PDA

View Full Version : Help Test the New Rage of the Ren'gol Expansion | The Public Test Server is LIVE!

Remiem
06-10-2015, 06:01 PM

The Public Test Server is live! Join your fellow players and help us test the newest expansion for Arcane Legends before it is released to the masses!*
*The Public Test server is only available for players on Android devices.

How to Join the Public Test Server

1. Follow the instructions in the article here, to allow installs from "unknown sources" on your Android device This will allow you to download and run the test server: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963700-enable-%22out-of-market-content%22-downloads

2. On your Android device go to: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/ArcaneLegendsTest.apk to download the Test Server application.

3. Open the application and log in to your Spacetime Studios account as normal. You're in!

What to Know Before You Begin

Characters
We took a snapshot of the server Thursday morning at 11 a.m. CST. All characters that you had on the live server were saved at that time and will appear on the test server as they were when the snapshot was taken, including skills, gear, inventory etc. Any changes that happened after that time will not be reflected on the test server. Also, any and all changes to your character that happen on the test server will not affect your character in the live game.

**IMPORTANT**Unlike past Public Test Servers, characters will NOT automatically be set to level 41. Please see below in the section labeled "Level to 41" for more on how to instantly level your character to the current level cap.

Account
You will need a REGISTERED Spacetime account, connected to Facebook or an e-mail address, to play on the Public Test Server. Characters on trial or Google Play accounts will not be accessible. If you were playing on a trial account and did not register before the server snapshot this morning, you will not be able to access your character. However, you are still able to access the Public Test Server and create a new character if you'd like.

If you create a new character on the test server, please follow this tutorial on how to navigate the new user experience. It's a little bit different than live: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1661040-what-is-the-test-server-and-how-do-i-participate-

Platinum
All test server participants will receive 2,000 platinum to use during the duration of the test. Using this platinum does not affect your platinum balance in the real game, and likewise your platinum on the test server will not be available in the live game. This platinum is granted so that you can take full advantage of the game on the test server in the limited time it is available.

What happens when it is all over?
We will make an announcement 24 hours before the test servers close. When they do, you may remove the application by following these instructions: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1616824-how-do-i-uninstall-an-application-android- . You will be able to return to the live game at any time during or after the public test, but again, none of the changes from the test server will carry over to the live game.

Finding Other Players
The devs have created a guild called <Rengol Beta Guild> that all players may join while on the test server. This will help you to find other people playing online and coordinate runs, arena trials, etc. And, typing in guild chat with /g will allow you to chat with other players who are online at the same time as you.

What's New on the Public Test Server

Level to 41
First and foremost, if you arrive on the test server and you are not already level 41, you will need to do so manually on this version of the test server. You can do so by going to the Character Select screen, selecting the character you would like to level, then click the button underneath the character that reads "Advance to Level 41!" You will be prompted to agree to pay 1 platinum. Once you do, your player will be leveled to 41.

You will also be granted some current epic level 41 gear and a pet to get you set to play the new content if need it.

Locked Crates Removed
In order to streamline testing all Locked Crates of the Grand Watch have been removed from player inventory on the test server.Please note: This is for testing purposes only and will not happen on the live server or as part of the expansion.

3 New Garetta Dungeons
There are three gorgeous new dungeons to explore in this expansion. That’s fewer than the five dungeons in previous expansions because we’ve focused on packing in features to improve core game systems. So in addition to what you’ll see on the test server there will also be Jewels, new events, new crates, quality of life features, and more that you’ll experience when the expansion goes live. And don’t worry, the Ren’gol story doesn’t end with this expansion. Smaller chunks of content mean that we will be able to release new things more often to keep the game fresh and exciting!

You can access Garetta via the world map as long as you are lvl 41+.

Things to focus on:
+ Dungeon pacing and difficulty
+ Boss mechanics
+ Boss difficulty
+ Visuals

Play with the Devs!

We're excited about the test server and we want to play too! On Friday, June 12th at 3:00pm CST the Spacetime Devs will join the test server and play with all of YOU! Players will be selected for parties at random from the game guild <Rengol Beta Guild> throughout the afternoon as we adventure through the newest Arcane Legends content.

How to Submit Feedback and Report Bugs

We have created a sub-forum reserved specifically for Test Server feedback. That can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?162-Arcane-Legends-Public-Test-Server-Feedback.

This should be used for bug reports, feedback, suggestions, and discussing the test server with other players. The more feedback you give us, the more improvements we can make, so don't be shy! Let us hear what you have to say!

