PDA

View Full Version : Best PvE Pet for Sorcerer?

Rabidlicious
06-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Hello, what is the best PvE Pet for Sorcerer? (Non Arcane)

Blinky?
Slag?
Dova?

Anyone else?

Who is the actual best for a PvE Pet equipped on Sorcerer?

Jazzi
06-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Of those 3 blinky. Blinky is imo the best non arcane pet out there. Tightly followed by breeze.

Ssneakykills
06-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Yeah blinky or dova are pretty decent and the best pve pet would probably be nekro, singe or maridos

Wazakesy
06-11-2015, 10:36 AM
blinkys dmg reduction is OP in pve and pvp.

Magegrimm
06-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Yeah blinky or dova are pretty decent and the best pve pet would probably be nekro, singe or maridos

Hello, what is the best PvE Pet for Sorcerer? (Non Arcane)

Blinky?
Slag?
Dova?

Anyone else?

Who is the actual best for a PvE Pet equipped on Sorcerer?

/11characters

Rabidlicious
06-11-2015, 01:09 PM
It looks like I'm going with Blinky, thanks friends :)

Tabeer Amin
06-11-2015, 01:32 PM
I was going to say deary
But u said no arcane pets :/

Ssneakykills
06-11-2015, 02:36 PM
/11characters

If you read he said after that

'Who is actual best PVE pet equipped in sorcerer?'

Tatman
06-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Blinky......

Magegrimm
06-11-2015, 02:50 PM
If you read he said after that

'Who is actual best PVE pet equipped in sorcerer?'
I think he was talking about legendaries

debitmandiri
06-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Remove dova, useless aa for elite
And add grimm, ofc mythic pet with banish

Oursizes
06-12-2015, 06:54 AM
If you want a great pet that costs 0 gold, invite another mage to your group. Excellent pets, and you dont have to feed either.

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 07:46 AM
I think he was talking about legendaries

His first question had ( non arcane) when he asked for best pve pet

Then he asked again without it meaning he asked the absolute best pet

merch_master
06-12-2015, 11:00 AM
If you want a great pet that costs 0 gold, invite another mage to your group. Excellent pets, and you dont have to feed either.
Yes, this pet also has OP stun and OP mana nd health regen
A must have!

Arcael
06-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Yes, this pet also has OP stun and OP mana nd health regen
A must have!

lol I agree with this

Rabidlicious
06-12-2015, 05:08 PM
No thanks dude, I play AL to myself

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
So another question, how is Samael for a Sorcerer PvE?

Oezheasate
06-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Not as useful, samael is specially good for warris and then rogues in pvp

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 11:51 AM
Not as useful, samael is specially good for warris and then rogues in pvp
PvP? Title says PvE friend ;|

His stats look quite useful for a Sorcerer, given the +35 INT and Crit

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 12:59 PM
^quote not working

Samael is nice Maridos is a lot better(cant put enough emphasis on "a lot").

Gyrm>Grimm>blinky>Maridos

The above is the order u shud get them in if you start from scratch. #need to make ur way up.

To see which off those 4 pets is best for mage go in the opposite order... Slag is nice to have too... Helps out when the clock expires and the mobs are stun or freeze immune.. Since his AA is a terrify... Dova is just plain junk, worst event pet IMO for a mage... Nilbog>dova.

3 pets I'm currently using a lot:
1) gyrm for tombs and bosses that can't fight back(weak nubs)
2)nightshade: for that OP poison on large mobs(pulls of 5+ mobs)
3) Maridoe: completely infatuated with this genie... Can't get enough time with this bearded lady

Have all the pets mentioned above.
Nice nice, I kinda always wanted a Samael. He is the best looking pet in the game IMO, and his passive ability that heals hp and mana intrigues me.

I also just want a god dang Arcane pet (will be my 1st one ever) thing is Samael is also one of the cheapest Arcane Pets currently.

But idk, if I am able to get the gold and find a seller of Maridos selling him kinda cheap then maybe I'll get him.

Long story short, I want an Arcane pet :)

justhell
06-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Nice nice, I kinda always wanted a Samael. He is the best looking pet in the game IMO, and his passive ability that heals hp and mana intrigues me.

