PDA

View Full Version : I'm , really , really scared !

Hayabusaz
04-16-2011, 05:41 AM
guys , I live in france with my step-dad , I go see my mother every 2 - 3 months in London , I always take the plane BUT British Airways .

I'm going to London tomorrow BUT with Easyjet .

Now I'm really really scared to die !

I can't even sleep , I can't think about something else , I'm scared .

I don't know that company '' easyjet '' , and friends told me it's a dangerous company because it's a Low-Cost ..

I don't wanna be tomorrow , i'm scared guys i don't wanna die !!! :'(

KingFu
04-16-2011, 05:45 AM
I'm sure you'll be fine, take a deep breath and have faith:) They wouldn't stay around/in business if every flight ended in tragedy. I'm sure you'll be fine:)

Klemen
04-16-2011, 05:47 AM
I remember that you were saying that like 3 months ago, now i know why. told you back then already that the statisctisc say that more people die when travelling with a train then with a plane. Instead of being scared you should be lucky, because you CAN travel with a plane, i never did but i really want to. so you shouldnt be csared :)

Corpser
04-16-2011, 05:47 AM
youll be fine its not that often a plane goes down but when it does.............

i doubt itll fail on u bro

Hayabusaz
04-16-2011, 06:09 AM
The problem is - Easyjet - ...

They are Low-Cost :( and i don't know them :(

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 06:11 AM
There are heaps of low-cost airlines here. It doesn't really mean they're less safe, they just cut back on other things that normal airlines offer (food, flexibility on flights, etc).

I've read somewhere that the odds of getting hit on the head with a coconut is higher than the odds of an airline accident occurring. :)

Hayabusaz
04-16-2011, 06:12 AM
There are heaps of low-cost airlines here. It doesn't really mean they're less safe, they just cut back on other things that normal airlines offer (food, flexibility on flights, etc).

I've read somewhere that the odds of getting hit on the head with a coconut is higher than the odds of an airline accident occurring. :)

Lol ......

Pandamoni
04-16-2011, 06:30 AM
You'll be okay!!! They wouldn't be in business if they kept killing people left and right...deep breaths

KingFu
04-16-2011, 06:38 AM

What are the odds of getting hit in the head with a coconut WHILE an airline accident is occuring?

Klemen
04-16-2011, 06:46 AM
You'll be okay!!! They wouldn't be in business if they kept killing people left and right...deep breaths

LOL xD :D :)

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 06:52 AM
What are the odds of getting hit in the head with a coconut WHILE an airline accident is occuring?

Ask Phys :p hahaha

Hayabusaz
04-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Well, I think I won't go .. i'm too scared .

KingFu
04-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Well, I think I won't go .. i'm too scared .

I don't wanna try and sound like I'm telling you what to do, but I would go. I'm terrified of flying, whether its on an expensive airline, or a cheaper one. In May I'm going to Houston to visit my sister, I was so close to backing out of it, but I thought I'd have to face my fear some time. The only way to get over a fear is to conquer it. I decided I'd go because It'd be an awesome trip to see my sister, and her house (haven't seen her since october during her wedding).

If your life was in risk, let alone everyone going on the plane, I don't think they'd still be in business. There's a million reasons not to go, but theres just as many reasons to go. It'd be an awesome, fun trip, and you'll have known you conquered a fear. None of us here would be telling you to go if we thought your life was truly in danger.

That's just my opinion though, I don't want to force you (which I couldn't) or try to force you to do something you truly don't want to. Just my input. :)

azulflame
04-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Ask Phys :p hahaha

Must resist urge to sig

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Must resist urge to sig

Phys knows the odds for that too :p

spookytooth
04-16-2011, 09:04 AM
I remember the first time i was hit in the head by a plane while riding a coconut. Not a big deal only happened twice.

FluffNStuff
04-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Low cost is smaller seats so the can fit more people and charge less per person. There is no reduction in safety as that is all regulated by the government. You might not have as much leg room, but you will arrive safe and sound. Enjoy your trip!

Hayabusaz
04-16-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm decided , I won't go ..

KaotiicxDream
04-16-2011, 12:18 PM
The chance that an airplane goes down it 1 to a billion...

U won't die the chance is almost 0%...

Kossi
04-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Compare the collosion ratios of Automobiles with Airplanes
Auto-1:25 chance.
Airplane-1:1,100,000 chance.

KaotiicxDream
04-16-2011, 01:47 PM

Nice putted up ;-)

KingFu
04-16-2011, 01:51 PM

Thanks! Now I can't get in my car!:p

KaotiicxDream
04-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Thanks! Now I can't get in my car!:p

Glad I'm not driving car .. xD

Rebel
04-16-2011, 01:54 PM
A crash is survivable. Probably slim, but possible. So look at a cup half full. The plane does crash (out of its 1:10000000 ratio), but you survive with only minor injuries. You are then most likely going to get multiple talk show sittings and other interviews, gain millions of dollars, become famous, and live a long, happy, and healthy life.

KaotiicxDream
04-16-2011, 02:00 PM
A crash is survivable. Probably slim, but possible. So look at a cup half full. The plane does crash (out of its 1:10000000 ratio), but you survive with only minor injuries. You are then most likely going to get multiple talk show sittings and other interviews, gain millions of dollars, become famous, and live a long, happy, and healthy life.

The chance of the plane crash : almost 0%
The chance u survive a plane crash(if it is a really bad plane crash) : almost 0%

Hmm...0% chance that it will crash, 0% chance u will survive the crash... hmmm..

Millions of Dollars?? Think how much Plat u can buy o.O

Kossi
04-16-2011, 02:08 PM
i for one have actually piloted a small plane, with the official pilot in the backseat
(8 seater small plane)
imagine how he felt the entire 20 minutes!
oh and i was 14
no he didnt have his hand on the "wheel"
all me, he just warned me everytime i stalled that its not good*

KaotiicxDream
04-16-2011, 02:15 PM
i for one have actually piloted a small plane, with the official pilot in the backseat
(8 seater small plane)
imagine how he felt the entire 20 minutes!
oh and i was 14
no he didnt have his hand on the "wheel"
all me, he just warned me everytime i stalled that its not good*

14? I'm 14 now .. Gotta pilot a small airplane..

I've tried driving a car, I've tried sailing a boat now I need to pilot an airplane xD

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Omg I swear I really want to be a pilot >.< but for fun, for a real job, lawyer is my case :).

Mishika:):)
04-16-2011, 04:29 PM
EasyJet is okay:) flown on one of their planes before:)

Kaseystevens
04-17-2011, 04:03 AM
Banned for being scared.. Wait it's not the banning game anymore? Aww :3