PDA

View Full Version : personal spaces !

spookytooth
04-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Ok check me out, it would be just like forming a group or inviting friends but u would be inviting folks to your personal space. Maybe a little hut or small castle that u could personalise and decorate as u wish. (See the sales potential on decorations STS) :) you could hold guild meetings, discuss raid/xp strategies, or just chillax with friends at your very own personal space! Id pay watever for my own Casa San Spookytoothh.

JaytB
04-15-2011, 07:57 PM
I like the suggestion :) I have been thinking it would be cool if you could own a house or something in the game, just as you described.

DeathDragun
04-15-2011, 08:31 PM
I like the idea of a "Guild Hall" as well. It could be something new to put in Client Update 1.7.2 *Hint Hint Devs*

Futumsh
04-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Player housing is on the list for a future update.

karmakali
04-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Any chance I could just get a mailbox in game? :)

***you have mail***

Plasticuproject
04-17-2011, 10:15 AM

Major
04-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Ya will be so stoked when we get our own Player Housing, Guilds will prob be around the same time too!!! :)

Nytesdawn
04-17-2011, 11:56 AM
I want my own house. Wait... I sense plat usage...

Conradin
04-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes, your welcome

This is always a touchy subject, but some of you were wondering about where Pocket Legends is headed. From our perspective, the sky is the limit. We feel we've created the core of a really fun game and we are 100% committed to Pocket Legends and to the community.

Gary has posted about how we handle change (link) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?23-How-we-address-change-in-Pocket-Legends). We have a huge whiteboard list of short term goals, long term goals, and an extensive Sharepoint list detailing tasks, todos, and bugs so we know what we're working on on a day to day basis. Data changes we make will continually add new content, fix bugs, and exploits. Server code changes can fix bugs and exploits at a moment's notice. However, client code changes must thoughtfully be planned out. Our experience has been it takes roughly 2 weeks for the Apple submission process. We want to make sure we get the most code bang for buck, since we may not be able to update the client for a while.

While this is always subject to change at a moment's notice, here's a high-level roadmap of what we're focused on:

Short Term Goals

Build community
Stabilize service
Customer Service Tools
Understand Apple approval process for application updates and in-app purchases

Code Features (each of these will most likely require a client update to introduce)

More player customization
Bank
Mailboxes
Quests
Secure Trade
Pets
PvP
Guilds
World Map
Player Housing
Auction House
Achievements and Leaderboards
Randomized Dungeons

Eventually, I'd like to get a page on the website where major and minor features we're working are listed in more detail with status. But, for now, we inform the community of major changes with In Development updates, and the rest of the changes are told to the community after they have already happened (in patches).

We have a firm technology platform to be able to scale, react to the community, and expand the game well into the future.

-ALS

Conradin
04-17-2011, 12:06 PM
As you can see secure trade, auction, quests, pvp, world maps, leaderbaords and stash are already here.

Zeus
04-17-2011, 01:57 PM
When you said personal space, I thought you meant having a personal bubble around you. It would be useful for protecting you against those forest haven potion runs to Ellie. Heck, I afked one time there. This random person PMed me saying want to go out? And her character was touching lips with mine. I could have used a personal space bubble then. Lmao.

Conradin
04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
When you said personal space, I thought you meant having a personal bubble around you. It would be useful for protecting you against those forest haven potion runs to Ellie. Heck, I afked one time there. This random person PMed me saying want to go out? And her character was touching lips with mine. I could have used a personal space bubble then. Lmao.

no kidding man- you should take a break, make a lvl 10 char and farm recipe with me. You seem stressed.

Zeus
04-17-2011, 02:00 PM
no kidding man- you should take a break, make a lvl 10 char and farm recipe with me. You seem stressed.

Lol, I am! I may do it :)