Customer Support

The Public Test Server is not a full service game server. Customer support is not available within this server. Please do not consider this a regular game play server. Test Server will have limited availability during specific public tests. There will be no restoration of characters, items, pets, etc. that could be lost for any reason. Please use the Test Server Forum (above) to communicate with the devs about any problems you experience.

That being said, the Spacetime ToS still apply. If you break the Terms of Service, there will be repercussions.

coldheart
06-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Finally!...

Farminer's
06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Yay!!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

wariortheturk
06-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Yeyyyyyyyyy

Culture
06-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Yyayyyyyyyy

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 01:56 PM
YEssssshhhhhhh

killarrow
06-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Why not Google accounts if Facebook and email ones allowed ... Disappointing

chrizplague
06-12-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm at school right now xc, hmm I'll check it out maybe

Dimitrian
06-12-2015, 02:06 PM
I hope the expansion will be worth it.No,i won't be playing the test server bcuz i didn't register and i'm playing as a guest ;_; plus, i don't really want any spoilers

Sry for bad english

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Remiem
06-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Why not Google accounts if Facebook and email ones allowed ... Disappointing

Unfortunately yes, due to some technical limitations we aren't able to pull Google accounts over to the test server.

Kakashis
06-12-2015, 02:29 PM
So Maridos isn't the Arcane pet of the expansion after all

aneshsinghblu
06-12-2015, 02:31 PM
does the 1 platinum come out from our normal game account

Dex Scene
06-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Sad thing i have no email accounts. Guess ill have to test with noob dress

PhoenixPrime
06-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Friday... The boss it off... And the test server is live.

Whatever shall I do, 8^)

Dex Scene
06-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Is the apk file 85 ish mb?
That one is not getting installed on my galaxy s4.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/12/e290d77d072e93b133a2fbab886538f5.jpg

PhoenixPrime
06-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Are these 'Bard Quest' tokens or something different for the vendor in the Garetta town?
I have '0' of them, so assuming they are some other type of token?

princesslovess
06-12-2015, 03:05 PM
I want to say that the maps are way way way to easy!

Jiarijiba
06-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Players with Google account need to run with tiki gear again?

Guys, you can do better.

Yeah, sorry wanted to comment something about the new content but need to get over with this one first

killarrow
06-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Unfortunately yes, due to some technical limitations we aren't able to pull Google accounts over to the test server.
You could have converted those Google logins to email ones (the gmail address being the SSO) , reset password and sent us the password on email.

Tried with fresh char, no fun for me. Its better for me to just read from the forum on how others are having fun.

ucupduyeh
06-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Ok............

Enterradora
06-12-2015, 03:22 PM
i login whit my email account and says invalid password, but its the correct password.....

Scry
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Elondrian weapons have visual bug.

twoxc
06-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Can an admin please confirm, if those new Glintstone Tunic/Robe/Plate Armors stats are final? or do they need to be upgraded?

Smokiii
06-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Android 4.4.2

Please fix this Sts i want to play on Testsrrver too.. :(

Jiarijiba
06-12-2015, 03:49 PM
More I think of this, the more angry I become. Lets see, I have waited this expansion more than year and now I have to test it with tiki gear or whatever happens to be in ah.

If it is testing, equal opportunities would be nice

nevercan
06-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Elondrian weapons have visual bug.
It does make it look more better, dont you think to?

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 03:55 PM
6160 experience per level? Since the last level (the progress from 45 to 46 in this case) normally requires 10 times what the previous level did. Will we no have to farm 61600 xp for it?

unawauzideee
06-12-2015, 03:55 PM
But i can't download on IOS:(

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Can an admin please confirm, if those new Glintstone Tunic/Robe/Plate Armors stats are final? or do they need to be upgraded?

Those stats are great. Especially the pendant ;)

unawauzideee
06-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Esti roman :P

Scry
06-12-2015, 04:04 PM
It does make it look more better, dont you think to?

It looks better yeah :D

mesalin
06-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Sts too Much xp 6k huh and how much from45-46? Well of too much xp of mobs give low Xp... I see also that this mobs second map heal so fast

I'm so fresh

Redcity
06-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Its a masterpiece its beautiful! ! Im just womdering what in side of the new locks!?!?

