PDA

View Full Version : Story Time!

Iamsenpi
06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
A innocent rouge is walking down a rooted path.... And then ! *thunder thunder* a magic deary appears startled the rouge draws her arrow backs. The deary rears up and toots gold at the rouge and runs away.

Memorials
06-10-2015, 07:49 PM
*Rogue noticing a red tint on the deary with a horn sticking out of its head* Arcane Deary?!? *The rogue wonders thinking in her head*.... 0.0... A arcane deary just took a duke on meh head!

Iamsenpi
06-10-2015, 07:59 PM
^^Unicorn:0

Memorials
06-10-2015, 08:12 PM
^^Unicorn:0

lol ^~^ ill let someone else continue the story

Titanium
06-11-2015, 07:39 AM
And the innocent rogue walked away in the shadows and found another villain and he's name was Titanium. And the villain said " Did you know that you have 7 threads in the first page of AL General Discussion " .

Maunyabastian
06-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Titanium, the villain, collected out his companion named Maunyabastian. The legendary boar pet could talk like humans, continued his master's word, "Now stop spamming the first page with your cute threads. You can't post threads with ideas that just came up on your mind."

Iamsenpi
06-11-2015, 08:32 AM
And the innocent rogue walked away in the shadows and found another villain and he's name was Titanium. And the villain said " Did you know that you have 7 threads in the first page of AL General Discussion " .

Titanium, the villain, collected out his companion named Maunyabastian. The legendary boar pet could talk like humans, continued his master's word, "Now stop spamming the first page with your cute threads. You can't post threads with ideas that just came up on your mind."

If you actually check out my profile I had 2 fun posts lol the rest were questions about what's upcoming amd what to expect if you want spam I could have just been spaming play sale nonstop but I made two fun posts instead of being hateful and bumping the posts you guys hate so much you could just leave it alone? Then it will dissapear like everything else in a hour ... Have a good day party pooper

Ladysophie
06-11-2015, 09:01 AM
*Recites the expansion chant*
Allakalabarengolbracadabra
*Raises hands*

merch_master
06-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Off with the arguements, on with the story......
The mage, with his freshest kill, felt elated. His KDR was finally OP.
But he was yet to meet the king of KDR, the troller of PvPers everywhere, TRULLE
The mage fought his hardest, spamming every skill in his arsenal, but trulle kept coming. With every smack, the mage grew weaker, his magic sapped. Trulle was about to finish him off and make a good meal out of him, when in came the mighty warriors and sneaky rogues..one healing, the other killing.
Together they fought as a deadly duo and finally killed the famed trulle and trashed his forest.
The mage, his archaic powers diminshed and mind rattled by the multiple blows; decided to become the loyal pet, nicknamed "smurf"
And that, children is how our blue smurfy pets came to be ;)

merch_master
06-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Sir?

I ended the story sir... The ladies wanted a happy ending and me provides them with one sir.

Let's say your story is a new one? Sir pls sir agree sir. Sir sir sir
is sequel sir/miss/pet ;)

xtian02
06-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Holy **** ._.

merch_master
06-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Nuuu sequel to a happy ending.. Rule #352 of story telling
Sir, you need to watch some GoT...character death=life
Happy endings are no fun ;-;

Iamsenpi
06-11-2015, 02:21 PM
And then everyone exploded and the unicorn deary danced one all the players ashes

Overweightank
06-11-2015, 03:27 PM
A innocent rouge is walking down a rooted path.... And then ! *thunder thunder* a magic deary appears startled the rouge draws her arrow backs. The deary rears up and toots gold at the rouge and runs away.

The Power of Overweightank has blessed you :')

* R.I.P Owt... *