PDA

View Full Version : Skill bug

DOAPSaint
04-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Sometimes when I use one of my skills it doesn't darken like they usually do and I can keep pressing it but nothing happens... its not that big a deal but it confuses me because I can't tell if I used the skill or not so I keep pressing it trying to get it to go lol

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 05:02 AM
Yeah, it's been mentioned several times, I hope it's on their fix list too.

But it doesn't really mean it wasn't used, it just doesn't cooldown.

Tempest
04-16-2011, 09:13 AM
I have had a similar problem on my mage, but its always the blessing of might, my other skills are fine. But when i tap it, the skill just refreshes itself, but i dont get the buff. Needs fixing indeed.

Pandamoni
04-16-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm also having the problem but unlike others it's not just my BOM. My lightning is not working. I won't have used it so it should be ready to go and I hit it--nothing-- no lightning, no darkening of skill. Last night I would sit there tapping it like 10 times in a row, then it would finally fire. It's also happened w my shield both buffs, resurrect and heal. Just wanted to make sure that it's mentioned that it's not just the buffs because I have seen a few people only having issues there...I'm lucky enough to have issues across the board!

martokro
04-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Ive got skill problems too ...

My 2nd archers meditate button doesnt seem to work at all and I have to press focus and evade buttons several times in order to get them display as in action under avatar name.

Often but not always my mage doesnt seem to heal despite button is ready and light on it go out after hitting button, but it does not result in fill up co-players health status who command me to spam heal, what I am trying to do really! ...
Makes it less fun to play mage these days.

Also I noticed another problem Ive not seen others mention before as a bug ...
My archer suddenly may display ikons under name that archer doesnt have, like sign for mage fireblast or a bear hand fist?

Playing on android phone Xperia x10.

Major
04-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Ya its a def problem, I sent an email to the devs a couple days ago regarding it, so they know for sure.

Yvonnel
04-16-2011, 01:47 PM
I had my first experience with this today. My skills didn't fire off. I would hit a skill, the gcd would still take effect but the skill never fired off. I got killed in Captive Audience. Been a long time since that happened.