PDA

View Full Version : Proposal of New AP for Ignores in Game

johnsr
06-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone!

Some of us who have been playing forever love to use the ignore a player option. It helps in dealing with trolls and or disrespectful players and makes the game so much more enjoyable! I propose we have a few new AP's for this to help encourage players to stop the arguing and use the ignore button for what it is for. Perhaps something like for 100 ignores you get an AP called maybe Can't be bothered or something to that effect. And perhaps another for 500 ignores.

Anyway just another random Cheesy idea from the ultimate Cheese lover in AL!

Thanks for reading!

Johnsr

Maunyabastian
06-12-2015, 07:00 PM
No. .

Dimitrian
06-14-2015, 11:27 AM
Yeah sure why not.

Also add an achievement for reporting another one for ganging and another one for scamming.

*ehm*ehm*sarcasm*ehm*

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Zylx
06-14-2015, 10:37 PM
The ignore feature is only there to be able to stop problematic players from contacting you in the game. We don't need APs for this because it is unnecessary and would be easily exploited. You can have someone ignoring AAA, AAB, AAC, AAD, etc just to get the AP. It's not going to encourage people to not argue.

I personally have an empty ignore list, because I usually ignore beggars only for a day or two, just because when I first started, I too was begging for gold. But now, I'm a casual guy with close friends and I feel guilty about people giving me items/gold. Someone can be a beggar today, and a cool guy tomorrow.