PDA

View Full Version : My opinion !

Wild Crisis of Faith
06-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi guys/girls and STS themself !!

I am one of ur player here and i need to give my opinion bout game !

First of all i can say this "This game rock the google play store,and turns something beautifull in" , I am glad that u guys in STS weekly update game, fixing bugs ,adding more and more new staff in !

I officialy played lots of game and this one is first i put my real money in well no much luck but... If u STS continue this way in future i think it will be perfect and more people will come because this is only mmorpg that actually is "mmorpg" !!

Bout game herself : - storyline is great ,visuals also all is stick one to other ! And player have many ways to get along..

Only problem i think is names ...beacuse many old players probably stop playing and much names are standing ... no use of them..

Also Rogues class is a bit overpowered ..especially when we talk bout shuyal arena ,i am warrior and i cant find party :/

All in all i am enjoying anyways and keep up good work !! (hope i hit right place to write it) !

Best of luck..ign: Wildwraith <Crisis of Faith>

Trikzy
06-12-2015, 08:53 AM
3 things Id like to point out:
1) This thread should be in feedback section
2) Are you saying we should delete those accounts/characters who have been inactive for a long time so those who join could have a bigger variety of names to choose from? This seems good idea, HOWEVER, what if those people decide to come back?
3) Rogues arent overpowered, the Planar arena and tombs are environments, which favor rogues more than warriors and sorcerers, thus making rogues more popular in that area. For example, if a warrior goes to watchers/kraag tombs, he will finish the tomb alone faster than a rogue, because warrior is Area of Effect (AoE) damage type as sorcerer, but sorcerer deals more damage, but has very low health. Rogue, on the other hand, is a single target type who has high damage and dps.

As a final note, warriors, rogues and sorcerers are all accepted into planar arena/tombs, its just the armor and weapon and stats people are looking for, which people set certain standards.

Wild Crisis of Faith
06-12-2015, 09:22 AM
1. Easy to move :)
2. Well regarding all u say i meant on ...i read here on forum ppl sellin names so thats not cool . but look at least if sts make like if inactive 3 months leave acc and lvl but delete name...so he she cones back put new name... :/
3. thank u for explaining me :)

Titanfall
06-12-2015, 09:42 AM
I like AL cause...

1. Awesome graphics compared to other MMORPGs
2. A nice community
3. Easy to learn and nothing complex

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Maunyabastian
06-12-2015, 09:44 AM
3 months? I had been an inactive player for a year and a half! Bad idea.

I guess some of the unique names we think about are unable to use, meaning they blocked the names. Well some still exist, but that is because a flock of season 1 players selling their names to rich people. Because of this, STS had learned them and now they label it as an illegal work.

Always remember, without those season 1 players who downloaded, suggested people, and shared this game in 2012, this game can't be where it is now. Appreciate them! Don't make them feel bad.

merch_master
06-12-2015, 12:08 PM
AL has always been a great mmorpg....simplistic yet right on the mark.
Lately, it has been a bit wonky and rogues have been slightly overpowered, that is completely true ; yet the game is good enough to stick by.
Hope this expansion does such a well-made game some justice

Dimitrian
06-12-2015, 03:48 PM
I like AL because reasons.

Lol jk
I like AL because:
-very good comunnity;the devs are really impliquated into the game
-weekly events;many active and new players,altough many have left,i hope they will return after expansion
-expansion!!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 01:23 PM
This games stills be good even if it used to be MUCH better (during S1/2) 'cause there was no mythics/arcanes!

Arachnophobik
06-15-2015, 12:13 AM
Still my fave mobile mmo to date due to the community and the social aspect of the game. I like the way where everything is on real time and there are no auto battles and such and that we dont have to be separated through servers, it gives a good competition between players who want to be the best of the best.