59 AM
When will the snapshot of the server be taken? Or will that info be given in the separate announcement?
I have Google+ login and would like to transfer some stuff to other accounts that actually will be accessible in the test server, so it would be handy to know when to transfer.

Apologies I was mistaken on the timing of the snapshot. Remiem will have all the details of the test server soon in a separate thread.

Aprove
06-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Nice, Test Sever..
Too bad, Chrome users like me can't access it, only andoid users (not people :p ) can . I hope the future test servers are accessible with chrome.

gereomanchie
06-11-2015, 09:18 AM
​Yay thank you very much

Kingofninjas
06-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Please consider adding the loot from the Rengol mals back into the loot table. Many people test the new content out looking to find out more about drop rates and areas as well as testing difficulty.

vawaid
06-11-2015, 12:14 PM
double xp week woohoo.. i can level up my rogue now :D

Ewildemon
06-11-2015, 12:42 PM
What time does it start test ?

Candylicks
06-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Remi if it's not too late can you see if the devs can make this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?237037-Test-Server-Vendor-Suggestion) happen for us on the TS? The naked guys need gear without having to deal with the nonsense of merching so they can jump right in and test the maps. I know this is a late request, but it would really be helpful for the google+ users.

Makneg
06-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Dang..xp event again sigh..i prefer money making event for preparation for expansion..

srinoy
06-11-2015, 01:39 PM
so excited about the new event

Little Table
06-11-2015, 02:37 PM
where i can download test apk?

Kyle Holmes
06-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Please consider adding the loot from the Rengol mals back into the loot table. Many people test the new content out looking to find out more about drop rates and areas as well as testing difficulty.
Yep, what if the drops are bugged and because they haven't been tested it will be brought into the live expansion

Can I have more information on this snapshot. What is it? I want to transfer my gears onto my fb account, so how would it work

sent from fritters beak

LBKillerHM
06-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Nice cant wait to get on and try out the test sever.

carmine_blade
06-11-2015, 04:27 PM
2 posts ......

How about finding something constructive to say on posts rather than simply spamming this one?

Vediovis
06-11-2015, 04:48 PM
1 post .......

Why not post something relevant to 10 different threads rather than spamming nonsense? Smh.

Arrowz
06-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Plat sale plat sale plat sale!

Plat sales plss

I'd like to hear more about Ursoth and request a plat sale!

Good work on the limitations of the test server (no loot etc); this will remove some of the advantages test server users have without compromising the testing bit.

I want a plat sale. Lots of people are waiting to give you money. Dont you want money?

2nd the blighted amulet should be fixed so that it does not apply to curse in pvp. Wearing blighted amulet during curse just destroys you.

Ravager
06-11-2015, 09:19 PM
I want a plat sale. Lots of people are waiting to give you money. Dont you want money?

2nd the blighted amulet should be fixed so that it does not apply to curse in pvp. Wearing blighted amulet during curse just destroys you.

But curse is starting to suck otherwise. Curse is mostly becoming situational and mostly for certain clashes. Mage shield removes curse, nilbog and a few other pets remove curse, horn of renew shield blocks curse for a few seconds.

will0
06-11-2015, 09:45 PM
many mages stop using curse it sucks so much

Dashie
06-11-2015, 11:25 PM
When can we expect the new arcane pet announcement?
Maridos is the new arcane pet for expansion.

Dashie
06-11-2015, 11:46 PM
where i can download test apk?

They will announce link too.

Ravager
06-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Usually the test apk can be found here but its not ready yet

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/

Little Table
06-12-2015, 02:15 AM
ty for info

Ardbeg
06-12-2015, 02:53 AM
i would love to see the option to display the original pet names in stable.
with the current number of pets i think this would be a big help not only for pet collectors like myself.

princesslovess
06-12-2015, 04:36 AM
They should also give us the new pet to make sure the stats and AA are not bugged...

kickazzrogue
06-12-2015, 07:03 AM
No they shouldnt this gives people a advantage if this pet is say op better than a current usefull arcane pet gives people the heads up to start selling before prices start to drop this has been going on for awhile with new contents gear and items etc etc and were finally moving away from that so thumbs down on your request

kickazzrogue
06-12-2015, 07:05 AM
I second this already been posting all over forum about blighted and curse

Valkiryas
06-17-2015, 05:22 PM
When is the new community update?

Remiem
06-17-2015, 05:33 PM
Closed: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238402-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-June-17-2015