Archerios
06-12-2015, 04:33 PM
That Shaman Pakuna lightning strike,so far I found it hit hard and no way to dodge.I wonder if in elite you would have to prefered ankh everytime she use it.

jorpox
06-12-2015, 04:40 PM
If I press the link to report bugs and feedback I will be sent to an old thread from 2010?

Do I have to give my feedback there?

Rome
06-12-2015, 04:57 PM
awesome :))))))))

Brentt Elwin Sindac
06-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Idk but i do the instruction when i click download it sais starting download but dont have any notification that its really downloading sorry for my english :(

saiyangodgoku
06-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Omg I can't wait

kapekaba99
06-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Iam have a google acc but its ok to start new acc its only test server

Unfiend AL
06-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Well this Arcane vendor is a good idea if you give us a chance to get one of those items with hard work. Like a low chance to drop one of these tokens in elite garetta maps. Around 1000-1400 runs in elite for arcane shard is, in my opinion a chance for a pro player to get what he want working hard. Also if you choice to put these tokens in new locked crates is a good idea. I want to congratulate you guys for a great job. Nice renders, one plus in graphic and designers have taken a right choices with new items, these new gears and new pets looks really beautiful. Hope you will continue to take players tips and put them into the game.

Euldor
06-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Was really looking forward to this. Imagine my disappointment when I found out I couldn't use my toon because I use Google Plus with it. *thumbs down*

Mike Milk
06-12-2015, 09:18 PM
A couple things so far good/bad...
Good: 1)promo Amazon code works in test.
2)can "like" the Facebook thing for 2 extra plat
Bad: 1) chests in maps look opened
2) the leaderboard in new map transparent.
3) talking in normal chat moded? "Use Xp elixir" shows "U** *p elixir"
.... I hope this helps some
My name in test game is Maletestdummy
If any devs wanna look me up for more help 👍👍awesome job So far

princesslovess
06-12-2015, 10:22 PM
When will it be over? :o

Gladius
06-12-2015, 10:42 PM
If the server is already out that means that the expansion is nearing...

princesslovess
06-12-2015, 10:56 PM
If the server is already out that means that the expansion is nearing...

Captain obvious has came to the land of arlor

tonyyyyy
06-13-2015, 01:05 AM
Someone tell me if we earn gold or plat on test server can we give itor transfer it to our live game chracter

Mike Milk
06-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Someone tell me if we earn gold or plat on test server can we give itor transfer it to our live game chracter

A test game means that.. A test, nothing gained except for knowledge of what's to come and to help developers With any bugs or comments.. The 2k plat given free for test doesn't transfer over

Kyle Paule
06-13-2015, 03:56 AM
the fossil,shard and maridos are offialy can purchase throuh tokesn when expansion is there ????? pls nid answer pls ty

mesalin
06-13-2015, 04:09 AM
This come by not story tokens but i think special tokens from locks of / and elite like now tooth's

I'm so fresh

xtian02
06-13-2015, 04:51 AM
Pls dont remove shard and maridos if you guys launch the expansion, many ppl sayin its just a joke :/

Socrates
06-13-2015, 05:11 AM
I'm I the only one that can't find the app at play store??

Madnex
06-13-2015, 06:00 AM
I'm I the only one that can't find the app at play store??
Read the first post again. It's a test server, meaning you will have to download the .apk from STS site and install it (only for android devices).

Honza
06-13-2015, 07:58 AM
What i must to do if u am on notebook? dowload this and more attemps?
Bad english sorry :D

Sheentaro
06-13-2015, 08:24 AM
1 question , Are the Arcanes in Token Vendor Will still be available when the expansion is up ? If Yes , Yahooooooo!!!

mesalin
06-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Sts too much xp! Anyway mobs give less xp i though we get like3k max lol...

I'm so fresh

Sheentaro
06-13-2015, 08:33 AM
I saw some Similarities of the Bosses to the 3 Classes ^^ ... Thumper has "Axe throw"... Shaman Pakuna has "Lightning and Curse" and Korgar , He Uses Rogue's "Razor Shield" that is Horrible .... but I like the whole content , the sounds (especially the one that sounds like recycled Helena XD) lol ..very good work... Thanks STG ^-^ Its really worth the wait. :)

PhoenixPrime
06-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Its a masterpiece its beautiful! ! Im just womdering what in side of the new locks!?!?

I opened one and got a whopping 2,000 coins. I'm hoping they removed the 'good stuff' for the testing phase (think I may have heard that somewhere).

