PDA

View Full Version : Balefort Sewers Barrels/Grates not dying (post-updates).

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 02:20 AM
I found some bugs/glitches in two of the BS maps ever since the updates.

Bug # 1

The grates in Trash Heap's Lair aren't taking damage at all.

Neither by single targets nor AoE.

While fighting :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/dc15e0bd.png

After fighting :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/387a567b.png

As you can see, the HP of the grate(s) have not moved at all. We were 1 bear, 3 mages, 1 bird. A lot of AoE.

Bug #2

I was trying to do the "Hazardous Waste" Quest on my bird (destroy 8 barrels in the Roach Map, while killing the bird first to get that green aura).

I killed a bird, got the green aura, targeted the barrel but again health wasn't moving.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/9eb950aa.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/d3a2d8c4.png

The other attackable/target-able things still seem to be alright (Gold Fever's chest, normal fire grates, and barrels around Stronghold).

It's just these two that don't seem to be working.

anglfyr
04-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Ah interesting.

KingFu
04-16-2011, 02:30 AM
I see my pm. Nice o__+

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 02:31 AM
I see my pm. Nice o__+

I did that on purpose, wanted to feature you ;)

Slush
04-16-2011, 02:46 AM
lol, i aint complaining ;). btw, that ipad 2 quality looks awesome!

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 02:48 AM
lol, i aint complaining ;). btw, that ipad 2 quality looks awesome!

It does make it harder (slightly) to do Trash Heap though, that's all :p

For the Roach thing, it stops players from completing quests and getting dailys too, especially the K&Q daily which needs all quests in BS done :)

And yeah it is, you should see it on video :p

Ayrilana
04-16-2011, 04:29 AM
You don't attack the barrels for the quest. You get the shield after you kill the green birds and then stand on top of the barrels.

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 04:31 AM
You don't attack the barrels for the quest. You get the shield after you kill the green birds and then stand on top of the barrels.

Do you? I've always attacked them on my past characters and they died.

Either way, we stood on top of them too, still didn't budge.

Ayrilana
04-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Do you? I've always attacked them on my past characters and they died.

Either way, we stood on top of them too, still didn't budge.

Oh well it's glitched then. I just always stood on top of them for a few seconds until they deactivated. I even tested it now and they don't deactivate.

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Oh well it's glitched then. I just always stood on top of them for a few seconds until they deactivated. I even tested it now and they don't deactivate.

Yeah, I initially thought that a bear had to taunt or something, like the dolls in catacombs, but nothing either..

skavenger216
04-16-2011, 06:41 AM
I have a theory, that the trash heap grates may be intentional. They did ( try to ) fix separating k&q, maybe they wanted to add some challenge to the fight by making the grates unable to be destroyed.

However, it probably is just a glitch and I'm just looking to much into it, lol.

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 06:59 AM
I have a theory, that the trash heap grates may be intentional. They did ( try to ) fix separating k&q, maybe they wanted to add some challenge to the fight by making the grates unable to be destroyed.

However, it probably is just a glitch and I'm just looking to much into it, lol.

Hmm possible.. but I didn't see the grates as an exploit though, vs the easy pull.

Hopefully it'll be fixed :)

Ellyidol
04-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Can a dev please confirm if the Trash Heap issue is intentional or a glitch?

For the Roach Barrels, I really think it's a glitch. I can't get the last daily quest (K&Q) for my 2 alts since I need to do all the BS quests beforehand, and this is one I can't do.

cjackyo
04-18-2011, 10:54 AM
The slime in catacombs not workin either use to be u had to target attack them but u can't target them at all and yeah I do have aura from slime at start still nothin

Ellyidol
04-18-2011, 10:55 AM
The slime in catacombs not workin either use to be u had to target attack them but u can't target them at all and yeah I do have aura from slime at start still nothin

Slime? Or you mean those dolls on the floor? As far as I know only bear taunts kill those, I haven't checked lately though.

Yvonnel
04-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Mystical add my bird Yvonnela. I'm getting ready to do the cyber quests on it.

Duped
04-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Same problems on my games, trash heap grates and barrels aren't budging.

martokro
04-24-2011, 11:19 AM
My second bird still hangs on not being able to deactivate the toxic barrels as my other 3 characters could, despite he gets the green aura/shield after killing the bird.
Btw when my bear did that quest he could not get the green aura despite killing the bird, so had to depends on mage friend to deactivate the barrel .. Since I only have one bear and did that quest over a month ago I dont know if bear is still having that problem with not getting green protective aura?

Hope the bugs gets fixed soon.

martokro
04-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Just checked ..
The hazardous waste barrels still can not be deactivated, i.e. I'm still stuck in the sewer quests :(
I've met more player having the same problem.
Please fix ASAP.

Adia
04-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I'm still stuck on the hazardous waste barrels too... no quests for me till they're fixed :-/

Ayrilana
04-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Can a dev please confirm if the Trash Heap issue is intentional or a glitch?

For the Roach Barrels, I really think it's a glitch. I can't get the last daily quest (K&Q) for my 2 alts since I need to do all the BS quests beforehand, and this is one I can't do.

You only need to do the quests to defeat the bosses. I did the quests on my other character and it was offered the second i turned in the last quest to defeat a boss. If it's not that, it's offered after a number of quests are done and the hazmat barrel one isn't one of them.

Samhayne
04-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Fix for Barrels not working should go out in the next update.

SUPAPRODIGY
04-27-2011, 03:47 PM
i think its because u have too stand on top of them and wait and then click on them to turn them off your problem happen to me but once i waited it worked.

Duped
04-28-2011, 09:14 PM
TY Devs! And Arilyana, I can't get the daily quest either from Hazmat since that's the only quest he offers to you until it's finished. I'm really looking forward to doing all the dailys.....every day :)

kamikazees
04-30-2011, 02:21 PM
I too am trying to get to the daily quests for BS and cannot because this quest is bugged. I have tried everything after getting the protection, standing on barrel, attacking barrel, standing on barrel and attacking, etc. Nothing works. It will not seal and I die. Looking forward to a fix.