PDA

View Full Version : Support for de leveling?

Areze
06-12-2015, 11:31 AM
I sent in a ticket to delevel my character once. It's the first time I asked, and I know you can only delevel once. But as soon as the case was sent, it was automatically closed. Does STS not work on Fridays or something? I wasn't even assigned a dev to work with the case. It was just simply closed. Just a little confused on how this works.

merch_master
06-12-2015, 12:03 PM
From what i hear ( never done it myself) de leveling and re egging is always tricky business.
Try sending it again i guess

epicrrr
06-12-2015, 12:51 PM
-1 level is fine -2 is pushing it -3+ plus is auto no. Delevel then change name then ask for delevel again then repeat if support did a deeper check them they will revert it to original level.

Areze
06-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Yeah it is actually my first time deleveling, I haven't before but I guess that I will have to wait. It's only been about 9 hours since I asked and I was told it takes about 24 hours

Justg
06-12-2015, 02:00 PM
-1 level is fine -2 is pushing it -3+ plus is auto no. Delevel then change name then ask for delevel again then repeat if support did a deeper check them they will revert it to original level.

Please do NOT do this. Our support guys work hard enough without you trying to intentionally trick them. That becomes a bannable offense.