PDA

View Full Version : Problem for some players

Anabrad
06-10-2015, 08:00 PM
So I offten never complain about the game but I think sts needs to change this, if the mobs you kill don't count on kills then your death shouldn't neither I was running a quest for 300 exp and died while running the map and the kills didn't count but the death did please do something about this
feel free to leave opinions

Iamsenpi
06-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Ya it kinda stinks that kills don't count :/ but it's just the same thing when u turn off ur xp gain kills stop counting but deaths count still

Anabrad
06-10-2015, 08:09 PM
yeah it sucks trying not to die alot

Iamsenpi
06-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Just farm kills in wt4 :) it evens everything out

carmine_blade
06-10-2015, 09:08 PM
I agree it sucks if deaths but not kills are recorded. I also don't get why elites don't award kills? I suppose I can get down with elites not providing xp but they should still give kills!

In the case of the Nordr dailies though, the xp is the reward. When running elites there's more often than not no reward, just trash loot.

Anabrad
06-11-2015, 12:19 AM
yup if death count kills should to

Magegrimm
06-11-2015, 11:20 AM
I agree it sucks if deaths but not kills are recorded. I also don't get why elites don't award kills? I suppose I can get down with elites not providing xp but they should still give kills!

In the case of the Nordr dailies though, the xp is the reward. When running elites there's more often than not no reward, just trash loot.
People tend to abuse of it, for example at level 40 those wolves or spiders can be killed with one auto attack. As for the elites, only the hard ones count and I think it should be like that.

So I offten never complain about the game but I think sts needs to change this, if the mobs you kill don't count on kills then your death shouldn't neither I was running a quest for 300 exp and died while running the map and the kills didn't count but the death did please do something about this
feel free to leave opinions

Anabrad
06-11-2015, 05:11 PM
oh i see your point