View Full Version : IDEA: Banner with Stats/Unique Ability

Proposal
06-11-2015, 10:29 PM
After almost 3 years of having banner with the purpose was only to "look cool" and for "showing-off". Why not STS create a banner which adds a stats of giving some special ability/skills? Just my 2 cents.. sorry for my bad english.

Maunyabastian
06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Vanities MUST NOT have stats! I think PL's vanities don't have any stats, and that's 5 years old.

Iamsenpi
06-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Well they did do a vanity with stats last years mothersday helm gave +5 dex I think or something like that so they have done that before but idk about perm things also would it be limited ? And would I have to have it on when I'm fighting to get the stat or just owning it would give me a stat

merch_master
06-11-2015, 11:56 PM
+15 during mothers day and that bonus lasted for 3 days of the event (ended up weeklong boost).

Would prefer it if they did something like that only for fathers day! Maybe a banner with a camp tent or a BBQ which gives +20 str +20 int (since rogues are dex class and females!)
just +20 str
leave the +20int to "world animal day"
#magetrollingforever :)

Maunyabastian
06-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Well they did do a vanity with stats last years mothersday helm gave +5 dex I think or something like that so they have done that before but idk about perm things also would it be limited ? And would I have to have it on when I'm fighting to get the stat or just owning it would give me a stat

Oh yeah and that was one of the worst decisions they had made, don't you know?

bedmaster
06-12-2015, 01:07 AM
+15 during mothers day and that bonus lasted for 3 days of the event (ended up weeklong boost).

Would prefer it if they did something like that only for fathers day! Maybe a banner with a camp tent or a BBQ which gives +20 str +20 int (since rogues are dex class and females!)
id like a floating beer mug which gives +20str for fathers day :D

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Vanities MUST NOT have stats! I think PL's vanities don't have any stats, and that's 5 years old.

You're wrong the founders helm which was granted to those who made a account in the first week of the launch of pocket legends which granted a stat boost which proved to give a big advantage at lower levels and this caused people to buy/sell accounts because of it. This caused a lot of trouble and I think taught sts a lesson about vanitys with stats.

epicrrr
06-12-2015, 06:30 AM
Banners, totem or anything should've provide a substantial boost as that what they all do IRL(morale), but they're just vanities in AL but would be nice if they grant like 1-5% passive effect depending on banner.

The Circlet that provided stats were a test run IMO, I wonder how it affected AL Gameplay.

Ardbeg
06-12-2015, 06:36 AM
no. no. no.
if banners or any vanity at all get stats, we can no longer choose the vanity we like to wear freely but must make the decision based on the stat boost. temporary stat boosts like the mothers day flowers only create big problems for timed run leaderboards.

Wutzgood
06-12-2015, 10:00 AM
no. no. no.
if banners or any vanity at all get stats, we can no longer choose the vanity we like to wear freely but must make the decision based on the stat boost. temporary stat boosts like the mothers day flowers only create big problems for timed run leaderboards.

Yep exactly this. Vanities or banners shouldn't have stats. Everyone would be forced to wear the ones with the best stats. It was bad enough we had to wear the circlet for that event.

Titanfall
06-12-2015, 10:17 AM
No no no
Its not gear its VANITY

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

johnsr
06-12-2015, 01:40 PM
I don't think it would be the best thing. We should keep vanities for us vane players :)

xcainnblecterx
06-12-2015, 01:54 PM
You're wrong the founders helm which was granted to those who made a account in the first week of the launch of pocket legends which granted a stat boost which proved to give a big advantage at lower levels and this caused people to buy/sell accounts because of it. This caused a lot of trouble and I think taught sts a lesson about vanitys with stats.

Forgot bout the dragon vanities. Also some of the helm vanities give +1 armor

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Forgot bout the dragon vanities. Also some of the helm vanities give +1 armor

Dragon vanitys didn't give a stat boost but if you got the whole set eg. Helm, armour and pet you'd be granted a ring with decent stats. The 1+ amour from certain vanitys wasn't that big a deal but yeah still a stat bonus from a vanity