PDA

View Full Version : My last shout-out to <Deadly> members.

Shaytarria
06-12-2015, 01:07 PM
So finally after i got my 10th post (lol) i can finally start.

After almost 3 years of playing this awesome game, its time for me to go.
So, i made few friends ingame, and i wanted to say a few words to them, since the MOTD in guild chat is too short to write this all and i dont know their forum names, I'm gonna write it down here. (Please help me bump this thread so they see this :D)
And sorry for my very bad english.

Agirlnamedbob: Bobby. Thanks for who you are and thanks for supporting and helping all guild-members, me included. Also, you were always a person for me to speak to, no matter what.
Great times in our old guild, great times in <Deadly>. Hope you will still have a great time here with all members and friends u have met. Will definitely miss you.

Troublexx: First, i want to thank you for always staying loyal to our guild, and helping us build it.
Also, i want to thank you for being one of my best friends ingame. You always listened to me and tried to help whatever was possible for you. when i had problems, not only regarging ingame, you were a good person to come to. Without you, this guild wouldnt be what it is now. Thanks for that.

Answering: so, i didnt know you long, but the time i spent with you was great. We helped each other staying on Gauntlet 3 LB, and it worked. Thanks again for that, and thanks for supporting our whole guild and taking care of it, even if you are pretty new here. Also, i want to thank you for that awesome forum sig you have made. Keep up the great work.

Vvirruuss: You always were my idol (i hope thats the english word for it)
You were the one i first talked to in that bracket when i entered pvp, and i didnt regret putting you in my friendlist. Thanks for teaching such a nub (yes, i really was) the basics of pvp.

Hudsonn: Hud, thanks for leading the great tournament. I guess that was the first tournament at lvl 3, so thanks for all the afford u put into at. We all had a lot of fun, definitely. The "???????" was awesome, freaking OP and unkillable, but awesome. And thanks for running like 600 runs with me at Gauntlet 3.
If i didnt quit this game now, i bet we would have become great friends.

Imakeyouhard: Well, what to say. You were the reason why i stayed LvL 3 and didnt quit that bracket, though certain people wanted to get rid of me, in other words, ganging me until i leave.
But you always were here for me, willing to listen to me and willing to help me out of that ****.
Thanks for that, and thanks that i had the luck to meet such an awesome person ingame.
I wish you all the best for your guild, you are the best GM i have met in all 3 years of playing.
Also, this is the most sociable guild i have ever been in.
The guild wont fall again. Thanks for allowing me to be an officer of <Deadly>. We did a great job and made this guild strong again. Ill miss your pokerface, friend, tc.

And thanks for all Deadly-members for making this guild what it is.
Definitely the most powerful guild alive at LvL 2-4.

~Shay

Memorials
06-12-2015, 01:57 PM
This is amazing to hear buddy :) We already miss you and maybe one day you can return to us, who knows... there are always miracles :). Your the reason why i started lvl3 buddy and you make me proud to call you a friend. Good luck with everything your going through and please keep in touch with us because we would love to know how your doing. Thanks for writing this and all the Deadly members would like to say think you for your service and great friendships with all of us :)

~ Answering

D.AL
06-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Nice thread bro. All the best.

geeman75
06-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Wow bro I want to thank you for your admiration. I already miss you tremendously.

The guild will seem a little less without you there. You was a big part of the reason I stayed in pvp a good loyal friend always helping and just being an awesome friend.

Just know there is always a place at the dinner table for you if you ever come home...

~~Troublexx

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk

geeman75
06-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Bump for my friend Shay...

Cadbura
06-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Through the years that ive been twinking lv 2-4 bracket, I've never encountered such a nice twink like you. You've helped me alot inside and outside PvP arenas. Thanks shay for being one of the most awesome and nice friend out there. I may not know the main reason why you are leaving but what's important is you are now devoting your time on the real world. Yes, all of us leave someday. I hope your condition is perfectly fine. I wish i could know you more ingame. Wish you all the best! BRO! :')
~ Hudsonn

geeman75
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
We are thinking about you brother. :-)

Erebos
06-14-2015, 09:25 PM
Hope u good luck and wish u could come bck

Cranky
06-15-2015, 03:16 AM
Enjoy
And level 3 must be a pro zone to pvp in Oo
For making tournaments happen in that zone lol

geeman75
07-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Miss you bro... Hope you are doing well...