Farminer's
06-13-2015, 09:51 AM
I opened one and got a whopping 2,000 coins. I'm hoping they removed the 'good stuff' for the testing phase (think I may have heard that somewhere).
Ya they did no new gear is available.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

saiyangodgoku
06-13-2015, 09:56 AM
I can't login on my Google acc

Befs
06-13-2015, 10:10 AM
How about maybe, someday apple / pc users can use test server? :(

Ewildemon
06-13-2015, 10:48 AM
thanx the test server

Hulkstance
06-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Great job guys! I can say there is many nice ideas this time, hope u will continue with all this creativity in future. :)

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6040X уз помоћ Тапатока

Jiarijiba
06-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Great graphics as always! 3rd map is challenging, at least with legendary gear.

Launch it! We are ready. 😃

affy as
06-13-2015, 09:42 PM
its incredibly awesome. I will be looking forward into real expansion soon. :)

Ulfric
06-14-2015, 03:21 AM
Is the apk file 85 ish mb?
That one is not getting installed on my galaxy s4.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/12/e290d77d072e93b133a2fbab886538f5.jpg

same problem here please fix this sts

Dreangel_AL
06-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Is it me or the maps for the ren'gol expansion too long? Also as of now no bugs or glitches happened to me so still good

Gladius
06-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Captain obvious has came to the land of arlor

Come*

If you're gonna critisize my obviousness then do it with proper grammar

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
06-14-2015, 04:25 AM
so there is no way to test this server from google chrome? if so where is the link cannot find it in server and the FAQ page im linked too doesnt help the slightest

Neutrone
06-14-2015, 05:21 AM
Oh Nice ive gotta try this then

crudmudgeon
06-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Is it me or the maps for the ren'gol expansion too long? Also as of now no bugs or glitches happened to me so still good

As stated in announcement, the maps are a little longer because there are 3 instead of 5.

Only glitches I've encountered is in the original maps the chests that lay around. The lids appear gapped above the chest itself... farming cracked jewels in tombs going well.

princesslovess
06-14-2015, 10:53 AM
Can any devs come online to chat with the guild because they are all mad....

And please make more recruiters in the guild...i'm sick of getting pmed every second for a invite since i'm on all the time Ty :)

Befs
06-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Come*

If you're gonna critisize my obviousness then do it with proper grammar

Acually that is not entirely true, came was used here a past tense and therefore is fine. And also u need a comma after obviousness bc it's an introductory subordinate clause.
Please check your own grammar before criticizing others, and you spelled criticize wrong....

Leprof
06-14-2015, 12:07 PM
same problem here please fix this sts

You need to remove ur SD card from ur mobile, as far as , u installed the game.

princesslovess
06-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Acually that is not entirely true, came was used here a past tense and therefore is fine. And also u need a comma after obviousness bc it's an introductory subordinate clause.
Please check your own grammar before criticizing others, and you spelled criticize wrong....

Haha thank you :)

Pazmaniac
06-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Can anyone invite syzor to the test guild please?

Fiasaria
06-14-2015, 01:43 PM
if to log in with hotmail said incorret pasword try 2 or 3 times more and i will let u log in

Pablo Ortega
06-14-2015, 01:53 PM
Hey! There are a lot of people on the live server saying that all kinds of locked chests will be useless when the new expansion comes out. Is that true? I mean, we can get mythic/arcane items lvl 31-41, will that change when new expansion comes out? or the new gear will be only available from ren'gol chests or farming like planar tombs/tindirin? (i don't even know if these kind of chests exist, they are just being pronounced around)... I've been searching for this info on AL Announcements and haven't find anything coming from STS besides the introduction of jewels and "removing" gems, just from players.

Thanks for replies! :encouragement:

mmaachilles211
06-14-2015, 04:33 PM
Are there any items that actually drop from the expansion? Or do you have to go to the old maps for any drops? I've been grinding the new maps and have not even seen 1 gold drop lol.

The only "bug" that I've seen is when I try and switch to my lep near the end of a boss fight it freezes for an extended time all the while I'm still taking damage. For the first 2 bosses it's not really a problem but for the last one it's really a pain because of his lunging attack that is a one hit even in normal. For transparency I'm a rogue with all of the best gear with the exception of rendtails ring.

Befs
06-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Haha thank you :)

np :)

/11 characters

princesslovess
06-15-2015, 01:02 AM
I think lemon and lime can freeze some bosses in arena...

jarsofklym
06-15-2015, 03:48 AM
interested in a expensive items loot or boss drop hmm.....