I also just want a god dang Arcane pet (will be my 1st one ever) thing is Samael is also one of the cheapest Arcane Pets currently.

But idk, if I am able to get the gold and find a seller of Maridos selling him kinda cheap then maybe I'll get him.

Long story short, I want an Arcane pet :)
Samael is good pet for pve mage,especialy when we talk about his AA (high chance to terify and 10 % chance banished) that would give mage time after clock expired to drop another clock. Another good thing is dmg and crit happiness bonus,always nice to see clock DoT turn into yellow colour :) and if u use lightning strike that happiness bonus will help to srike crit more often. So on my opinion samael is more than good pet for pve mage.

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Samael is good pet for pve mage,especialy when we talk about his AA (high chance to terify and 10 % chance banished) that would give mage time after clock expired to drop another clock. Another good thing is dmg and crit happiness bonus,always nice to see clock DoT turn into yellow colour :) and if u use lightning strike that happiness bonus will help to srike crit more often. So on my opinion samael is more than good pet for pve mage.
Hell yeah dude, who needs Maridos right? He's mad ugly

Pandaxxo
06-13-2015, 01:52 PM

Hahaha this! ^^ :fox:

justhell
06-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Hell yeah dude, who needs Maridos right? He's mad ugly
LOL its not like that -.- . Both have their own plus point. Maridos gave better happiness bonus with 25 str and 2% dmg reduction which is help mage to stay alive and also help our arcane shield gave us more dmg reduction,but on other side samael gave u more int and pasive healing (hp and mana) which is help another party member tho.

Compare from AA side. While maridos gave u and all of party member buff (5% crit,15% armor and +15 to all stat),samael gave u a few time (chance to terify them and banished) to do lil move and drop another clock.

Last is from pasive ability. Maridos do debuff on attack and defense enemies and chance to banished them (still not sure about percentage chance to banished),while samael do debuff on their movement,chance to toxic DoT to multiple targets (chance to spread every tick) and 10% chance to multiple targets panic (at lvl 30) everytime he doin dmg to enemies.

Personaly I prefer samael as my main companion on pve.

Rabidlicious
06-13-2015, 03:03 PM
LOL its not like that -.- . Both have their own plus point. Maridos gave better happiness bonus with 25 str and 2% dmg reduction which is help mage to stay alive and also help our arcane shield gave us more dmg reduction,but on other side samael gave u more int and pasive healing (hp and mana) which is help another party member tho.

Compare from AA side. While maridos gave u and all of party member buff (5% crit,15% armor and +15 to all stat),samael gave u a few time (chance to terify them and banished) to do lil move and drop another clock.

Last is from pasive ability. Maridos do debuff on attack and defense enemies and chance to banished them (still not sure about percentage chance to banished),while samael do debuff on their movement,chance to toxic DoT to multiple targets (chance to spread every tick) and 10% chance to multiple targets panic (at lvl 30) everytime he doin dmg to enemies.

Personaly I prefer samael as my main companion on pve.
Yeah man, Samael sounds way better to me than that ugly Maridos XD

Befs
06-13-2015, 05:37 PM
Just decide which ones u want and write them down.

Then do a little bracket.

For each pairing, flip a coin. While this coin is in the air you will wish for one of the pets. Do this until you decide which you want best.

Oezheasate
06-14-2015, 10:31 AM
I know rabid just pointing out what people usually buy samael for ;)

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 01:02 PM
Really like Timber and Guapo! :D
Seriously, Blinky is the best one for pve.

Rabidlicious
06-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Yeah thanks, I got Blinky already btw :)

Newcomx
06-15-2015, 03:57 AM
So another question, how is Samael for a Sorcerer PvE?

Every single Arcane Pet is a good pet, including Samael :D

Veenihiv
02-15-2016, 05:55 AM
Any pet :eagerness:

Kershy
02-15-2016, 09:45 AM
Blinky is better imp

Veenihiv
02-15-2016, 09:47 AM
Blinky is better imp

You know the fact that this thread is from 06/11/2015, right ?

Kershy
02-15-2016, 09:48 AM
You know the fact that this thread is from 06/11/2015, right ?

Lol no haha but ty xd i didnt read the date >.>