PDA

View Full Version : pre boss kill booting..?

spookytooth
04-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Ok this has happened twice now to two totally different friends i have that dont know each other so i figured id post the problem for em. Apparently after completing the entire hideout run and just as the boss is a few hits from dead this dude will boot half the people from the game literally when the boss is next to dead. Idk if this an attempt for this guy to get better a drop chance or just him being plain malliscious and rude but its not cool. At this time i do not wish to put names out there in hopes that this forum or my in game announcements will maybe stop this. But i wanted all to b aware.

KingFu
04-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Sorry to hear that:( Booting before boss has been around since the boot button was added. Some people boot pre boss for fun, others think it gives them better loot (which it doesn't). Just play with trustworthy people, which the forums are full of, and you'll be fine and safe:)

Tempest
04-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Mystic is right, the chance of that person getting a pink will not change if u have a full group, or just one person.

RedRyder
04-16-2011, 09:36 AM
And there's a chance at a temp ban for this I believe

Junside
04-16-2011, 09:40 AM

Yep. If this behavior persists, you can type in /report then the user's name. for example:

/report iwillbebanhammard

Or, send an email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com with details of what happened, the usernames of people involved, and a screenshot if possible.

karmakali
04-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Just imagine...hosts boots everyone...catches fever...dies...back to square one! If this is a common practice for this player then it has likely happened at some point. Sorry you had this experience. Like suggested above...find good friends and trustwothy people to run with and avoid jerks like that :)

KingFu
04-16-2011, 09:41 AM

It'd fall under the category as ruining another persons playing experience, so a ban is a possible. Send the IGN(s) to support(at)spacestimestudios.com replacing (at) with @:)

Edit:

Junside beat me to it:D

Riccits
04-16-2011, 09:41 AM
insnt that almost a reason for a bann? => he causes u a very bad game expericence...

Lesrider
04-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Wow this is still happening with the public boot message?

KingFu
04-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Wow this is still happening with the public boot message?

If he is booting the whole party, who's gonna read it?:p

skavenger216
04-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Any chance I can get u to pm.me the ign of the player? The same thing happened to me yesterday, curious if its the same person.

spookytooth
04-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Sent your mage a request skavenger, figured u prob play that one more since tank is 56. Get ahold of me in game

skavenger216
04-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Sent your mage a request skavenger, figured u prob play that one more since tank is 56. Get ahold of me in game

k will do!