ThaAnas
06-15-2015, 05:52 PM
can someone send me the link for test server - chrome user :D
thx I appreciate it

Tindirin
06-15-2015, 07:14 PM
can someone send me the link for test server - chrome user :D
thx I appreciate it

Dude, its available for Android users only (Facebook Login & Email Login Only)

OdenTheJust
06-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Sounds cool

Gladius
06-15-2015, 11:47 PM
she wrote "has came"

when it should be "has come"

focus the word before the "come"

Aldialdi
06-16-2015, 07:56 AM
That test server make me can leveling up directly to lv41
Now im ready for lv46

Turbobasher
06-16-2015, 01:26 PM
wtf?!?! 1 plat to get to lvl 41?!?! thats crazy...... all ppl have to do is do one plat offer to get to 41.....and also lvl 41 pvp players can just farm the ppl who rushed to 41 so they get easy kills.....and the most important is thing is that players gain experience and skill as they lvl up in dungeons and fight bosses. If thy can go to 41 that fast then they will have no skill and ppl will make fun of them because they dont have any skill. They will accomplish nothing because their party will leave them and they r left on their own... harder dungeons like planar tombs require every player to have some skill in battling so they players that pay to get to 41 wont find a party for harder maps

princesslovess
06-16-2015, 01:37 PM
wtf?!?! 1 plat to get to lvl 41?!?! thats crazy...... all ppl have to do is do one plat offer to get to 41.....and also lvl 41 pvp players can just farm the ppl who rushed to 41 so they get easy kills.....and the most important is thing is that players gain experience and skill as they lvl up in dungeons and fight bosses. If thy can go to 41 that fast then they will have no skill and ppl will make fun of them because they dont have any skill. They will accomplish nothing because their party will leave them and they r left on their own... harder dungeons like planar tombs require every player to have some skill in battling so they players that pay to get to 41 wont find a party for harder maps

First of all this is test server, they don't care about people leveling unless 41-46,they made this test server so they can try the new maps, boss difficulties, any glitches.
Second there is no pvp in test server so people can't farm noobs..so i guess this means that there is no new pvp map (would like something like search and destroy where you die you don't spawn til next round)
People will learn the game better when they play the game more often, most people quit the game after hitting level 20 because lack of pots to run wt4 or different maps
Most people that i know can't run planar including me with out some pros or using 100 ankhs per run.
It's not like people when they hit level 41 don't know anything..i was still learning what skills to use with my main when i was 41.

You

yeldarbroz
06-16-2015, 03:41 PM
Ikr? Sts, you really could have done better with this test server, or at least let the gear from the skipping to lvl 41 be something good. I mean, 150 armor?? In a lvl 41-46 zone? The tiki is the best available if you're starting from scratch, and like Jiarijiba said, it's no fun.

yeldarbroz
06-16-2015, 03:45 PM
does anyone know why I can't login with my email/pass? I did link my AL account to Google+ one time, but u still login on my kindle with email/pass all the time.

princesslovess
06-16-2015, 03:58 PM
does anyone know why I can't login with my email/pass? I did link my AL account to Google+ one time, but u still login on my kindle with email/pass all the time.

Google+ does not work if you read the whole thing you would not need to ask.

Wvait
06-17-2015, 01:41 AM
Are we need energy for new event ?

Ign Wvant

Filipp Finnila
06-17-2015, 02:05 AM
Hey,

Is it posible test testing server on computer if use Google Chrome ??

Majin Vineet
06-17-2015, 02:25 AM
First: If u use 1 plate to level up then u will get all skill points which u get by leveling by maps or tombs...there is no difference.
Second: how long u want to stay a twink? Cmon sts has some new fun for us and for that we need to be level properly, they r not making us 46 for 1 plate lol its almost free, and that's a good part, u don't need any rare scroll like respec or ankh kit...its simple made for pure help, and even xp needed to level up from 41 to 42 is 6k not as easy as u level up for 2.7 k xp on lower level. Its time to move on.. enjoy the next level

And test server is ONLY A TEST FOR NEW EXPANSION. U want to play it then grab a android device n login by fb or sts account. N if u r Google user then bro make a new character... it doesn't matters... u will get 2000 plates there n only 1 plate is needed to level up and u will get some decent gears too with a new pet... i will probabbly use 1 plate on my lvl 41s for the pet...lol..enjoy
Good work StS

Tindirin
06-17-2015, 02:37 AM
Hey,

Is it posible test testing server on computer if use Google Chrome ??

