PDA

View Full Version : Pt3

Daggee
06-12-2015, 07:35 AM
I started pt3 farming when it was the freeze boss bug time.I mafe quite a fair amout of fragments.But now the bug is fixed,I dont really know how to fight the boss.How do i avoid the falling rocks? When do i use stun? How do i position my self? I always find my self conerd by the boss.

P.s im a rogue
I have around 3.5k hp and about 1.4k armour with 475 damage.

Starkinea
06-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Take a look at this guide and its comments
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=190132

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Tatman
06-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Also this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?228016-Rogues-staying-alive-in-Planar-3

Daggee
06-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Take a look at this guide and its comments
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=190132

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Also this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?228016-Rogues-staying-alive-in-Planar-3
Thanks for the help. I have tried the methods/technique u said.But i always die 10-13 times during boss fight so that means 10-13 ankhs. i dont spend any ankhs at normal mobs but i keep dieing at the boss due to the falling rocks. I told my party to avoid the flashy thingies but it aint working. also it seems that the kevin pet which the tank is using always hit the vies instead of the boss and causes the party to die... Im spending too much ankhs on the boss... Any other tips?

Starkinea
06-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the help. I have tried the methods/technique u said.But i always die 10-13 times during boss fight so that means 10-13 ankhs. i dont spend any ankhs at normal mobs but i keep dieing at the boss due to the falling rocks. I told my party to avoid the flashy thingies but it aint working. also it seems that the kevin pet which the tank is using always hit the vies instead of the boss and causes the party to die... Im spending too much ankhs on the boss... Any other tips?
Boss stun with kelvin when red circle appears and avoid step in purple circles right after red one, usually the perfect strategy, but if your party is somewhat inexperienced, try using speed elixir and just run away from falling stones [emoji6]

PhoenixPrime
06-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm pretty to new to the Tombs too, but the biggest thing with the boss is definitely to keep the vines out the way (since the stuns and arrows seem to hit them and not the boss).

Most of the parties I have been with try to get him down towards the bottom corner or room, which seems to help keep the vines away. Even then, you pretty much need to have a person (usually the mage) dedicated fulltime to getting rid of the vines.

Avaree
06-12-2015, 02:01 PM

very good previous suggestions. Not trying to take away from any, just giving a bit more details.

Many ways to play this map at boss. For undergeared parties who are having difficulties make sure you have a well skilled tank in party, i have found what gerenally works well and saves ankhs is to keep boss mid way down in map, one mage/rogue up top to kill vines. One player keep kelvin equipped, and use pet buff when red zone surrounds boss. Kelvins cd is short enough to were you can time him with boss's red zone. The player with kelvin stay on the boss's side that is away from vines, or kelvin will stun vines. (The player who keeps vines busy may need help from another party mate to kill them when vines become to many to control.)

Rogues do not use trap on boss, it will pull the vines to boss. (veil works well, it will reduce enemies dmg & hit chance by 15% for 8 seconds, and also party mates who stand with in a charged veil have 20% increased armor, and in most cases increases dmg delt by party mates by 15%, (a few dmg % pets can override the increased dmg ) )

If rocks fall, do not run to other players, this increases the dmg put out by the falling stones, run the around the red area where the stone is falling, this seems to cancel out the next stone that will fall, and saves your party mates.

Good luck and enjoy game!