PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot!!!

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Hi, I am a Montanan and I just contacted the bfro, I saw a tall erect figure crossing my neighbors field, I am not bs'ing any of you, at 12:35 a.m Thursday June 11, 2015 I was scared which was probably 30 minutes ago, the horses were going nuts and the chickens woke up... The figure walked closer to the fenceline, I will show picture of my neighbors field below, I am not calm one bit, I got one question!? Why is a wildman from Tex-arkansas in the Pacific northwest!? Everything I saw was as clear as day, it was a tall irregular shaped head, and tall. Was black from head to toe it went promptly into the neighbors "tree farm" and I don't know if I should call the police or what!?

:'(

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 02:03 AM
My neighbors field.

Ssneakykills
06-11-2015, 07:02 AM
That fat man in a gorilla suit in the middle of the field? But seriously that's a nice rainbow

Suentous PO
06-11-2015, 08:19 AM
I like to follow cryptozoology as an additional way to understand how belief systems work, besides that occasionally, rarely, something is discovered.
Actually for ppl who believe in them the pacific nw is the generally accepted land they would be native to. The southern states have a smaller type often called skunk apes. Mind you all bear can and do stand upright, so call the cops only if you want them to never take you seriously again, and contact support if he was said he could double your money.

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Many of my neighbors trees in his tree farm have been destroyed...
I believe in bigfoot now.
My neighbor called the police after he found out his trees are broken so the neighbors are mad at the "juvenile delinquent" only I know what happened and I saw It!!!
Have I lost it, am I crazy?? Do I need locked up?

Suentous PO
06-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Many of my neighbors trees in his tree farm have been destroyed...
I believe in bigfoot now.
My neighbor called the police after he found out his trees are broken so the neighbors are mad at the "juvenile delinquent" only I know what happened and I saw It!!!
Have I lost it, am I crazy?? Do I need locked up?

Yes. However lucky for you the majority of the human species is also enjoying varying insanities and are likely to leave you alone until you challenge their pre-held beliefs.

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm not crazy, I know what I saw... it was not a bear, I believe it was a sasquatch.. I mean what would you do if something like that was wandering around the neighborhood breaking trees and scaring people like me.

Neutrone
06-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Well you go out and kill it (or at least capture it) *problem solved* obviously u don't go alone and I don't see anything in the picture Lol

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Well, the scene happened in the middle of the night or 4 hours away from dawn, I found a picture of my neighbors field.
I can't just shoot a bigfoot what if it turns out to actually BE A MAN!!!??? Lol xD

Suentous PO
06-11-2015, 01:10 PM
I'm not crazy, I know what I saw... it was not a bear, I believe it was a sasquatch.. I mean what would you do if something like that was wandering around the neighborhood breaking trees and scaring people like me.

Notice, I was careful not to tell you what you saw or contradict. Either one has a way of causing ppl to double down on what they do believe.
I personally tend to adhere to the idea that being certain is a great way of missing out on info that might not fit into preconceptions.
As to what to do? Nothing unless you want to. The ppl that believe in them tend to believe they aren't predatory and are generally shy to an extreme.
Also maybe realize telling folks you believe in Bigfoot is a great way to spend an evening alone XD

luketgage
06-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Looks like a rock to me...

Girthz is stupid

XghostzX
06-11-2015, 02:22 PM

Get a really bad camera or recorder and get that beast on tape with some poor video quality. Best way to make people believe

Foresterfox
06-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Wait, so lemme get this straight you expect me to look outside and try to take pictures when that beast out there can run to idk how many mph but I do know if I do go out there I will die... So tonight I guess I'll be equipped and ready to shoot whomever is in that gorilla suit.

Suentous PO
06-11-2015, 07:42 PM
After you kill him lemme know if you get a good drop.

Foresterfox
06-12-2015, 12:15 AM
*me gets ready and equipped for the night*

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 02:01 AM
After you kill him lemme know if you get a good drop.

Lmao 11/chars

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 02:03 AM
*me gets ready and equipped for the night*

1- Just go out there and rush him then run away before he respawns

2- go out and ask politely for a 1vs1 no scopes

3- stop drinking too much

Schnitzel
06-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Wait, so lemme get this straight you expect me to look outside and try to take pictures when that beast out there can run to idk how many mph but I do know if I do go out there I will die... So tonight I guess I'll be equipped and ready to shoot whomever is in that gorilla suit.

you could buy a sniper scope, and put your phone/camera's lens on the eyepiece, then take pictures

Arachnophobik
06-15-2015, 08:01 AM
I love cryptozoology :) keep updating

Foresterfox
06-15-2015, 01:17 PM
I was killed. But then I came back :D

Cavoc
06-16-2015, 11:05 AM
Buy an infared camera. Anything that shows up is Bigfoot. even if it's in the shape of a dog. Oh and make sure your battery is almost dead so that way when you see something your camera dies before further relieving that it is clearly not Bigfoot.

Befs
06-16-2015, 04:13 PM

/11characters

Covert
06-16-2015, 05:54 PM
My neighbors field.

Where did u get a pic of me wtf

AppleNoob
06-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Gratz you killed the magical rock golem.