The answer is here,
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170359-No-Google-Login-and-No-iOS-or-Chrome-version

princesslovess
06-17-2015, 09:02 AM
i will probabbly use 1 plate on my lvl 41s for the pet...lol..enjoy
Good work StS

Yush sir where do you get these magical plates?

Turbobasher
06-17-2015, 10:52 AM
First of all this is test server, they don't care about people leveling unless 41-46,they made this test server so they can try the new maps, boss difficulties, any glitches.
Second there is no pvp in test server so people can't farm noobs..so i guess this means that there is no new pvp map (would like something like search and destroy where you die you don't spawn til next round)
People will learn the game better when they play the game more often, most people quit the game after hitting level 20 because lack of pots to run wt4 or different maps
Most people that i know can't run planar including me with out some pros or using 100 ankhs per run.
It's not like people when they hit level 41 don't know anything..i was still learning what skills to use with my main when i was 41.

You

ohhhh test server.....but they are still letting ppl lvl to 41 for plat so......still

PhoenixPrime
06-17-2015, 11:12 AM

I am not a fan of this option either, but it seems like they plan to keep this around (they made a post on it on the forums earlier).

I am assuming that the '1 plat' cost is just for the test server to see how well it works, and if players are using the option etc.
Hopefully, when this rolls out in production, it will be like the adventurer pack and tied to an actual 'money' cost (and not plat) to avoid abuse issues.

Also, giving them cheap armor will force them to spend plat for gold, or to pick up some of the armor/weapon bundles in the store, so they will pump some cash into the game (which is good for everyone in the long run).

Any way, someone brought up a good point. Just look at their stats and avoid people with 50 kills at Lv41 when picking people to party with, 8^).

So maybe this won't be so bad, depending on how they roll it out.

ezygaming
06-17-2015, 12:37 PM
....awsommmmeee

princesslovess
06-17-2015, 12:50 PM
ohhhh test server.....but they are still letting ppl lvl to 41 for plat so......still

Yush sir 1 know they are, but why post it here when there is a section to post about the leveling to 41 thingy..

BabVna
06-17-2015, 07:12 PM
Awesome village design, felt like we are in new world. Awesome gear options. Time to get Shard. Only 3 maps? People get bore soon unless there is another expansion nearby.

BabVna
06-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Unable to play with my main as google play is not supported. Tried with new character. As many players quit half the way, unable to play 2nd and 3 rd map. So far so good experience. Good job STS. Will be much better if let us try jewels also.

Bluesparky
06-17-2015, 10:36 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238399-The-Test-Server-is-Closing-Soon-Thanks-for-Playing-Wrap-Up!

Carl Xie
06-18-2015, 07:29 AM
Arcane is awesome. Graphic is good there no bug. Tq so much spacetime.

boosto
06-26-2015, 03:20 AM
is the test server still running ? because i cant connect to the server although i have 4g connection. Arcane legends running smooth but test AL not working. in my phone canvas DOODLE3

mesalin
06-26-2015, 03:21 AM
is the test server still running ? because i cant connect to the server although i have 4g connection. Arcane legends running smooth but test AL not working. in my phone canvas DOODLE3
No its been closed

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Hovenrock
06-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Wawaw kalalalal

Rara
06-29-2015, 06:48 PM
The test server was great! :) Thanks for letting us test!

bluelepre
06-30-2015, 11:48 AM
hey i m not able to use it.
it only show contacting server and goes on never contact
plz help me i wanna contact this

bluelepre
06-30-2015, 11:50 AM
is it closed?

princesslovess
06-30-2015, 12:45 PM
is it closed?

Yes it's been closed.

ryuba
07-01-2015, 07:04 AM
LOL, new app arcane legend app size is 39,35mb on Google play store from 9mb.
Hope no lag and bad slow moving..

ananyamous
07-06-2015, 12:46 AM
No its been closed

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Dude I just finally got my new phone and as soo. As I got it I downloaded arcane legends and tried to get the test server but now it won't let me the link says invalid I just wanna play on test server comon pleaseeeeeeeeee

vfreakhun
07-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Bro!
There WAS a test of the new expansion.
Since expansion is in the live system there is no brand new thing to test...
Why should be the test system on????

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
07-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Bro!
There WAS a test of the new expansion.
Since expansion is in the live system there is no brand new thing to test...
Why should be the test system on????

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk
Mate,the test is closed...for over A MONTH.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk